Elise:
XL would change into his female form if XY was crying... like why couldn't he comfort her in his original form??? -_-

Pass. LOL

Only the original or nothing (๑乛◡乛๑)

Elise:
I wouldn't read it unless you want some smut lmao. IMO, it's even more graphic than the English one a lot of us here read.

But with him as a woman?!

Elise:
It was XL that accompanied her to Jade Mountain so she'd go back to her female form. Afterwards, XL took her shopping. I think the writer implied he had money saved up from his time as FFB... but FFB didn't have that much money either so it didn't make sense.

I have no idea why, but him being poor is sexy af.

Hahahahahahaha

nathsketch:
But with him as a woman?!

LOL they didn't do it when he was a woman. Actually, the first time they did it, they were in the pool and he partially changed into his snake form LOLOL............ which is NOT in character either since in the novel, he was afraid of what she'd think of seeing him in his real form :/

Elise:

LOL they didn't do it when he was a woman. Actually, the first time they did it, they were in the pool and he partially changed into his snake form LOLOL............ which is NOT in character either since he was afraid of what she'd think of seeing him in his real form in the novel :/

I want to make a bad joke but I'll refrain myself because these forums have already been indexed by Google.

So I'll just think it. Thinking is good.

:D

nathsketch:

I want to make a bad joke but I'll refrain myself because these forums have already been indexed by Google.

So I'll just think it. Thinking is good.

:D

Oh, god. There's going to be a poor soul searching up Lost You Forever and thinking what we're saying on here is canon ahahaha.

Can you private message me the joke? XD

Elise:
Can you private message me the joke? XD

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ my turn to use this gif :)

nathsketch:

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ my turn to use this gif :)

I was going to mention that snakes have 2.... never mind xD

Elise:

You know what? I don't even care anymore.

Just pretend I'm a biologist.

The irony is that apparently, foxes have no balls.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Elise:

Girl. Head out of gutter. Now!!! Lol!

nathsketch:

lmaoooo

nathsketch:

Another hidden message from Tong Hua! That's what I'm choosing to believe, anyway :-)

TJC gifs made from the video nathsketch sent <3

This

gives me the same vibes as

lol

Elise:

This

gives me the same vibes as

lol

OMG I love this.

Thank you!! <3