Winny Aye:

Some very first aesthetics.

the color of XiaoQi??and the creamy rose color with a touch of purple and pink suitable for YaoJing and of course Jing's spirit fox will always be a part of their story. lovely ??

dtsj_sapphire:

Hi!

Nice to meet all of you, who adore YaoJing couple. 

--im here! love this thread?? thanks Winny Aye 

ill def be back for this.?? congrats

cheers! ive just found another reason to stay in s1 page ?

Again ..thanks u so much...:D..♡♡ yep...visit here sometimes ♡ think i will tell about my thread our main too...

Winny Aye:

Again ..thanks u so much...:D..♡♡ yep...visit here sometimes ♡ think i will tell about my thread our main too...

sorrryyyyy again i just did excitedly?   but hope to see more yaojingS here? good luck on the updates Winnyyy???

dtsj_sapphire:

sorrryyyyy again i just did excitedly?   but hope to see more yaojingS here? good luck on the updates Winnyyy???

hehe thanks for it too...yeo♡♡

Make your own LYF lantern!

1. Take an old desk lamp.

2.Decorate with some LyF drawings or printed design that you like. 

3. Apply/glue to your old lamp support your design.

4.Enjoy :D!

* LiGHTS ON.

Ps: This can be applyed to any size of lamp, unleash yourself :D

Symbolika1:

Make your own LYF lantern!

1. Take an old desk lamp.

2.Decorate with some LyF drawings or printed design that you like. 

3. Apply/glue to your old lamp support your design.

4.Enjoy :D!

* LiGHTS ON.

Ps: This can be applyed to any size of lamp, unleash yourself :D

wow..such a good aesthetics for lamp..beautiful ♡

Ye Shi Qi ...finally living in Hui Chun clinic...Quig Shui Town...and become a good assistance to Wen Xiao Liu...s

When Wen Xiao Liu was searching some valuable herbs...to make a good bride price for one of his/her buddies.. Ye Shi Qi followed him.

Winny Aye:

Ye Shi Qi ...finally living in Hui Chun clinic...Quig Shui Town...and become a good assistance to Wen Xiao Liu...s

Because every day is a hard work! :D Thank you Winny, beautifully putted <3

Winny Aye:

When Wen Xiao Liu was searching some valuable herbs...to make a good bride price for one of his/her buddies.. Ye Shi Qi followed him.

Keeping compagny/Reassuring because he knew "he" was a woman... by being right there <3! Joli Winny! Merci! <3

Taking care about what matters to her <3 yes! :)

Symbolika1:

Taking care about what matters to her <3 yes! :)

in that scene lol she's so happy he got everything she said..super happy..

Symbolika1:

Keeping compagny/Reassuring because he knew "he" was a woman... by being right there <3! Joli Winny! Merci! <3

yes.. YSQ treat WXL very special ...hehe ♡♡ 

Winny Aye:

yes.. YSQ treat WXL very special ...hehe ♡♡ 

And now thanks to you...I can't wait to re open your XiaoJing scrapbook! *hugs*

Symbolika1:

And now thanks to you...I can't wait to re open your XiaoJing scrapbook! *hugs*

OmG ..THOSE DOGGIES....CUTEST FLUFFY EVER...♡♡