nathsketch:
HMH seems legitimately adorable and friendly. DW just creeps me out for some reason. Again, this is me not being objective and very petty. I agree, they seem to be basically on the same level when it comes to acting. Anyway, what do I know?

Not sure if that intensely introverted personality will be good for him on the long run. It may come across as rude. Their careers are based on being in the public eye and interacting with people. Or at least pretending to. Good luck to him, though.

First of all, hello!*waves* Apropos of nothing, but I just wanted to report that I bought several of the fragrances TJC recommended that seemed like they would be more unisex and have been wearing them. He has great taste because I have been getting a lot of compliments on them, particularly the Frederic Malle Bigarade Concentree (the bitter orange scent he said he wears the most often) and the Armani Prive Santal Dan Sha. I also got a lot of compliments on the Frederic Malle Rose Tonnerre but I personally don't like that one as much because I don't like floral scents and I bought it hoping it might be the one rose scent that I would like. I don't hate it and will wear it again, but I wouldn't repurchase it -- obviously a lot of other people like it though because I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it, and it's not a basic flat rose scent, it's a complex and dark floral so it is very beautiful just not suited to my personal aesthetic and taste.

ANYWAY lol, nothing wrong with being subjective and petty, I enjoy both and I'm hardly objective myself. And you're absolutely right that DW's very introverted personality has been adjudged as rude; he's been criticized several times for appearing rude, as has his staff as well. I like him, but I find his fandom to be, although one of the smaller ones in comparison to others, quite crazy and overboard. And I do think his staff lacks professionalism and courtesy as well as poor public and fandom relations skills, not sure where he found some of these people.

@atmospheres

Hello, 

Neo is an decent actor in the sense that his acting are watchable for most of the time. He’s good to me idk also when I watch him it gives me off something about him I can’t bring myself to dislike average or not. He’s one of those actors which is not excellent but you end up liking and rooting for because he manages to give you anything else like his gestures for example in some (He’s looks so good in period drama my biase is up to the next one HAHA). Sure enough he’s not the best when we need talk about best actors he’s still has a long way to go. Interesting to know how those two are in real life tho I still find Neo a lot lot lot better than DW(I can even give him a note in acting please bro my bad saying this for his fan sorry just my opinion perso. He remind me too much singer idols without any acting exp. nor talent some really meh who start playing in CEO drama omgggffg so bad to me), anyway I want him to be better too because I saw his upcoming drama with Julia Xiang, an actress who caught my attention not long ago and also that one with Joseph Zheng and Li Yi Tong. I wish I didn't have to skip an drama just for him if he didn’t improve :((((‘

atmospheres:
Apropos of nothing, but I just wanted to report that I bought several of the fragrances TJC recommended that seemed like they would be more unisex and have been wearing them.

Oooh! Can you share some information from that fragrance video? I'm always interested in what fragrances someone wears and their thoughts on them. The fragrance video was one of the first videos of TJC that I watched since I'm such a fragrance fiend. I don't even want to count how many I have in my collection and the total cost *shudder*. There were no subtitles so I didn't understand anything, but being the fragrance fiend that I am I recognized the brands just from the bottles :-). He has very expensive taste! Except for Jo Malone, all of the other brands are niche or upscaled. I can't talk since I paid far more than is wise for some of my fragrances :-)

I don't care for Jo Malone fragrances since they are overpriced for their quality - they don't last long at all - even their eau de parfums are very weak. They are also too simplistic for my taste as well. Frederic Malle is a niche house with prices to match although not all of them have the quality that are comparable to their prices. Their compositions are more interesting and complex, but they are harder to wear for precisely the same reasons.

atmospheres:
I also got a lot of compliments on the Frederic Malle Rose Tonnerre but I personally don't like that one as much because I don't like floral scents and I bought it hoping it might be the one rose scent that I would like.

I personally find rose-dominant fragrances difficult to wear, partly because I'm not a fan of roses and partly because they can smell old-lady-ish if they aren't done right. This particular one from Frederic Malle is on my list to try since I quite like Portrait of a Lady, their other rose-heavy fragrance. Judging by the notes Rose Tonnerre lean more unisex compared to Portrait. Would you say Rose Tonnerre is unisex?

atmospheres:
Frederic Malle Bigarade Concentree (the bitter orange scent he said he wears the most often)

I didn't care much for this one - it's lovely and fresh, but considering the price, I thought it was too simplistic and didn't last long at all. 

atmospheres:
Armani Prive Santal Dan Sha.

