We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kikinaki:

I'm all caught up now?, yes! I do have a life..but I'll rather spend my weekend reading this thread than deal with the bs in my life right now..lol

That being said, wow! you guys are on some next level brownies.....I just giggled with shame reading some of these comments 

Hahahahaha the brownies 911 phone call was an epic moment lolololol

HeadInTheClouds:

Posted this on the Academic thread, but as I know that not all of you ladies visit that one, I'll post it here as well. 

If you ever wanted that bedroom scene to end differently, I present....

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1iu4y1R75r/?share_source=copy_web

The fans are talented and obviously frustrated with these two dancing around each other. The story could have ended right here. 

We live on these crumbs. Thanks for the link! ❤️

The first official trailer for Tan Jian Ci's next drama LOVE HAS FIREWORKS with Wang Churan.  I guess they are taking advantage of the success of LOVE ME LOVE MY VOICE.  At the end, it says, 'coming soon.'

O_O

Kokuto:

The first official trailer for Tan Jian Ci's next drama LOVE HAS FIREWORKS with Wang Churan.  I guess they are taking advantage of the success of LOVE ME LOVE MY VOICE.  At the end, it says, 'coming soon.'

O_O

IMO this drama looks more like cliche romcom from the trailer. Like how he save her from almost falling over is the tropiest trope of romance drama for skinship, that‘s why I appreciate the subway scene from LMLMV, as it more refreshing and also feels more organic (everyone who ever needs to ride subway at rush hour can obviously relate and wish they have a MQC with them at those time). I hope they have some other tricks up their sleeves to make the story and skinship refreshing. The enemy turn lover trope can be fun though if they did well in chemistry and the bickering. I‘ll watch everything TJC in and keep an open mind. Hope this drama also good.

Kokuto:

O_O

Yes, this is more my jam. They look like an equal match! Co-habitation hijinks. Forced intimacy. Enemies to lovers. Give me all the tropey cliches.

Bonus! I'm very certain that he's not broke in this one. :-)

Kokuto:

O_O

Oh jaysus help really? How soon? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys, do you have the link to that interview where he says he prefers tragic/sad endings? Was it in one of the Lost You Forever interviews? I’m going through The List but I can’t find it :(

Kokuto:

O_O

Wang Churan, she's breathtaking. I just liked her the first time I saw her in a drama, some people just have the beauty DNA, lol

I'm looking forward to seeing her chemistry with our TJC 

nathsketch:

Oh jaysus help really? How soon? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you going to be making a forum for Love Has Fireworks too? ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

HeadInTheClouds:

Yes, this is more my jam. They look like an equal match! Co-habitation hijinks. Forced intimacy. Enemies to lovers. Give me all the tropey cliches.

Bonus! I'm very certain that he's not broke in this one. :-)

This is totally my favorite genre, enemies to lovers ❤️ Y'all know I'm going to be making a lot of gifs of this one!!

Kikinaki:
Wang Churan, she's breathtaking. I just liked her the first time I saw her in a drama, some people just have the beauty DNA, lol

She's super pretty. She gives me mature, elegant vibes. 

Kikinaki:
I'm looking forward to seeing her chemistry with our TJC

This 100%.

Elise:

Are you going to be making a forum for Love Has Fireworks too? ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Oh no. Maybe. Probably.

Yes.

Hahahahahahaha

Elise:

This is totally my favorite genre, enemies to lovers ❤️ Y'all know I'm going to be making a lot of gifs of this one!!

Same! I need some conflict. This sugar rush of fluffiness is getting old sooner than I thought lol

Elise:

She's super pretty. She gives me mature, elegant vibes. 

This 100%. 

The only concern is that there are some things about her that cnetizens don’t like. No sure what’s the deal with her but I hope it doesn’t affect the drama too much. 

nathsketch:

The only concern is that there are some things about her that cnetizens don’t like. No sure what’s the deal with her but I hope it doesn’t affect the drama too much. 

I looked her up just now and apparently people didn't like her character in Fireworks of My Heart. They thought her character was annoying. SMH, people couldn't differentiate between the actress and the character she was playing. She got cyberbullied for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/15dihsw/lets_show_some_love_to_wang_chu_ran/