We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

LOL considering the current ranking, I'd say it abnormal indeed ???

Imagine TJC not being the best actor, please are we in the Upside Down?

yes, it doesn't make sense. It's supposed to be for best actor, not best looking ? (though I do think TJC is better looking no offense to DW ?)

if you have vpn spam votes from different locations!!! that's what i do xD

Elise:

yes, it doesn't make sense. It's supposed to be for best actor, not best looking ? (though I do think TJC is better looking no offense to DW ?)

Yeah, totally. Looks and beauty are subjective. Acting... is not. Sure there's the experience difference, so it would be unfair to judge someone who started only 2 years ago. But still, no. lol

Niki Demonix:

if you have vpn spam votes from different locations!!! that's what i do xD

Uniting all Nations to vote for the little dude ?

nathsketch:

Uniting all Nations to vote for the little dude ?

Girl i've voted from every place you can imagine! like now TJC has fans in Zambia & Moldova! hahahahahahahahaha

ErickaRamirez:

I haven’t watched his first 3 dramas. He is a really talented actor. I just wish that he gets the chance to be the ml in a long drama, not just mini dramas. He only has one but he was only a support actor there https://youtu.be/zq-SVOC1zhM?si=VhLOPWduwAZ_KddW

I don't know why some of these actors (cough Li Jiu Lin cough) don't get bigger roles.  They obviously have talent.  I think your agency really matters in China.

I saw comments from Erika and Nath on XZ last page ?? be careful! Any XZ drama page kinda scary place , I try not comment there at all? 

Yesterday and today too more stress , I work at some art commission and hate it , i love drawing part but technical things drive me crazy !! I just want back to draw my XL ((( 

I read all your comments even if not write myself))

our eyes have been blessed!!!!!

Niki Demonix:

Girl i've voted from every place you can imagine! like now TJC has fans in Zambia & Moldova! hahahahahahahahaha

That's too funny 

Every nation needs to know who he is. In fact, the new seven wonders of the world should be expanded to NINE, so both Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei can enter the list. #justsaying ?

insideout91:

I saw comments from Erika and Nath on XZ last page ?? be careful! Any XZ drama page kinda scary place , I try not comment there at all? 

Yesterday and today too more stress , I work at some art commission and hate it , i love drawing part but technical things drive me crazy !! I just want back to draw my XL ((( 

I read all your comments even if not write myself))

Who's XZ? Sorry, all those initials drive me crazy hahah

nathsketch:

Who's XZ? Sorry, all those initials drive me crazy hahah

Xiao Zhan ))))

Kokuto!! Is MDL working better for you now?

nathsketch:

That's too funny 

Every nation needs to know who he is. In fact, the new seven wonders of the world should be expanded to NINE, so both Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei can enter the list. #justsaying ?

i mean he just got 15 votes from Luxembourg ... he's expanding...taking over the world!!!! ?

Kokuto:

Sweaty Tan Jian Ci!

That shirt has more purpose in life than I'll ever have even if lived 500 years.