This is the expensive Armani's fragrance arm. I haven't come across this one, woody fragrances can be difficult to carry off and cardamon is a note that I find particularly tricky. How would you describe this particular fragrance?

Anyway, enough of me rambling about perfume. Would be interested if you could share what other fragrances he discussed in that video. Thank you.

Badgal1995:
He’s good to me idk also when I watch him it gives me off something about him I can’t bring myself to dislike average or not. He’s one of those actors which is not excellent but you end up liking and rooting for because he manages to give you anything else like his gestures for example in some

I can understand and respect that. I'm kind of like that with Zhang Linghe. I don't think he's a good actor, he's often kind of bad or mediocre but can be decent in the right roles that are very specific to what works with his looks and acting style (not that I think there's enough intentionality in his acting for him to have consciously developed an acting style). But I just enjoy watching him (ok except in My Journey to You, I think his character was boring and he was miscast) and I find him really attractive.

Neither Hou Minghao nor Deng Wei are actors that will cause me to skip a show if they are in it, I plan to check out Love of the Divine Tree (Xiang Han Zhi is very pretty and I liked her in Love In Time and Ripe Town) and Legend of Rosy Clouds (because Tian Jiarui and because I'm curious how they have expanded Deng Wei's role into 2nd ML when in the manga/anime Saiunkoku Monogatori the show is based on, his character Sa Sakujun isn't even a main character and is barely in it).

@atmospheres

Exactly, it’s like that with some actors you don’t know, you actually find reasons to love them beyond the fact they can surprise you in some roles and other roles less leaving you disappointed but that doesn't mean you find them not interesting in acting. 

Ohh yesssss she’s truly pretty!! I saw her in Forever Love, Love in time, road to ordinary(still need to finish this one) and Ripe Town(one of my favourite cdrama this year) and I kinda find her promising to see. 

Legends of rosy clouds for Tian Jia Rui I say yesssss with you!! Too bad he’s only support but I know he’s going to take some spotlight ehehehe love him so much such an talent to follow, just one show was enough for him to impressed me. Oh I didn’t see the anime but everyone talk about how good this is. I don’t know for DW character which is supposed to be 1ML or 2ML but I’m actually more than happy with ZSX being 1ML :)

HeadInTheClouds:
Would be interested if you could share what other fragrances he discussed in that video.

Happy to! I got so excited by your comment because I am a fragrance fiend too!

- Frederic Malle Bigarade Concentree: he mentions it as his most worn fragrance but does not actually show the bottle. I don't disagree with your opinion about this but I actually love it on me because I don't have any other citrus-forward fragrances and am picky about them as I often find they smell like cleaning fluid or air freshener. This one for me has that bitter edge that makes it a bit special and tones down a brightness most other citrus scents have imo and it actually lasts a long time on me. Please let me know if there are any citrus-forward scents you like and would recommend because that's definitely a hole in my fragrance collection.

- Frederic Malle Rose Tonnerre: he says it's a pure rose scent -- which I don't agree with I think it has other stuff mixed in and is complex -- and that he often wears it layered with other scents. Imo, this is a heavy rose scent and I usually really don't like heavy rose scents or rose scents in general because I think they lean too old also I don't like very floral scents. The heaviness in this one is okay because there's a bit of sharpness, not actually spicy but kind of spice, that keeps it from being too grandma. I haven't smelled Portrait of a Lady so I can't compare this to that one, but compared to other rose-forward floral scents I would say this probably does lean more unisex although I don't think my partner would ever wear something like this, I think he would find it too feminine because of the strong rose scent. However, there is a dark sharpness about it that makes it smell more unisex.

- Frederic Malle Uncut Gem: he says this one smells very unisex and warm like skin -- I think he's trying to describe it as a musk-forward scent but doesn't actually use the term musk, he says it's one of the newer Frederic Malle scents and recommends it as a good one to gift to a boyfriend. I didn't get this one because I also love musk-forward scents but am very picky about them and I already have a couple of warm, skin-scented, musk fragrances that I use frequently, have repurchased many times, and am loyal to so I'm hesitate to try others right now.

