We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

https://youtu.be/JiIS7QkePQg?si=_IFkEcj5MdgBHJ_o

I love that performance soooo much ! Give peace to my heart❤️ TJC looks like little prince or elves , and I really love glitter ?? and whole song sooo beautiful and hopeful 

And of course we got spice at the end ?????

nathsketch:

That shirt has more purpose in life than I'll ever have even if lived 500 years.

OMG.  I almost choked to death on my cola.  Thank you.

insideout91:

https://youtu.be/JiIS7QkePQg?si=_IFkEcj5MdgBHJ_o

I love that performance soooo much ! Give peace to my heart❤️ TJC looks like little prince or elves , and I really love glitter ?? and whole song sooo beautiful and hopeful 

And of course we got spice at the end ?????

He does kill those ballads.

Niki Demonix:

My vpn doesnt have those locations but right now i am voting from Myanmar ahahahahahahahahaha

Yes!

I didn't really think anyone would have those locations... unless they were spies! ;ppppp

nathsketch:

Says Kokuto after seeing all of her 325 tabs open. ?

I do a lot of .... research.

Kokuto:

Yes!

I didn't really think anyone would have those locations... unless they were spies! ;ppppp

Well we have Iceland though... so 12 points from Iceland!!!!!!! xD

YaoLiu nation is coming through. I was gone for a minute and when I refreshed the page, he got 50 more votes ???

You know what? Do y'all remember the scene where Fang Feng Bei and Xiao Yao are underwater and XY leans in towards FFB to get oxygen because she thinks she can't breathe underwater, but FFB doesn't lean in to kiss her and just laughs instead? It drove me crazy, but it also reminded me of the song "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid (The lyrics of the Spanish version are even more fitting, for those of you who speak Spanish). 

Kokuto:
Though, yes, Tan Jian Ci is closer to the average height than tall. It's his presence that makes him seem taller. ;p

lol his height doesn't bother me. I'm 147 cm (4'10 ft)  irl so almost everyone seems tall to me ?

In LYF, I agree, his presence made him look taller and I think the camera angles helped too.

exol_evanism:

You know what? Do y'all remember the scene where Fang Feng Bei and Xiao Yao are underwater and XY leans in towards FFB to get oxygen because she thinks she can't breathe underwater, but FFB doesn't lean in to kiss her and just laughs instead? It drove me crazy, but it also reminded me of the song "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid (The lyrics of the Spanish version are even more fitting, for those of you who speak Spanish). 

Yes, it was so frustrating. I could tell he was about to give in but then changed his mind the last minute. Could you imagine if Fang Feng Bei actually let her kiss him? The story would be different ?

I could've sworn I saw an edit on Twitter that had XY and FFB kiss.

Kokuto:

OMG.  I almost choked to death on my cola.  Thank you.

LOL please, don't ?

I kid you not. Imagine being that piece of cloth.

exol_evanism:

Oh my gosh yes!!! So cute. That's what's missing. We need Sebastian, Scuttle and all the birds to help things move along ?

Elise:

lol his height doesn't bother me. I'm 147 cm (4'10 ft)  irl so almost everyone seems tall to me ?

In LYF, I agree, his presence made him look taller and I think the camera angles helped too. 

OMG how cute. You're basically a Hobbit ?

Elise:

YaoLiu nation is coming through. I was gone for a minute and when I refreshed the page, he got 50 more votes ???

The power that we have!

Niki Demonix:

Well we have Iceland though... so 12 points from Iceland!!!!!!! xD

Awesome!  Close enough to the frozen North!