*  XiaoLiu/XiaoYao's  *TushanJing/Yeshiqi   " Reverie au clair de Lune".

Symbolika1:

Xiao Yao Feeling Butterlies

Those butterflies..?...??

Symbolika1:

Feifei! He died just like that....impulsivly :'(

Thank you for remembering this little guy <3

Yes..hes so Bunny like cute....Furball has no hesitate to eat him... 

Symbolika1:

***

*  XiaoLiu/XiaoYao's  *TushanJing/Yeshiqi   " Reverie au clair de Lune".

I love this fanarts...its like welcoming winter...♥

And I love her confession. ...to  him

Winny Aye:
Those butterflies..?...??

Their faces are like a paysage to me :)

And feels good  to go back to their places,  just sit back and look at them <3

Symbolika1:

Their faces are like a paysage to me :)

And feels good  to go back to their places,  just sit back and look at them <3

Yess...and the color filler is awesome ♥️

Today's update...Ye Shi Qi found out that Wen Xiao Liu had wounds at her back..so he sort of make her comfortable with his power and take her on his back...

Winny Aye:

Today's update...Ye Shi Qi found out that Wen Xiao Liu had wounds at her back..so he sort of make her comfortable with his power and take her on his back...

I love how you choose pastel colors on this scrapbook page. It depict the care and gentleness of Yeshiqi , as well as the -comfort- Xiao Liu felt <3.

Also it's a long sequence that begins with TSJ carrying XY on his back .... :)

I would have used this vibe of look => red/blood/wound-black/dark regards/hair,bonnet-white/wool casual clothing :p! Congratz I guess you have more Yeshiqi's spirit than me :D <3 *hugs*

As Xiao Yao said to TSJ: ""You're so virtuous and capable. I wonder who's the lucky one you'll marry in the future." Yeah yeah :D

*Poetic time is like the wind. Delicate and volubile*

Symbolika1:

*Poetic time is like the wind. Delicate and volubile*

Again Love this poem...♥

Her with umberalla...

Winny Aye:

Yes..hes so Bunny like cute....Furball has no hesitate to eat him... 

=> 

Pfff stupid animal...

PS-above pic , (not the weirdo above-above :D): ATibetan Sand Fox. Never seen one like this before, so majestic!

It's a protected and sadly now, rare animal .

Winny Aye:

Again Love this poem...♥

Her with umberalla...

Yeah...our human little Parasol tree <3

Symbolika1:

I love how you choose pastel colors on this scrapbook page. It depict the care and gentleness of Yeshiqi , as well as the -comfort- Xiao Liu felt <3.

Also it's a long sequence that begins with TSJ carrying XY on his back .... :)

I would have used this vibe of look => red/blood/wound-black/dark regards/hair,bonnet-white/wool casual clothing :p! Congratz I guess you have more Yeshiqi's spirit than me :D <3 *hugs*

As Xiao Yao said to TSJ: ""You're so virtuous and capable. I wonder who's the lucky one you'll marry in the future." Yeah yeah :D

That piggy back gif ♡♡

...but their vibe..heheehhe

I will be adding more tonight ....happy saturday and weekend....

Symbolika1:

=> 

Pfff stupid animal...

PS-above pic , (not the weirdo above-above :D): ATibetan Sand Fox. Never seen one like this before, so majestic!

It's a protected and sadly now, rare animal .

wow i have never seen a fox like this before.. but it still has fox features with 3 colors... yes some wild animals are becoming rare...

by the way that little kid vibe though ...:D..:)))

Winny Aye:
 I will be adding more tonight ....happy saturday and weekend....

Will bb back if I can later on too , Thank you you too <3