We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Elise:

I haven't seen any so far :) The male lead seemed a bit weak in the beginning and a simp for another girl but he improved in episode 10.

....... Yes :/ The peacock lady. Even in the first episode, she was annoying. She took credit for somebody else's work. She's a shady person and an opportunist.

Oh yikes, I guess there really is no escape from those women. 

Hahahah that Cersei gif is perfection! Accuracy level 1000.

Not gonna lie.... Watching Love Me, Love My Voice (2023) makes me miss our Lord, Savior & Snake Demon XL even more!!!! 😭

Niki Demonix:

Not gonna lie.... Watching Love Me, Love My Voice (2023) makes me miss our Lord, Savior & Snake Demon XL even more!!!! ?

Yes! I saw 5 episodes and was already missing our grumpy boy :( 

He's irreplaceable ●_●

Forgot to post this here. This will never get old.

Jing is just so helpful!!!

HeadInTheClouds:

OMG THAT'S SO ACCURATE!!!!!

HeadInTheClouds:

Mr. Bean there gets me cackling 

Niki Demonix:

oh well.....

Hahahahahaha! I haven't seen this one. You would think that this is a "no brainer" kind of situation, but not for Jing. He's such a kind, forgiving, passive, weak wimp. Pathetic!

HeadInTheClouds:

Hahahahahaha! I haven't seen this one. You would think that this is a "no brainer" kind of situation, but not for Jing. He's such a kind, forgiving, passive, weak wimp. Pathetic!

i made that really quick when i saw that meme for another thing xD

Not gonna lie... at the beginning i kinda liked him/felt sorry for him then i was like dude you're a lost cause...

Niki Demonix:

oh well.....

Useless man. He gets what he wants in the end even though he barely did anything. Just thinking about it infuriates me.

Niki Demonix:

i made that really quick when i saw that meme for another thing xD

Not gonna lie... at the beginning i kinda liked him/felt sorry for him then i was like dude you're a lost cause...

Are you also a former Jinger, like Elise and nathsketchs? Do you also have shameful Viki's comments to share? 

HeadInTheClouds:

Are you also a former Jinger, like Elise and nathsketchs? Do you also have shameful Viki's comments to share? 

I only have 1  mdl comment i believe....  but like more of a pity  comment....  

btw this killed me xD

Niki Demonix:

btw this killed me xD

Ouch!.......this is brutal

Niki Demonix:

Not gonna lie.... Watching Love Me, Love My Voice (2023) makes me miss our Lord, Savior & Snake Demon XL even more!!!! ?

Bite away beautiful snake......just BITE!