- Prada Luna Rossa Ocean: he says he was attracted to this one because he's from a beach/oceanside town. He says it doesn't smell salty but fresh and is like a mix of ocean and grassy scents. I didn't get this one because I know what it smells like and I think it leans too masculine to suit me.

- Tom Ford Oud Wood: he says he often sprays this in his trailer, seems to use it more like air freshener than a personal fragrance lol. I did not get this because I'm very picky about woodsy scents and don't like ones that are really strong and he said this one is really strong and advises to use only a little at a time otherwise the whole street is going to smell like it lol. He also advised against using it in the summer as he says it's more a winter scent as it's woodsy and smoky, and he said it's pure male/intensely male.

- Armani Prive Santal Dan Sha: he says often when fans who have seen him in person are trying to figure out what scent he was wearing, he says it's often this one. He says the "Dan" in the name is like the "Tan" in his name and he says the smell is like an oriental garden but wood-based -- which I would agree with. That's why I decided to get this one because although I like woodsy scents I am very picky about them (anything that has santal in the name or description and I'm immediately hesitant because I am so picky about santal scents) and would prefer them to be complex and more oriental rather than basic woodsy or smoky woodsy. I often wear this layered with Nette's Vanille (ok, I know I said I don't like vanilla scents but imo this one doesn't smell like vanilla at all, but a fresh/sharp/green and smells really nice layered with Santal Dan Sha).

- Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka and Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot: I'm not into Jo Malone fragrances, for a lot of the same reason you stated -- although the ones he recommended are part of the Intense line so maybe they would have longer staying power -- so I wasn't ever going to purchase anything by Jo Malone regardless. He said Jo Malone is a brand a lot of women will probably like. He also said Myrrh & Tonka has a slight vanilla scent (definitely not for me, I do not like vanilla scents or food-based scents). 

- Documents Hug + various travel sizes of different Documents scents from their 'alcohol line' based around different alcohols/drinks: Documents is a Chinese fragrance brand, it's fairly new. Although he does not say so, I'm guessing all the Documents fragrances he showed in the video were gifted. I haven't purchased any Documents fragrances yet, I was planning on going to their store next time I'm in Shanghai to smell some stuff in person.

What are some of your favorite fragrances? I'm always looking for recommendations because aside from some mainstays in my collection I get bored of scents pretty quickly and love to try new ones.

atmospheres:

I'm super excited to meet a fellow fragrance fiend!!! None of my friends share this particular interest. I'm sure they side-eye me every time I add a new fragrance to my already extensive collection :-)

atmospheres:
What are some of your favorite fragrances? I'm always looking for recommendations because aside from some mainstays in my collection I get bored of scents pretty quickly and love to try new ones.

We must be fragrance twins because I too, get easily bored with fragrances :-). These days I buy travel sizes or the smallest one possible. If I repurchase, then I know that it's a keeper. My taste is eclectic - I don't say no to any particular notes or fragrance family, but I'm picky. I tend towards warm, sweet skin scents and feminine fragrances, but will occasionally wear smoky, spicy, ones that can lean masculine. Musk, amber, sandalwood, cedar, vanilla. I also love a big white floral - Tuberose and Jasime will have me sniffing. Like you, I'm not too fond of gourmand fragrances or overly sweet floral/food scents. I also don't like aquatic fragrances. I'll first start with some of my mainstays, easy-to-wear designers rather than niche house fragrances. I tend to buy eau de parfume instead of other concentration

Chanel #19 eau de parfum 

I've not worn this lately, but this was one of my first "adult" fragrances and one that I've repurchased several times. I also splurged on a vintage 7ml pure parfum; so I really like it. Chanel is one of the houses with stark differences in smell among the various concentrations of one fragrant. I like this one in eau de parfume, not eau de toilette. They smell completely different to me. It's a green fragrance and starts at such, but dries down to a lovely powdery fresh green floral. There's a sweetness to it that's not cloying and the floral is understated and not dated. It's elegant without being old.

Dior's Hypnotic Poison  

Unfortunately, this one has been re-formulated several times since it was first released and the current version is quite different to the original. It's not a complex fragrance, but it's one of those comforting, close-to-the-skin scents that it's wonderful in cooler weather. Some think it smells like sweetened Play-Doh, they're not wrong :-). It's the smell of vanilla and almond. The vanilla here is straightforward but doesn't smell gourmand.

