insideout91:

Oh I see(((( I had some problems with sleep too , but even if it’s a bit you still need to sleep , lack of sleep also affected our mental health a lot((

I know, but it like I told you this last year has been really hard :( so I know that in some way is related to that too

ErickaRamirez:

I know, but it like I told you this last year has been really hard :( so I know that in some way is related to that too

You're gonna make me go check on you, aren't you?

nathsketch:

You're gonna make me go check on you, aren't you?

?

ErickaRamirez:

I'm sorry if I bother you with my suggestion ?

There many very bad things also happen I my life last couple years, some of them you know what , I very common have very strong anxiety before sleep and insomnia , and things which actually helps me some (I hope it will not sounds silly) is night light, I have one with different colors like green, blue , purple, I don't know why but it's really helps me , feel more comfortable and sleep better, for very difficult case I use another one with stars.

Totally off topic. Love how this thread has as many posts as TSJ and xiao yao! ???

Does anyone know which channel TJC would be for mid-autumn festival… CCTV4 is recorded right? His name is on hunan list but does hunan midautumn show broadcast from different location? I just want a duet from xiangliu and xiao yao ?

insideout91:

There many very bad things also happen I my life last couple years, some of them you know what , I very common have very strong anxiety before sleep and insomnia , and things which actually helps me some (I hope it will not sounds silly) is night light, I have one with different colors like green, blue , purple, I don't know why but it's really helps me , feel more comfortable and sleep better, for very difficult case I use another one with stars.

Not at all!! Thank you so much for your kind suggestions but I don’t know if my husband would like that ?. You are so sweet ??

ErickaRamirez:

Not at all!! Thank you so much for your kind suggestions but I don’t know if my husband would like that ?. You are so sweet ??

Husband can sleep in another room ?????

bugei:

Totally off topic. Love how this thread has as many posts as TSJ and xiao yao! ???

Does anyone know which channel TJC would be for mid-autumn festival… CCTV4 is recorded right? His name is on hunan list but does hunan midautumn show broadcast from different location? I just want a duet from xiangliu and xiao yao ?

It's not off topic, we talk off topic a lot there ?

I'm going to sleep !

Love TJC outfit and hairstyle in this video, he also sing at the end

https://youtu.be/9Glk3qG4lss?si=1Joa_2kGbV6Ln3wo

insideout91:

My son is the one that has those led lights that changes colors but he keeps them in red so I when go downstairs at those early hours in the morning, you can see the red light coming from his room ?

insideout91:

It's not off topic, we talk off topic a lot there ?

???. We try to keep us pretty entertained talking about so many things and that’s why I love this group. Thank you Erica again for creating it ?

insideout91:

Husband can sleep in another room ?????

Omg Sasha, you just made my day with your comment. But in that case I would be the one moving to one of the two guest rooms and thank goodness that both have their own bathroom ????

ErickaRamirez:

My son is the one that has those led lights that changes colors but he keeps them in red so I when go downstairs at those early hours in the morning, you can see the red light coming from his room ?

If I was younger I will choose red , but now only meditation relax tree water ???

insideout91:

If I was younger I will choose red , but now only meditation relax tree water ???

???

ErickaRamirez:

???

You are still pretty young and much younger than me my dear friend ??