We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kokuto:

I'm sorry nathsketch.  I just took off running with your reconciliation with LYF.  I got carried away.  ;p

You left out the important part he said.  "That you can watch while eating dessert (strawberries) in bed ... with me." -- imagine it's said with his husky purr.  Seee?

I told you how to support Tan and his new show.  Just let it play in a tab that you aren't looking at.  Kind of like this person.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=122139418778033815&set=pb.61551014458605.-2207520000&type=3

I can do that, yes. No pain, no gain, right? Cool. The strawberry part is also easy.

Ok. Let’s try this one more time :D

HeadInTheClouds:
Wasn't he billed as "special performance" instead of the usual ranking? Kind of like the "and so and so" in American shows when they want to show that an actor is "special".

Yes, he was. The paycheck was warranted. 

atmospheres:
The only problem is that she has been pigeonholed so long in certain 傻白甜 idol roles (silly, innocent, sweet) that she couldn't really show what she can do. Even she has said herself that she had a major crisis of confidence before taking the role in LYF that she wasn't even sure she could act or knew how to act -- I think that's one of the reasons why she is so attached to this show and her role, especially of Wen Xiaoliu, because it proved to everyone and herself that she can still act and she's a great actress. With that said, she is still struggling to find good projects -- she said she wants to do all kinds of different roles but she never gets those kinds of scripts. I hope after LYF, she'll get better and more interesting scripts.

This is interesting. The only scene in a Chinese drama that has ever made me cry (granted I haven't watched many serious ones) is the one where she is on the floor screaming for her mother. I had to re-think my opinion of her because I really disliked AoL and everything about her character there

Kokuto:

Nope.  I've only been watching C Dramas this year.  I was watching lots, until I fell into the grasp of LYF.

Ooo. I love AOL it‘s the first Cdrama  I picked after years only watching Kdrama and it hooked me right in. Granted I was a total noob then and not yet bored or desensitized by overly cute stupid FL (I have patience for this type of FL as long as I like the actress and don‘t find her portrayal too annoying), so maybe that’s why I overlooked a lot of it’s shortcomings, but I connect instantly with YZ’s Jin Mi. She brought home the emotional scenes as well. I fell into serious withdrawal just like with LFY after watching AOL although it ended happily. The angst was so delicious. The drama is far from good quality but the DL, YZ and LYZ really deliver there. I was even tempted to write characater analysis as well for them.  I wished they remove all that unnecessary second lead story and explore Phoenix journey conquering Demon world after his resurrection instead, then the drama would be perfect.

DL pls come baack…

Honestly speaking Lost you forever has some of the best OST in c-drama

Kikinaki:

Yes!!!

Ugh.  Another long day of adulting.  Starting to drag ... I hope this isn't a cold coming on.   =_=

Wut?  No Tan Jian Ci news today?

Kikinaki:

It's certainly the one I've listened to most, and it's the one that can instantly call up emotions.  I love it!

Kokuto:

Ugh.  Another long day of adulting.  Starting to drag ... I hope this isn't a cold coming on.   =_=

WHERE WERE YOU?

I saw that the Filter edits were approved! Good job!

Kokuto:

Wasn’t the pepperoni enough? X_X 

Nearly died this morning :O

nathsketch:

Wasn’t the pepperoni enough? X_X 

Nearly died this morning :O

Oh.  That WAS this morning.  heheheh.  Pepperonipples. lol!

Kokuto:

Oh.  That WAS this morning.  heheheh.  Pepperonipples. lol!

There’s a close-up shot of that photo. That pepperoni shirt is see-through. 

…hELp

nathsketch:

There’s a close-up shot of that photo. That pepperoni shirt is see-through. 

…hELp

I think the first rule of drowning is save yourself before trying save other. ;p

Of course his pepperoni shirt is see through.  He definitely knows what he is doing.  Tease.

nathsketch:

WHERE WERE YOU?

Having to deal with some family stuff.  My brother's birthday is this week, and his wife wants to blow it out.  O_O

nathsketch:

I saw that the Filter edits were approved! Good job!

Well at least the name got changed and people can find it.  But STILL waiting on the cast edits I sent in.