ErickaRamirez:

Against Tan???

Yep ahah but I still prefer my little dude ?

nathsketch:

Yep ahah but I still prefer my little dude ?

But I don’t think Tan isn’t short because he looks tall near to Dylan and he is pretty tall 

ErickaRamirez:

But I don’t think Tan isn’t short because he looks tall near to Dylan and he is pretty tall 

People kept giving him grief back when he was relatively unknown  because of his height, but 174 is not short. I read somewhere that he was 168 but I don’t think that’s right. 

Tan Jian Ci is 5’-9” and Dylan if 6’-0”

ErickaRamirez:

Tan Jian Ci is 5’-9” and Dylan if 6’-0”

Ah ok. I always get confused with that measurement system

I really wish MDL would fix this emoji error. All those question marks are so annoying hahah it looks like we’re always in doubt 

nathsketch:

Ah ok. I always get confused with that measurement system

I know, we are only of the few countries that use that system. I’m used now because I’ve lived here for the last 22 years, obviously in Colombia I only used the metric system ??

Dylan is 1.82 and Tan is 1.75

ErickaRamirez:

I know, we are only of the few countries that use that system. I’m used now because I’ve lived here for the last 22 years, obviously in Colombia I only used the metric system ??

Dylan is 1.82 and Tan is 1.75

Woah you’ve been there for quite some time! 

1.75. What a perfect number that is! Perfect perfect perfect ??

Does he have some kind of official fan club? His birthday is coming up. I assume the fans will prepare something, no?

nathsketch:

Woah you’ve been there for quite some time! 

1.75. What a perfect number that is! Perfect perfect perfect ??

Yes 22 years here and I moved here one week after my 23 birthday one day after my wedding 

ErickaRamirez:

Yes 22 years here and I moved here one week after my 23 birthday one day after my wedding 

Ahh that’s so lovely!!

nathsketch:

Ahh that’s so lovely!!

Thank you ?

nathsketch:
That cursed link you told me not to click (and I went ahead and clicked because I'm stupid) gave me nightmares. Just thinking about it gives me the heebie-jeebies ?

Oh dear. I was worried about that. But also ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUKmq7UMJys&t=7s&ab_channel=A

nathsketch:
Yeah, better not.

Yeah... it's a bit like LYF but with the tragedy multiplied by three and the happiness at the end from surviving and running away to the wilderness cut at least in half. 

nathsketch:

Hey AH, I thought we were already friends. I've just sent you a request!

Maybe you sent one before? I get a lot of phantom notifications. Got this one though ^^

AH :

Oh dear. I was worried about that. But also ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUKmq7UMJys&t=7s&ab_channel=A

Yeah... it's a bit like LYF but with the tragedy multiplied by three and the happiness at the end from surviving and running away to the wilderness cut at least in half. 

Maybe you sent one before? I get a lot of phantom notifications. Got this one though ^^

Ahahahahahhahaha why would I be shocked at seeing such a pretty dead dove, right? 

I think that’s not so bad. Lately I’ve been wishing that LYF also had the tragedy multiplied by three and everything went up in flames. Just kill everyone and be done with it ?? Tarantino should be at the helm lololol

Yes, now we are besties ?

A cute Coke-Cola ad from the early days, probably part of the promo for Advisors Alliance movie.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1701409040340025608?s=20