nathsketch:

Looks fun!

Yes and the bts of their kisses are really good https://youtube.com/shorts/WQovIbC9Ygw?si=TL7t1M0C6vT2YGvj

ErickaRamirez:

Yes and the bts of their kisses are really good https://youtube.com/shorts/WQovIbC9Ygw?si=TL7t1M0C6vT2YGvj

I think they need a dance instructor. I have a really good one in mind ☺️

nathsketch:

No chance for a 2023 release, right? Feels like I've been waiting for that one forever

There is chance! I saw rumors for autumn ? it's modern drama so editing post production much faster?

When you all so active I sleep ??? 

nathsketch:

I think they need a dance instructor. I have a really good one in mind ☺️

But they got it right the second time. Plus both are great dancers. Have you seen her dance videos with Gao?

ErickaRamirez:

But they got it right the second time. Plus both are great dancers. Have you seen her dance videos with Gao?

Nooo I haven't!

insideout91:

There is chance! I saw rumors for autumn ? it's modern drama so editing post production much faster?

Ohh that would be so great! Tired of waiting for happy stuff hah

nathsketch:

Consider this our group therapy 

nathsketch I got so used to your profile pic so quickly. Now all these changes feel like they're teasing me. MDL doesn't let me change mine. 

AH :

nathsketch I got so used to your profile pic so quickly. Now all these changes feel like they're teasing me. MDL doesn't let me change mine. 

I think I'll go back to the old one 'cause it's too good-looking ?

Why not? Do you want me to go grab my hammer?

nathsketch:

Gao gave me so much Second ML Syndrome in Love is Sweet. I adore Leo, but I was torn hahah

Did you watch his last drama?

ErickaRamirez:

Did you watch his last drama?

Nope, which one is it?

nathsketch:
I think I'll go back to the old one 'cause it's too good-looking ?

Can't say I disagree, but the current one is nice too. More fun ^^

nathsketch:
Why not? Do you want me to go grab my hammer?

Lol, it's because of my own stubbornness. About two years ago MDL stopped letting me edit my profile because of my username. I can't make any changes unless I pick a new one with three characters, but I don't want to change it.