HeadInTheClouds:

'Cause she's a blind idiot. I mean, she has psychological deficiencies. Whatev, still dumb. 

Niki Demonix:

I can't focus on work.....I am doomed..... 

Why is he so handsome??????????????????????

Elise used to post endless gifs of XL and FFB. It was distracting as hell :-)

Next to the definition of dumb bitch they have her pic!

Niki Demonix:

OMG! Did you make this yourself?? Too funny. 

Niki Demonix:

PLEASE THIS IS PERFECT

HeadInTheClouds:

OMG! Did you make this yourself?? Too funny. 

Yup , used the urban dictionary definition and Frankenstein-ed it a bit on Photoshop xD

GOTTA MAKE THIS VIRAL ahahahahahaha

nathsketch:

PLEASE THIS IS PERFECT

Kokuto:

So gorgeous.  I just spent another 15 minutes STARING.  ;p

As the prelude to the second album, "Mona Lisa" uses a pure Hip-Hop style Catchy melody and dance music elements with auditory aggression to complete this Listener-Friendly pop song with a strong sense of liveness.

Let's all look forward to an auditory feast as the most anticipated official launching for "Mona Lisa" will be on the first of January 2024 on QQ Music, Kugou Music and Kuwo Music.

This is from the FB fan group.  It looks like the first song released IS going to be a dance hip hop song!

"Auditory aggression."  Oh my.  I don't know if that is actually 'listener friendly.'  lol

♥️♥️

KOKUTO Did you know that?? I just find out that there are pandas on the Atlanta zoo. 🩷🩷🩷. I have to go. I remember that the first time that we went to DC I was kind of sad because we didn’t have enough time to see them there https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1aCrfagyrx/?igsh=MjJkMmIyYzQxYw==

Niki Demonix:

Make you addicted...You can’t tell pain from love...

(i really feel like this song fits so well....  TAEMIN - Guilty (English Translation) for those who want to read all the lyrics of the song  translated ) ♥

He is sooo smooth

So flirty...

...huh

So sexy

CEMS2001:

KOKUTO Did you know that?? I just find out that there are pandas on the Atlanta zoo. ???. I have to go. I remember that the first time that we went to DC I was kind of sad because we didn’t have enough time to see them there https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1aCrfagyrx/?igsh=MjJkMmIyYzQxYw==

PANDAS HELP 

Kikinaki:

He is sooo smooth

So flirty...

...huh

So sexy

i watched a clip where his fans were asked whom they preferred, FFB or XL. 80% answered XL.