Kokuto:

It's on my list.  My long, long, long list.  I think the only thing I've seen Deng Lun in is Xin Yang Master: Dream of Eternity.  And he was very good in that.

I’ve watched many of his dramas but he hasn’t done that much in the latest years ?. His adopted daughter is si cute ???

ErickaRamirez:

I’ve watched many of his dramas but he hasn’t done that much in the latest years ?. His adopted daughter is si cute ???

Oh cool!  Is Deng Lun married?

I thought he got cancelled or something for taxes?

ErickaRamirez:

That would be awesome. They had such a great chemistry. For me they are besties in real life ??

They do have chemistry and I think it would transfer to a movie or show really well.  And let folks see more comedic chops from the two actors.

nathsketch:

Lol how can this person be on episode 3 and already in a bucket of tears? Hahahahaha that must be a new record

Also, the ship isn't wrong. The ending is. *drops mic*

Heheheheheh.

I was in a bucket of tears with episode 1.  And it never stopped!  XL's loving looks.  SOB

Hey y'all I'm back!

Elise:

The shared trauma ? I found this quote from redemption-revenge on Tumblr and it's so accurate:

"xiang liu and xiao yao is the story of two children who were locked in cages and fought their way out, who killed their captors, who were supposed to be enemies but fell in love anyway, who have fun hanging out together, whose blood saved each other's lives, who both choose their familial duty over their love for each other but keep suggesting to run away together even if they both know it's impossible, who have this absolutely devastated look on their faces when they lose and find each other, and they love each other but they give each other up in the name of making each other happy and. tragic doomed ship of all time."

This, tho.

Oh, wait. Giving each other up in the name of making each other happy. Let me stop you right there. That was in the name of making Nathanna unhappy.

Kokuto:

They do have chemistry and I think it would transfer to a movie or show really well.  And let folks see more comedic chops from the two actors.

????????????

Kokuto:
I repeat my request for a Tan Jian Ci and Dylan Wang buddy cop / spy movie. I think it would be great fun!

Best idea ever for a script!

Kokuto:
But for poor nathsketch, definitely keep putting warnings on these Season 2 shows. ;p

I clicked, then immediately regretted it :(

No way Jose.

nathsketch:

Hey y'all I'm back!

How was it. Did you meet a new possible prospect??

nathsketch:

I clicked, then immediately regretted it :(

No way Jose.

The ones that I shared this morning??

ErickaRamirez:

The ones that I shared this morning??

Yes hahah

ErickaRamirez:

How was it. Did you meet a new possible prospect??

It was super fun!! We wrote our names, we gave Chinese names to the people who came to our booth and taught them how to write the characters. It was the first Moon Festival held here in São Paulo and the biggest one in South America.

But it was so hot, my god I thought I was going to pass out

ErickaRamirez:
Did you meet a new possible prospect??

There was a bunch of Chinese dudes, but none fit my criteria lol

nathsketch:

This, tho.

Oh, wait. Giving each other up in the name of making each other happy. Let me stop you right there. That was in the name of making Nathanna unhappy.

yes, I liked all of this except for "they give each other up in the name of making each other happy." I'm guessing they meant XL giving up XY so she'd be happy with Jing? but she was still unhappy when she found out about XL at the end though ?...

nathsketch:

It was super fun!! We wrote our names, we gave Chinese names to the people who came to our booth and taught them how to write the characters. It was the first Moon Festival held here in São Paulo and the biggest one in South America.

But it was so hot, my god I thought I was going to pass out

There was a bunch of Chinese dudes, but none fit my criteria lol

Your standard with Tan now is in high mode ???