We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

He's obviously putting all the hard work....

Every time I return to the thread ... lol

I never thought I'd see Jing in this thread ... and enjoy it.  LMAO

Kokuto:

Every time I return to the thread ... lol

Niki Demonix:
He's obviously putting all the hard work....

Agreed. Seeing the gifs other people made of this show, it looks like she almost always has that wide-eyed look on her face when she's with him. No variety in her facial expressions.

Niki Demonix:

i was praying for a nice romantic date just the two of them.... also the FL was way too ..."childish" like.... we got 0 passion from her... she looked and acted more like a kpop fangirl when watching videos of her bias you know what i mean?

Bahahahahaha kpop fangirl you said I’m dying. Exactly when you go out with someone even shy or reserved. You still end up having a certain comfort in showing yourself after some time a little more. You started feeling comfortable with and you reduce your barrier and shyness a little more. You don’t expect him to do absolutely everything. For me on that, they failed because it gave the impression of a distance between them even when i found they had chemistry and they make it cute sometime otherwise it would have been plain bad.

Elise:

Agreed. Seeing the gifs other people made of this show, it looks like she almost always has that wide-eyed look on her face when she's with him. No variety.

Every time we get this:

Badgal1995:

Bahahahahaha kpop fangirl you said I’m dying. Exactly when you go out with someone even shy or reserved. You still end up having a certain comfort in showing yourself after some time a little more. You started feeling comfortable with and you reduce your barrier and shyness a little more. You don’t expect him to do absolutely everything. For me on that, they failed because it gave the impression of a distance between them even when i found they had chemistry and they make it cute sometime otherwise it would have been plain bad.

I mean don't get me wrong...I am a hardcore kpop fangirl.... my mdl profile says it all BUT girl.... 33 episodes and she still looks as if she cannot believe that:

1. she got a boyfriend

2. she got a HOT boyfriend

3. she got a HOT boyfriend with a SEXY voice

4. she got a HOT boyfriend with a SEXY voice and a ton of talents

5. she got a HOT boyfriend with a SEXY voice and a ton of talents who's also famous

6. she got a HOT boyfriend with a SEXY voice and a ton of talents who's also famous and head over heels for her

Niki Demonix:

Every time we get this:

LOL. Accurate. She didn't close her eyes for the longest time when he kissed her too.

Elise:

I'm so slow with catching up with A Journey to Love.... I'm only on episode 17. Based on your reaction and the episodes I watched, I have a bad feeling about the ending..... The female lead killed that one dude in episode 6 who was begging for his life. That made me think she was marked for death due to censorship reasons. I don't think censorship would allow her to live after doing that. I'm guessing she doesn't survive at the end :///

AJTL was so so good and actually it was an good killing me overkill, I encourage you to continue watching no matter what. One word just "war" and many deaths to not spoiled you too much. 

Elise:

LOL. Accurate. She didn't close her eyes for the longest time when he kissed her too.

Like i was wondering how her eyes are not fucking dry from not blinking /closing them at all!

@Niki Demonix

I mean don't get me wrong...I am a hardcore kpop fangirl.... my mdl profile says it all BUT girl.... 33 episodes and she still looks as if she cannot believe that:

1. she got a boyfriend

5. she got a HOT boyfriend with a SEXY voice and a ton of talents who's also famous

6. she got a HOT boyfriend with a SEXY voice and a ton of talents who's also famous and head over heels for her

Well summarized !!!!  

Badgal1995:

@Niki Demonix

1. she got a boyfriend

Well summarized !!!!  

And all we got from her was this:

Officially scared now.

Kokuto:

Officially scared now.

Badgal1995:

AJTL was so so good and actually it was an good killing me overkill, I encourage you to continue watching no matter what. One word just "war" and many deaths to not spoiled you too much. 

I'm feeling a sense of dread. I'll probably be like Li Tongguang when I finish it T_T