We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Thank you ♥️

You are welcome ?

I'm watching Under the Skin and some of the timed comments on Viki are so funny:

I would love to have him feel up my skull.

He used to be emo now he's cottagecore.

*When Du Cheng helped Shen Yi out of the pool* We learn that love is in the air.

*When Du Cheng was teaching Shen Yi how to shoot* Taking care of the baby .

Waaaait a minute...is this based on a BL novel?

Also I didn't realize TJC is short. Some of the women on the show are the same height or even taller than him.

Elise:

I'm watching Under the Skin and some of the timed comments on Viki are so funny:

*When Du Cheng helped Shen Yi out of the pool* We learn that love is in the air.

Waaaait a minute...is this based on a BL novel?

Also I didn't realize TJC is short. Some of the women on the show are the same height or even taller than him.

Yup our TJC is a short king ? fun size ?

Niki Demonix:

Yup our TJC is a short king ? fun size ?

he looks adorable next to Du Cheng. The height difference ?

Elise:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm stealing that line.

Elise:

This is too accurate, please lord why ? and the bag with the kitty HELP

Elise:

That was...interesting. It's not BL, but if I were Du Cheng, I'd be questioning things 24/7 ?

Elise:

Yes, but not too short. He is 175, I think. We were talking about that some pages ago :) It's a perfect little height, but my opinion doesn't count, so ignore me lol

Those timed comments are insanely funny

Elise:

He looks like his nephew ? so cute though ❤️ also TJC looks like Jackson Wang's lil brother imo

Elise:

That height difference is too cute

omg you guys. TJC is ranked second on Best Chinese Actor Fan Choice Voting Contest 2023: https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62059

There's a 70,000 vote difference between him and the guy ranked first.

Vote!!!!

Elise:

omg you guys. TJC is ranked second on Best Chinese Actor Fan Choice Voting Contest 2023: https://www.toutoupiao.com/VoteRank/62059

There's a 70,000 vote difference between him and the guy ranked first.

Vote!!!!

I saw that vote and I've been pressing the F5 key like there's no tomorrow. I love me some fraudulent elections. ?

Perhaps the person who created this poll is a big DW fan, every time you refresh the page, there's no change on the numbers except for him. It's a bit suspicious

Do you see how it's abnormal? Something fishy

nathsketch:

Do you see how it's abnormal? Something fishy

yeah there's something suspicious going on. I love some fraudulent voting but when I pressed F5 and tried to vote again, it said I already voted ?

Maybe it's one vote per ip?

Elise:

yeah there's something suspicious going on. I love some fraudulent voting but when I pressed F5 and tried to vote again, it said I already voted ?

It used to be possible to vote multiple times, but now they fixed this "flaw". A few weeks ago I was voting like my life depended on it lmao

But if you change browsers, or quit them and then restart, you can vote again. I tried it on Safari and it allowed me to vote again.

nathsketch:

It used to be possible to vote multiple times, but now they fixed this "flaw". A few weeks ago I was voting like my life depended on it lmao

But if you change browsers, or quit them and then restart, you can vote again. I tried it on Safari and it allowed me to vote again. 

I'm going to do this ? . TJC deserves first place

LOL considering the current ranking, I'd say it abnormal indeed ???

Imagine TJC not being the best actor, please are we in the Upside Down?