its drawing on cloth ...or printed...but yep....mejestic beauty 

Winny Aye:

its drawing on cloth ...or printed...but yep....mejestic beauty 

Beautifull yes! <3

Symbolika1:

Beautifull yes! <3

his face lol..:D

Update 

hes tending her wounds...but he would touch her bare skin...

Scene from novel

Chapter 2

Shi Qi tried to make Xiao Liu the most comfortable grass bed and turned the cave into their temporary home. The two of them seemed to be living the hunter’s life in the mountain. Everyday, Shi Qi went out and hunted small game. When he came back, Xiao Liu directed and Shi Qi did and together they cooked dinner. Shi Qi clearly never did this before and he was clumsy and constantly made mistakes. Xiao Liu would guffaw happily, but Shi Qi was too smart and in a few tries he mastered it and that lessened some of the mirth in Xiao Liu.

The days and nights in the mountains were very desolate and those who couldn’t move was even lonelier. Xiao Liu grabbed Shi Qi to talk with him – everything under the sky they talked about. A delicious dish, a spectacular sunset…….Shi Qi quietly listened to it all.

Xiao Liu sometimes felt a twinge of guilt “Am I talking too much? I lived alone for twenty some years and during that time I developed a strange quirk. I was afraid to see people and wandered alone. In the beginning I never spoke, but as the days passed one day in the mountains I forgot the name of a fruit. I suddenly became very afraid though I didn’t know what I was afraid of. From then on, I talked to myself, and the most amazing thing I did was I captured a monkey and talked to it for an entire day. That monkey couldn’t take it anymore and actually tried to commit suicide by ramming its head into the cave wall……”

Xiao Liu laughed out loud but Shi Qi just looked at him quietly.

I find these scenes from Episode 3 are beautiful ...

Shi Qi carrying her in green wood.

and his diving down from cliff after finding precise herb for WXL...and his 9 tails pop out...

Winny Aye:

I find these scenes from Episode 3 are beautiful ...

Shi Qi carrying her in green wood.

and his diving down from cliff after finding precise herb for WXL...and his 9 tails pop out...

Thx Winny! <3 Completing with another visuals <3

Winny Aye:
Winny Aye 3 hours ago
Update

hes tending her wounds...but he would touch her bare skin...

Scene from novel

Chapter 2

Shi Qi tried to make Xiao Liu the most comfortable grass bed and turned the cave into their temporary home. The two of them seemed to be living the hunter’s life in the mountain. Everyday, Shi Qi went out and hunted small game. When he came back, Xiao Liu directed and Shi Qi did and together they cooked dinner. Shi Qi clearly never did this before and he was clumsy and constantly made mistakes. Xiao Liu would guffaw happily, but Shi Qi was too smart and in a few tries he mastered it and that lessened some of the mirth in Xiao Liu.

The days and nights in the mountains were very desolate and those who couldn’t move was even lonelier. Xiao Liu grabbed Shi Qi to talk with him – everything under the sky they talked about. A delicious dish, a spectacular sunset…….Shi Qi quietly listened to it all.

Xiao Liu sometimes felt a twinge of guilt “Am I talking too much? I lived alone for twenty some years and during that time I developed a strange quirk. I was afraid to see people and wandered alone. In the beginning I never spoke, but as the days passed one day in the mountains I forgot the name of a fruit. I suddenly became very afraid though I didn’t know what I was afraid of. From then on, I talked to myself, and the most amazing thing I did was I captured a monkey and talked to it for an entire day. That monkey couldn’t take it anymore and actually tried to commit suicide by ramming its head into the cave wall……”

Xiao Liu laughed out loud but Shi Qi just looked at him quietly.

*Grass bed* ... where desptite the desolation Xiao Liu's bond with Shi Qi, showcase the transformative power of companionship and care in the face of loneliness, despair and fear.  

I love how Xiao Liu manage to bring a humor touch into his memories, to make Shiqi less sad and worry!:)

Symbolika1:

Thx Winny! <3 Completing with another visuals <3

clear picss...♡♡♡♡♡♡...one of my fav scene ever...thanks so much for doing this aesthetics...so much appreciate ..

Winny Aye:

clear picss...♡♡♡♡♡♡...one of my fav scene ever...thanks so much for doing this aesthetics...so much appreciate ..

Knew you would like it :p!

Fan edit. Xiao/Jing cr.to owner

Symbolika1:

Fan edit. Xiao/Jing cr.to owner

Fan edits like these are gems..

Symbolika1:

Knew you would like it :p!

You are so right...:DD..♡

One of my favorite scenes ... This is the scene I completely fall for Mr 17... I used to said before that I quite favor CX in terms of characterization... but then Shi Qi was the one I was more addicted..its undescribable feelings just like Xiao Liu experience. ..

Xiao Liu said in an angry huff to Shi Qi “One day I’ll find his weakness. If I can’t poison him then I’ll walk backwards.”

Shi Qi had laughter in his eyes and Xiao Liu couldn’t stand the way he always seemed to float above everything so poured him a glass of wine “Drink it!” Shi Qi took it and gulped it down.

Xiao Liu startled “It’s poisoned.”

The laughter in Shi Qi’s eyes never disappeared as his body collapsed softly. Xiao Liu anxiously gave him the antidote and yelled “You idiot!” while his heart felt this indescribable feeling.

Xiao Liu was angry because her poison are desert for 9 head Xiang Liu. But its not only Xiang Liu... Shi Qi was also very happy to drink her poison happily fell into her arms. In fact we call him little sly fox here.