Kokuto:

A cute Coke-Cola ad from the early days, probably part of the promo for Advisors Alliance movie.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1701409040340025608?s=20

Such powerful cokes!! And they had more Coca Cola babies??

nathsketch:

In 1994, The Lion King got to me, really badly. Then when I was 7, Titanic kept me awake for nearly a week because of that stupid door. Now in 2023, I'm not falling for it again, nope. ?

I saw the 1968 Romeo and Juliet when I was like 7, and read Wuethering Heights when I was 8 or 9, so my idea of "romance" was firmly established as tragic at an early age.

And let's not get into my early viewing of action / war movies where almost everyone dies.  

ErickaRamirez:

Such powerful cokes!! And they had more Coca Cola babies??

IKR?  I wish my colas were so powerful... instead of just empty calories.

Kokuto:

A cute Coke-Cola ad from the early days, probably part of the promo for Advisors Alliance movie.

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1701409040340025608?s=20

Heheh that's some powerful Coke 

Kokuto:

IKR?  I wish my colas were so powerful... instead of just empty calories.

??

Kokuto:

I saw the 1968 Romeo and Juliet when I was like 7, and read Wuethering Heights when I was 8 or 9, so my idea of "romance" was firmly established as tragic at an early age.

And let's not get into my early viewing of action / war movies where almost everyone dies.   

So you're saying that I need a LYF starter pack comprised of Life is Beautiful, Marley & Me, and Schindler's List to be able to handle this? 

nathsketch:

So you're saying that I need a LYF starter pack comprised of Life is Beautiful, Marley & Me, and Schindler's List to be able to handle this? 

I remember that I went to watch the Schindler’s list during Holy Week break in Colombia at the movie theater and it was so long that they did a break in the middle of the movie to let the people rest ??

And I cried a lot ???

ErickaRamirez:

I remember that I went to watch the Schindler’s list during Holy Week break in Colombia at the movie theater and it was so long that they did a break in the middle of the movie to let the people rest ??

And I cried a lot ???

My tolerance for sadness is a bit low. I need to work on it ?

I did manage to watch All Quiet on the Western Front, but that ending...

All the holocaust movies are too sad specially that we know that thise horrendous things happened in real life??

ErickaRamirez:

All the holocaust movies are too sad specially that we know that thise horrendous things happened in real life??

Yes, they're terribly sad. I remember watching Life is Beautiful when I was very young. I didn't understand everything at the time, but when I rewatched it years later, it was too much. 

nathsketch:

It's probably too late for such Tragic Ending Inoculation.

ErickaRamirez:

And I cried a lot ???

Yes.  Lots of crying.

AH :

nathsketch I got so used to your profile pic so quickly. Now all these changes feel like they're teasing me. MDL doesn't let me change mine. 

Me too.  I was like this pic.

Hey! Nathsketch! Is that you?

nathsketch:

Yes, they're terribly sad. I remember watching Life is Beautiful when I was very young. I didn't understand everything at the time, but when I rewatched it years later, it was too much. 

Don’t remind about that. Those scenes with him and his little son in the concentration camp were heartbreaking??

Kokuto:

Me too.  I was like this pic.

Hey! Nathsketch! Is that you?

That picture live in my mind rent free ????

insideout91:

That picture live in my mind rent free ????

I have an entire slide show or ten that lives rent free in my mind.