We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

Who's XZ? Sorry, all those initials drive me crazy hahah

You know when I first started watch Korean dramas i thought they names were difficult….. but now I can name half of actors just using initials ???  and when everyone watch some new costume dramas it’s really fun to see how everyone remember 5-10 initials of main cast and talk only using it ?

Elise:

I'm watching Under the Skin and some of the timed comments on Viki are so funny:

I would love to have him feel up my skull.

He used to be emo now he's cottagecore.

*When Du Cheng helped Shen Yi out of the pool* We learn that love is in the air.

*When Du Cheng was teaching Shen Yi how to shoot* Taking care of the baby .

Waaaait a minute...is this based on a BL novel?

Also I didn't realize TJC is short. Some of the women on the show are the same height or even taller than him.

I prefer to think his co-star is tall.  He's like 189cm / 6' 2".  Though, yes, Tan Jian Ci is closer to the average height than tall.  It's his presence that makes him seem taller. ;p

Those Viki commenters are always fun.

insideout91:

I saw comments from Erika and Nath on XZ last page ?? be careful! Any XZ drama page kinda scary place , I try not comment there at all? 

Yesterday and today too more stress , I work at some art commission and hate it , i love drawing part but technical things drive me crazy !! I just want back to draw my XL ((( 

I read all your comments even if not write myself))

Good luck with the commission!  I know it's harder, especially if you are interested in another subject. :)

nathsketch:

That's too funny 

Every nation needs to know who he is. In fact, the new seven wonders of the world should be expanded to NINE, so both Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei can enter the list. #justsaying ?

We need a vote from Antartica and the Arctic. :)

nathsketch:

Who's XZ? Sorry, all those initials drive me crazy hahah

insideout91:

Xiao Zhan ))))

Yes. He has super fans.  I think they are the ones who were review bombing LYF because the Longest Promise was still running or had just finished and wasn't getting the greatest reviews.

Kokuto:

My vpn doesnt have those locations but right now i am voting from Myanmar ahahahahahahahahaha

Kokuto:

Good luck with the commission!  I know it's harder, especially if you are interested in another subject. :)

Thank you ! I finished drawing, but now there still technical part which consumes a lot of time, since I’m bad at it))) 

But tomorrow I think I will have time draw what I want ))) 

But now will go watch TJC for my mental health ??

nathsketch:

Kokuto!! Is MDL working better for you now?

YES!  Thank goodness.  It was terrible yesterday.  Very slow and wouldn't post. 

I probably need to close some of these tabs.

Kokuto:

Yes. He has super fans.  I think they are the ones who were review bombing LYF because the Longest Promise was still running or had just finished and wasn't getting the greatest reviews. 

I already blocked many of that people , but still some of his fans overly sensitive? 

Kokuto:

YES!  Thank goodness.  It was terrible yesterday.  Very slow and wouldn't post. 

I probably need to close some of these tabs.

Says Kokuto after seeing all of her 325 tabs open. ?

insideout91:

Thank you ! I finished drawing, but now there still technical part which consumes a lot of time, since I’m bad at it))) 

But tomorrow I think I will have time draw what I want ))) 

But now will go watch TJC for my mental health ??

Yes, by all means.  Take care of your mental health first.  Who knew Tan Jian Ci would be better than happy pills?

Kokuto:

Lol what a bunch ?

Kokuto:

Essential votes ❄️

Someone posted this in Support.  The flickering reload button is exactly what is happening to me.  DIdn't think it was a browser problem, cause Firefox is usually less wonky.

ArniA:

I have Firefox and it blocks the trackers MDL is using.

I notice the reload/stop icon in the browser is flickering, and when I open devtools I see a flood of http requests, which firefox seems to block. 

This is making my browser unresponsive.

Not sure if this could cause ddos like-effect on MDL servers.

nathsketch:

Essential votes ❄️

LOL!  Especially from XL's North.