Narcisco Rodriguez for Her - Eau de Toilette

A lovely, musk fragrance with enough complexity, but not too much that it's difficult to wear. This is the one that I reach for if I'm in a rush. It's inoffensive and will work in pretty much any environment. I prefer the Eau de Toilette (the black bottle) instead of the Eau de Perfume (the pink bottle). The Eau de perfume is sweeter, more floral with the rose note, while the Eau de Toilette lean towards clean musk.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess - Eau Fraiche

This is tropical summer vacation in a bottle - sun, sand, coconut and sunscreen. It reminds me of lying on a beach in Phuket, sipping on a cocktail. Coconut, Tiare, Vanilla - it's sweet, but fresh rather than cloying. The eau de perfume on the other hand is very sweet. 

And I just realized that the majority of my fragrances are niche or more expensive ones :-). Will write about them in another post.

What about you? What are some of your favourites? Are there any particular notes or fragrance family that you gravitate towards?

HeadInTheClouds:
I'm super excited to meet a fellow fragrance fiend!!! None of my friends share this particular interest. I'm sure they side-eye me every time I add a new fragrance to my already extensive collection

Me too, I'm thrilled! Also, we're not weird, we're in good company because TJC said in the video that he is a fragrance fan and collector too! Also, yes, most of my friends are into shoes, clothes, or handbags, not fragrances so much like me.

HeadInTheClouds:
I also love a big white floral - Tuberose and Jasime will have me sniffing.

Oh, I am similar to you with this, I think. In my previous post I kept saying I don't like floral scents but actually that's not true, I'm just very, very picky about floral scents and I tend to prefer fresh white or green florals and lean towards ones with tuberose, jasmine, and lily of the valley in them. One of my most used perfumes is Maison Louis Marie #9 Vallee de Farney which is a very pure lily of the valley scent. And another one of my most used and top 3 favorite perfumes is Ex Nihilo Fleur Narcotique which is peony-based and obviously a floral it's in the name itself lol! I'm not home so I can't even refer to my collection so I'm just going off the top of my head but I just remembered it's also not true what I said in my previous post about not liking rose scents, there's actually one I have and do like and while I don't use it frequently and probably won't repurchase, I do use it occasionally and I think I prefer it to Rose Tonnerre and it's Byredo Rose of No Man's Land.

The Chanel #19 sounds very interesting, I do prefer a green fresh floral, and I will check it out, I will probably stop by one of the major department stores this week and look for it to smell it. It's really interesting to read your recommendations because I've not tried or smelled any of them except for Hypnotic Poison.

HeadInTheClouds:
And I just realized that the majority of my fragrances are niche or more expensive ones :-). Will write about them in another post.

Cannot wait to read it!

HeadInTheClouds:
What about you? What are some of your favourites? Are there any particular notes or fragrance family that you gravitate towards?

I do think I tend to gravitate to more unisex or borderline masculine scents. I prefer more peppery, sharp, herbal, musk, warm and skin-scented, lighter/bright/green woody rather than smoky woody scents, and light orientals. I tend to like stuff with notes of ambrette, hinoki, pink peppercorn, vetiver, cedarwood, bergamot (so I did seriously consider buying the Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot and I still might even though I know I said I don't buy or wear Jo Malone lol). I think in general I tend to prefer modern, clean, unisex, complex scents -- the harder a scent is to describe to someone else, probably the more I'll like it ;b

Probably my top fragrances are Byredo Bal d'Afrique, Le Labo Another 13, Ex Nihilo Fleur Narcotique, and Aesop Rozu (although I've been wishing forever that Aesop would make a perfume version of their Istros room spray, this is probably the closest out of all their perfumes to that). Other ones that I wear frequently (I like them, would repurchase, but not must haves like the previously mentioned) are Diptyque Fleur de Peau, Byredo Mojave Ghost, Byredo De Los Santos, Baccarat Rouge 540 (remember how I kept saying I don't like sweet/food scents, this is probably the one exception, to me it smells quite sweet and a bit like cake but I do like it), Escentric Molecule 01,  Hermes Un Jardin Sur le Nil (this was created by Jean-Claude Ellena who also created Bigarade Concentree so maybe it tracks that I ended up liking the latter), Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace (only in the winter, kind of gourmand, it has a toasted marshmallow note that I don't really love), Glossier You (one of the cheapest scents I own, maybe the cheapest, but the amount of compliments I get when I wear it probably makes it #1 when it comes to ROI, my partner does not like this one and says it smells overly synthetic but I seriously get so many compliments every time I wear it and it's pretty affordable), Mugler Alien, and this perfume called Salt that I don't know what brand it is or remember where I got it and I don't know what to do when I run out because I where do I get another bottle lol.

