insideout91:

That picture live in my mind rent free ????

Sasha ??‍♀️??

Kokuto:

I haven't stopped crying since the end of July.

but is ir bad i also want to suffer that pain crying

nathsketch:

I kid you not, just thinking about what's going to happen makes me ill. I accidentally saw something I shouldn't have a couple of days ago and it gave me nightmares. I don't know if I want to cry or just smash something. 

and this is why i always mentally prepare for whos the male lead but like this time i just saw clip when it just started airing and i was like ofc they couldnt not make him the ml like thats cap but then JHDBJHWEBSDHJBBDSAIJBSDCJIBDBFADFHJBDBJDFBJDFFBJD WTF DID THEY DO IM IN TOO DEEP I LISTEN TO THIS DUDES SONGS TO SLEEP THESE DAYS EFSJFJFSKNFSKJB no like offence towards dang wei but just AGHHHHHHHHH

Sooooo... spoilers got me and now I can't finish the drama cause my heart can't take all the pain our perfect Xiang Liu will go through....  I just can't... what am I gonna do now?????

Niki Demonix:

Sooooo... spoilers got me and now I can't finish the drama cause my heart can't take all the pain our perfect Xiang Liu will go through....  I just can't... what am I gonna do now?????

Welcome to the club ??? I still don't know what season 2 or no, or just watch some XL moments thats it! 

insideout91:

Welcome to the club ??? I still don't know what season 2 or no, or just watch some XL moments thats it! 

I'm struggling so much, I don't want to put the drama on hold ? but I can't finish it. XL didn't deserve this bs ?

Niki Demonix:

I'm struggling so much, I don't want to put the drama on hold ? but I can't finish it. XL didn't deserve this bs ?

I still can't understand and accept author cruelty for this character ?

insideout91:

I still can't understand and accept author cruelty for this character ?

And XL was actually the one who did the most for her ???

tigerrawr:

but is ir bad i also want to suffer that pain crying

Not at all.  That's what this therapy group is all about.  :)

tigerrawr:

and this is why i always mentally prepare for whos the male lead but like this time i just saw clip when it just started airing and i was like ofc they couldnt not make him the ml like thats cap but then JHDBJHWEBSDHJBBDSAIJBSDCJIBDBFADFHJBDBJDFBJDFFBJD WTF DID THEY DO IM IN TOO DEEP I LISTEN TO THIS DUDES SONGS TO SLEEP THESE DAYS EFSJFJFSKNFSKJB no like offence towards dang wei but just AGHHHHHHHHH

Yes.  Pats your back.  We definitely share your pain / pleasure.

Niki Demonix:

Sooooo... spoilers got me and now I can't finish the drama cause my heart can't take all the pain our perfect Xiang Liu will go through....  I just can't... what am I gonna do now?????

Niki Demonix:

I just can't give up a single moment of XL.  Even if he's suffering.  He's just too pretty and yanks at all of my emotions.  

I was doing some research last night and ended up watching all of Episode 27.  I'd forgotten how much good scenes with Fang Feng Bei was in that episode.  Even though his last scene gave me goosebumps, it was sooooo good.  But it's always an emotional roller coaster with XL / FFB.  It's always being struck by his looks first.  And then it's watching the micro expressions.  In one scene it was going from happy to be with XY to a side eye and smirk to TSJ, to a proud teacher, to another subtle dig at TSJ to happy and teasing teacher.  And then his connection to XY made obvious, as well as coming to her rescue, followed by his anger at being used.  I just can't rob myself of all that.

I'm at episode 33 ?

Kokuto:

Not at all.  That's what this therapy group is all about.  :)

Yes.  Pats your back.  We definitely share your pain / pleasure.

if im like this even though i havent even stareted yet i cant wait to see how deep of a hole i throw myslef into later

Can someone help me solved bigger TJC mystery! Why some his photos he has mole near eyes and some not have? Is it because he had that mole for role in Winner is King, so also used it also for some other photoshoots?

https://pin.it/1iZUioo