Kokuto:

LOL!  Deal!  You know what I like! :)

I haven't seen Ashes of Love yet.  Was he a dragon ... oh wait, as the god of war.  Somehow I forgot that.

He was exactly water dragon ??? god of war was ML (phoenix)

imagine:

Not me going to sleep now... Goodnight all, cya tomorrow

Sweet dreams. Here is 7 am I haven’t slept ?

imagine:

Not me going to sleep now... Goodnight all, cya tomorrow

Goodnight!

ErickaRamirez:

Sweet dreams. Here is 7 am I haven’t slept ?

O_O

Kokuto:

Goodnight!

O_O

I know. My sleep hours are all over the place and I don’t sleep that much but you were awake since pretty early 

ErickaRamirez:

I know. My sleep hours are all over the place and I don’t sleep that much but you were awake since pretty early 

I haven't gone to sleep either. LOL!

Kokuto:

???

Kokuto:

But those are most of my days ???‍♀️

Kokuto:

My kids don’t have school this weekend. Seriously, I don’t get that here in Georgia or I don’t know if is just the country. But a week of vacation after a quarter for me is crazy. You don’t see something like that in Florida 

Yet another amazing fan edit video, with an unexpected pairing.

Poisonous Crossover

Kokuto:

Yet another amazing fan edit video, with an unexpected pairing.

Poisonous Crossover

I hated Gong Yuan Zhi so much but he got better in the last 4 episodes 

ErickaRamirez:

But those are most of my days ???‍♀️

My sleep schedule is messed up too.

ErickaRamirez:

My kids don’t have school this weekend. Seriously, I don’t get that here in Georgia or I don’t know if is just the country. But a week of vacation after a quarter for me is crazy. You don’t see something like that in Florida 

Really?  I do think they have breaks between semesters or quarters in college.

ErickaRamirez:

I hated Gong Yuan Zhi so much but he got better in the last 4 episodes 

Still haven't finished MJtY.  sigh.

Kokuto:

My sleep schedule is messed up too.

Really?  I do think they have breaks between semesters or quarters in college.

Here or in the whole country because it’s my first time seeing something like that ever. We moved to Georgia last year in June and I couldn’t believe when they told me that they had a week off after each quarter, almost a month more of vacation. My question is, how do the parents that work deal with that?? I haven’t worked in years so I don’t have that issue but I don’t think is something good at all. Obviously for the kids is great ??

Kokuto:

Still haven't finished MJtY.  sigh.

I loved it but I still can deal with that ending. My poor baby Gong Zi Yu ?

ErickaRamirez:

Here or in the whole country because it’s my first time seeing something like that ever. We moved to Georgia last year in June and I couldn’t believe when they told me that they had a week off after each quarter, almost a month more of vacation. My question is, how do the parents that work deal with that?? I haven’t worked in years so I don’t have that issue but I don’t think is something good at all. Obviously for the kids is great ??

IIRC, it was that way in Alabama.  It may also depend on if they are on quarters or semesters.  But this is for college.  I'm not sure about K-12 now.  Though, I think they were moving toward giving the kids more time off during the year, and less time off in the summer.