New favorites (some thanks to TJC): Armani Prive Santal Dan Sha, Frederic Malle Bigarade Concentree, Nette Vanille.

Purchased within the last year and didn't like: DedCool Taunt, Chloe Nomade (smelled beautiful on a friend of mine, smells awful and grandma on me), Phlur Missing Person, Kayali Pistachio (tried it hoping I'd finally find a gourmand scent I'd like to fill a hole in my collection).

The brands I'm planning on trying next to see if I find anything I like -- Documents, D.S. & Durga.

What were your first perfumes? Mine were CK Be and The Body Shop White Musk lol. I no longer own either but I think I still like both for the nostalgia factor.

atmospheres:
don't have any other citrus-forward fragrances and am picky about them as I often find they smell like cleaning fluid or air freshener.

Citrus is a tricky beast. I love the fresh, tangy sparkling top notes, but unfortunately, that initial citrus blast doesn't last and they tend to lack complexity and longevity. As I already have a few citrus-notes fragrances in my collection, I didn't want to fork out the $$$ for Frederic Malle one. The citrus ones that I have in my collection are:

Aerin Lauder's Meditterean Honeysuckle - Simple, fresh citrus, green floral dried down to slight sweetness with some of that citrus intact. I love the smell of grapefruit and bergamot. It's a lovely, crowd-pleaser, but linear, not at all complex. Doesn't project and longevity is not very good. The name is very apt - it's great for hot, dried weather. Took this with me on a recent trip to Europe during some incredibly hot weather.

Ormond Jayne's Levant - A sweet, fresh tangy citrus light floral with a hint of woods. I know you said that you don't like florals, but floral is such a broad category - it's hard to find a perfume without floral accords. This isn't your big, bold white floral - it's sweet, but fresh, not cloying. The projection and longevity are impressive. Try first to see if you like the dried down, otherwise you'll be stuck with it for hours. I wore this along with the one above on my recent trip to Italy when the weather was so hot and muggy - it's like a fresh, cool breeze against the heat. I don't know where you are, but Ormond Jayne is not always readily available. 

A fragrance that is very similar to Levant is Ex-Nihilo's Fleur Narcotique. Although Fleur is lighter/more airy compared to Levant and is less tangy/citrusy. But, it's such a lovely fragrance for the hot weather.

All three above are very feminine. If you want something more masculine, then Hermes Terre D’Hermes Eau Fraiche or Voyage D'Hermes EDT are citrus-leaning masculine fragrances that are worth a look-in. Both are by the same creator as Brigarade Concentree. The first is more similar to Brigarade while the second has more spice notes.

atmospheres:
and that he often wears it layered with other scents.

He must be a fragrance fiend like us! :-)

atmospheres:
Imo, this is a heavy rose scent and I usually really don't like heavy rose scents or rose scents in general because I think they lean too old also I don't like very floral scents. The heaviness in this one is okay because there's a bit of sharpness, not actually spicy but kind of spice, that keeps it from being too grandma.

Agree about rose scents' tendency towards grandma smell and can give me horrible headaches. Portrait of a Lady leans feminine on me; it smells a bit like Turkish delight with a touch of spiciness and incense - it's warm and smooth. It's sophisticated and can lean a bit mature although not old-ladyish. Not a safe blind buy, but definitely worth a sniff. What other rose-forward scents have you tried and would recommend?

atmospheres:
Frederic Malle Uncut Gem: he says this one smells very unisex and warm like skin -- I think he's trying to describe it as a musk-forward scent but doesn't actually use the term musk

I haven't heard of this particular Malle. Musk is one of my favourite notes. It sounds like you also like musk in perfume. I've already mentioned Narciso Rodriquez For Her as one of the musk-strong fragrances that I reach for. When it was first released, they had an oil version that was just beautiful. My other musk fragrances are from niche houses.

atmospheres:
Prada Luna Rossa Ocean: he says he was attracted to this one because he's from a beach/oceanside town. He says it doesn't smell salty but fresh and is like a mix of ocean and grassy scents. I didn't get this one because I know what it smells like and I think it leans too masculine to suit me.

