@Elise 

I started crying bit after bit first and second death I’m so weak haha after Yuan Lu  I could no longer stop omg and I didn’t know it wasn’t over because after Yu Shisan death my cry was literally screaming :(‘ like he was my favorite character aside everyone else in the show. I don’t tell you about Ning Yuanzhou death and Ruyi. I want to roll myself on the floor and stay there without getting no cause it was lethal my feelings was down literally. 

For the ending, from what I understand they’re pretty all dead with no return.  Chu Yue scene looks more like dream an made hope and confusion for some people wanting HE. I think their death was rather irrevocable no possible escape nor for the injury nor for the situation in which they were. Either Chu Yue died and was still thinking about Yu Shi San years later hoping to find him hence the appearance of the kid who hinted at being the son of Ruyi and Yuanzhou. Either way she was thinking about him and imagining that they are in heaven having the afterlife he wanted with his bestfriends, hence the appearance of the son to guide her.

nathsketch:

OH WOW

The movie with Deng Lun??

Jaysus I need to rewatch that.

No, not this one the other one with Chen Kun, Qu Chu Xiao and Shen Yue 

Kokuto:

WUT???  How can that be?  Sadder than XL???  How can I watch that?

Yes, like twice because they’re not only one person killing you  :(((

HeadInTheClouds:

Working on Christmas? That ain't right. Isn't Christmas' Day a public holiday?

Christmas get-together drained my battery; there's only so much children running around I can take. Unless I joint them :-)I had a quieter Christmas this year since half the family is overseas. 

I'm bracing myself for the crazy horde for the Boxing Day sale 

That was me too.  Too many people, especially high energy children, can make me tired.  Forget about the shopping crowds.  O_O

Yes, most places are closed for Christmas ... but there are a few retail places that are open.  But one nephew is in the military and has to work.  The other is a nurse working at a hospital, plus he has a girlfriend, and will be visiting her family.  Both live a few hours away, too.

Thanks youuuuu,  Merry Christmas to you and everyone too !!! What an great selection of gifts :::))))))))) <3333 MY EYES ARE SWEATY mamamiaaaaaaa

nathsketch:

Merry Christmas you thirsty ladies!

Have some gifts! Santa said we have been good girls! Debatable, but okay :D

nathsketch:

Thank you for the present, Santa nathscketch! He has nice arms. Do you think you can deliver the real thing and place him under my Christmas tree? :-)

nathsketch:

ARMSSSSSS!!!!

Thank you Santa ... and Tan Jian Ci. :)

Badgal1995:
Thanks youuuuu, Merry Christmas to you and everyone too !!! What an great selection of gifts :::))))))))) <3333 MY EYES ARE SWEATY mamamiaaaaaaa

LOL!  Eyes sweating!  That's a first.  But totally understand. :)

atmospheres:
She said TJC was very quiet in between scenes but she would hear him laughing when he was chatting with Yang Zi (she said he had an attractive loud laugh lol). She said he would mostly keep to himself and had a really busy schedule at the time so would be in and out of filming.

I sometimes wonder why an introvert would choose to be a regular on a variety show. Variety shows, particularly the type that he's on fairly screamed extrovert energy. You have to be "on" all the time. Although he seems to be a sociable introvert as opposed to Deng Wei who comes across as shy and unsure of himself in social situations.

atmospheres:
The tidbit fans, myself included, enjoyed the most was when she talked about how 'fragrant' he was, how he always smelled so good and when he would walk past he would like have her and others spellbound with his appearance and the lingering of whatever scent he was wearing. She even said 'Xiaotanhuo, what scent does he wear? Let me know so I can buy it!'

Well, thanks to his fragrance video, now we know :-)

Kikinaki:

I can literally smell him.......I don't think any perfume he wears will ever give me headaches

.....let me swim in his fragrance, that white hair cloud of goodness 

All this talk of fragrances, his comment and of course the one that Kokuto posted a few pages back about XL's rug got me thinking. What would Xiang Liu smell like? Any particular notes or accord? This is me staying on topic :-).

Kokuto:

That was me too.  Too many people, especially high energy children, can make me tired.  Forget about the shopping crowds.  O_O

Yes, most places are closed for Christmas ... but there are a few retail places that are open.  But one nephew is in the military and has to work.  The other is a nurse working at a hospital, plus he has a girlfriend, and will be visiting her family.  Both live a few hours away, too.

Ah, yes! Retail, military and front-line health care still have to work. I was thinking about your office workers having to trudge to work on Christmas Day :-).

My mum is the one that wants to go shopping on Boxing Day. She's out of her mind :-), but I'll do my daughter-ly duty and drive her. Otherwise, she'd bound to crash into something given the crazy amount of cars at the mall.

Badgal1995:

No, not this one the other one with Chen Kun, Qu Chu Xiao and Shen Yue 

Oh! I watched that one too, but it was before the Xiang Liu commotion. I’ll have to check that again :D

HeadInTheClouds:

All this talk of fragrances, his comment and of course the one that Kokuto posted a few pages back about XL's rug got me thinking. What would Xiang Liu smell like? Any particular notes or accord? This is me staying on topic :-).

It’s one of those things that need further investigation. We can’t just be speculating without any basis. Our noses need something more TANgible :)

HeadInTheClouds:

Thank you for the present, Santa nathscketch! He has nice arms. Do you think you can deliver the real thing and place him under my Christmas tree? :-)

You’re welcome! 

Oh, I can’t really promise that. He’ll go missing if I ever find him :D never seen again :)

Badgal1995:

Thanks youuuuu,  Merry Christmas to you and everyone too !!! What an great selection of gifts :::))))))))) <3333 MY EYES ARE SWEATY mamamiaaaaaaa

Eyes sweating are certainly a thing. I thought it was my photophobia but it was just too much Tanning heheheuehuehe

nathsketch:

You’re welcome! 

Oh, I can’t really promise that. He’ll go missing if I ever find him :D never seen again :)

LOL!  nathsketch is generous, but who would be so generous as to share Tan?