nathsketch:

Yes but try to take a nap later if you can. That's amazing! My dad would love to see Messi, he's a big fan. Your husband is so lucky! 

My husband, Sebastian and Mariana are Messi fans. When I went to Barcelona years ago my husband made walk miles just to go to the Camp Nou to see where Barza played ???‍♀️

nathsketch:

Poor guy is getting spooked with all those obsessions ??

He already had some nick names for some my favorite actors, one time I was obssesed with Liu Yu Ning , and he calls him "toothache" (in mandarin) ??? because of LYN facial expression when he sing ? and now he calls TJC dance monkey, because he was on that show (I even didn't know that he watched it!) ?☠️? 

insideout91:

He already had some nick names for some my favorite actors, one time I was obssesed with Liu Yu Ning , and he calls him "toothache" (in mandarin) ??? because of LYN facial expression when he sing ? and now he calls TJC dance monkey, because he was on that show (I even didn't know that he watched it!) ?☠️? 

He is just jealous and marking his territory ??

ErickaRamirez:

My husband, Sebastian and Mariana are Messi fans. When I went to Barcelona years ago my husband made walk miles just to go to the Camp Nou to see where Barza played ???‍♀️

Nothing is too difficult for a true fan hahah I can relate ??

insideout91:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Yo, but dance monkey is kinda accurate. Yes, I love monkeys, that has nothing to do with it ??

nathsketch:

Nothing is too difficult for a true fan hahah I can relate ??

Yes, but I was the one who had to play along ???

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, but I was the one who had to play along ???

You should have asked him to carry you ?

nathsketch:

You should have asked him to carry you ?

And I was pregnant with Mariana and we didn’t know ??

ErickaRamirez:

And I was pregnant with Mariana and we didn’t know ??

You are real supporter of your husband! ❤️

nathsketch:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Yo, but dance monkey is kinda accurate. Yes, I love monkeys, that has nothing to do with it ??

Same hehhe))) I think this one is good compare to his other nicknames ???

insideout91:

You are real supporter of your husband! ❤️

??. Another one. My husband is fan of the Seahawks and we were on Universal studios and he saw that they were playing on Tampa so he bought tickets on the internet from a random person. We traveled from Orlando to Tampa to watch the game against the Buccaneers. When we got there, at the ticket office they told us that those tickets were already used so we had to buy new ones. We had to watch the game on the last row on the stadium and the buccaneers’ fans were horrible, they were booing at us. The Seahawks lost that game and we have to drive back home for almost 4 hours at night ??. Thank goodness that the person gave back the money of the tickets 

ErickaRamirez:

??. Another one. My husband is fan of the Seahawks and we were on Universal studios and he saw that they were playing on Tampa so he bought tickets on the internet from a random person. We traveled from Orlando to Tampa to watch the game against the Buccaneers. When we got there, at the ticket office they told us that those tickets were already used so we had to buy new ones. We had to watch the game on the last row on the stadium and the buccaneers’ fans were horrible, they were booing at us. The Seahawks lost that game and we have to drive back home for almost 4 joist night ??. Thank goodness that the person gave back the money of the tickets 

A Series of Unfortunate Events lololol

nathsketch:

A Series of Unfortunate Events lololol

I will not forget that one ??