I'm not a fan of ozonic/aquatic scents and have never come across one that I find interesting. But I'm always on the lookout for one that will change my mind.

atmospheres:
Tom Ford Oud Wood:

Tom Ford is so hit-and-miss. He has some interesting compositions, but their longevity is often horrid. Oud is one of my favourites, but it's a difficult note to get right because it can be so singular and strong that it overwhelms the rest of the fragrance. I also like woody notes, but like you, I don't like it when they lean too masculine and come across as "rigid" and "hard" - I don't know if that makes sense. One of my holy grail fragrances is a strong cedarwood base. I haven't tried this particular Ford, but from the description, it might be too masculine for my liking. Have you smelled Ford's Santal Blush?

atmospheres:
smell is like an oriental garden but wood-based -- which I would agree with. That's why I decided to get this one because although I like woodsy scents I am very picky about them (anything that has santal in the name or description and I'm immediately hesitant because I am so picky about santal scents) and would prefer them to be complex and more oriental rather than basic woodsy or smoky woodsy.

This sounds interesting. Whenever I see Santal in the name, I sniff. Lol! I agree with complex rather than smoky woodsy. Oriental is tricky for me, sometimes it comes across as too heavy and with the weather where I live, heavy oriental fragrances don't do well. I love some rec for good woody fragrances. 

atmospheres:
Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka and Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot: I'm not into Jo Malone fragrances, for a lot of the same reason you stated -- although the ones he recommended are part of the Intense line

The Intense Line is unfortunately not that much better, IMO. I've been interested in trying the Jasmine Sambac and Marigold in the line since I'm such a sucker for Jasmine, but the lack of longevity has turned me off.

atmospheres:
Documents fragrances yet, I was planning on going to their store next time I'm in Shanghai to smell some stuff in person.

Many new fragrance brands are coming out of Asia - a nice change from the French dominant.

Hey girlies, this is now such a fragrant thread. Hmmmm I can smell it a mile away ❤️

nathsketch:

Hey girlies, this is now such a fragrant thread. Hmmmm I can smell it a mile away ❤️

It was inspired by TJC so we are on topic :-). Besides we want to add some beauty to the thread after the eyesore that is Jing;;-)

I hope you are having a great Christmas, nathsketch ❤️

HeadInTheClouds:
It was inspired by TJC so we are on topic :-). Besides we want to add some beauty to the thread after the eyesore that is Jing;;-)

Oh yes. Like I told Atmospheres, I'm saving all your recommendations hmmmm gotta update my parfum collection hehehe

HeadInTheClouds:
I hope you are having a great Christmas, nathsketch ❤️

Yes, thank you beloved, I hope you are too!! ❤️

nathsketch:

Yes!  It's fascinating.  I'm completely ignorant of perfumes, but reading about it is like poetry.

HeadInTheClouds:
Oooh! Can you share some information from that fragrance video? I'm always interested in what fragrances someone wears and their thoughts on them. The fragrance video was one of the first videos of TJC that I watched since I'm such a fragrance fiend.

atmospheres:

Thank you!  I too was wondering what Tan Jian Ci was saying in that video.  It's cool that he has fellow fragrance fiends as fans.

Badgal1995:
Legends of rosy clouds for Tian Jia Rui I say yesssss with you!! Too bad he’s only support but I know he’s going to take some spotlight ehehehe love him so much such an talent to follow, just one show was enough for him to impressed me. Oh I didn’t see the anime but everyone talk about how good this is. I don’t know for DW character which is supposed to be 1ML or 2ML but I’m actually more than happy with ZSX being 1ML :)

Wait.  I thought DW's character in Legend of Rosy Clouds was supposed to be the villain?

It's so sexy reading all this talk about fragrances 

It's so unfortunate that I get headaches from scents so I can't contribute anything to his chat...but I'll keep reading