We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Niki Demonix:

I'm just gonna leave this here..... (i swear i am not trying to kill you xD)

The accuracy LMAO

Not even the multiple tails could handle this ahahahahahah

nathsketch:
That's why we're here for! Choking, laughing, and Tanning. Not necessarily in that order.

Also Tanning and choking in the same  sentence can be dangerous!!!!!

luv2bafangurl:

LMAO…I‘m crying….

No wonder even people in China already found our forums lolololol

Oh welp.

Niki Demonix:

I'm just gonna leave this here..... (i swear i am not trying to kill you xD)

All this roasting...he might have just stayed in that bush and gotten eaten by the bird

Niki Demonix:

Also Tanning and choking in the same  sentence can be dangerous!!!!!

I'm all Tanned out

I need an ice bath

https://youtu.be/G9O435ILx7c?si=ai0tfr56VtntWeDl

Ok, I‘ll share something more tame and hazard free. Liu Yuning-Tan Jianci combo from last Saturday Hi6! Ep. They proved their dedication to acting because they did take the time to learn and practice handling the sword prop. I‘m waiting for the eng sub to watch the full Ep. It looks so much fun from the clips I saw.

Kikinaki:

I'm all Tanned out

I need an ice bath

Kikinaki:

All this roasting...he might have just stayed in that bush and gotten eaten by the bird

Exactly. It would have saved everyone so much trouble. 

I blame Hou. Ultimate ineffective villain.

luv2bafangurl:

https://youtu.be/G9O435ILx7c?si=ai0tfr56VtntWeDl

Ok, I‘ll share something more tame and hazard free. Liu Yuning-Tan Jianci combo from last Saturday Hi6! Ep. They proved their dedication to acting because they did take the time to learn and practice handling the sword prop. I‘m waiting for the eng sub to watch the full Ep. It looks so much fun from the clips I saw.

They're too awesome. I wish they could be in a drama together!

I swear I am not mean.... i think...

Niki Demonix:

where's everyone?

Watching anime :) I’ve been kill over and over with AJTL final episodes. I’m trying to not think about dramas for the time being maybe one week, two week idk 

I‘ve been so busy lately that I haven‘t even finished watching LMLMV ‚sigh‘. While we‘re on the topic, I‘ll just say that even TJC in his most bland person as Mr. Mo proved that he sure can kiss a girl senseless. 

@Kokuto: blame my gutterlike mind but on the scene where GS visited MQC in hospital pretending to be a patient, I‘m screaming at them ‚go play doctor already‘. obviously the adult version pls. Sadly I‘m watching the wrong show. All that talk about spicing Dr. Mo with our  ‚tHorny‘ ideas did get into my head. And later after their lawn chair kiss. I did hope MQC asking GS if she is sleepy with sleep as euphemism for that other sleep thingy two healthy adults in heat do to sleep more soundly after. Gads the first time I am disappointed with this show and Dr. Mo for being fcking honorable. Well at least my bland Dr. Mo still superior to Jing in kissing though and pretty sure he doesn‘t need help getting it up LOL.

nathsketch:

They're too awesome. I wish they could be in a drama together!

and maybe a TJC-Jackson Wang collabs. They look so cute vibing together to the song and so in sync with each other

Niki Demonix:

I swear I am not mean.... i think...

OMG @Niki… I‘m dead…LOL-ing straight to my grave

luv2bafangurl:

I‘ve been so busy lately that I haven‘t even finished watching LMLMV ‚sigh‘. While we‘re on the topic, I‘ll just say that even TJC in his most bland person as Mr. Mo proved that he sure can kiss a girl senseless. 

@Kokuto: blame my gutterlike mind but on the scene where GS visited MQC in hospital pretending to be a patient, I‘m screaming at them ‚go play doctor already‘. obviously the adult version pls. Sadly I‘m watching the wrong show. All that talk about spicing Dr. Mo with our  ‚tHorny‘ ideas did get into my head. And later after their lawn chair kiss. I did hope MQC asking GS if she is sleepy with sleep as euphemism for that other sleep thingy two healthy adults in heat do to sleep more soundly after. Gads the first time I am disappointed with this show and Dr. Mo for being fcking honorable. Well at least my bland Dr. Mo still superior to Jing in kissing though and pretty sure he doesn‘t need help getting it up LOL.

i kept watching LMLMV till the end, throught the broing episodes just for TJC and his tHorny kisses!!!!!