ep 51 reunion
near the end when XJ hugged him
-XJ told SF that she regained her memories in their 9 lifetimes together. XJ said that in each of the 9 lives, even though she hurt and killed him, she regretted her actions afterward a little late. She belatedly realizes that in each of the 9 lives she really did love SF. She wasn't really coldhearted towards him, she was just slow at realizing what was in her heart. (cue SF hugging her)

ep 52, his lovers curse is gone (cue continue kissing)

SF used the demonic weapon that WQZ had which was made from a part of Mosha star to save XJ. The terms in Vietnamese and I'm guessing Chinese have a clear distinction from devil/monster and demons, but translated in English both of the terms translate to demons(this is my rough understanding of it). Since SF is not a demon(he is a devil/monster?) the power of that demonic weapon that he absorbed will eventually kill him. So even after XJ help get rid of his lovers curse, the demonic weapon that is still in him is affecting him to a point where he doesn't know how long he will live for which was one of the reasons why he was pushing her away when she found him. He settled in that little village because the cold lake(?) in that cave could help suppress(help him control?) the power of that demonic weapon according to WQZ. I'm still trying to figure out what the purpose of that herb the cave is supposed to be.

The purpose of the 9 ring lingzhi would be able to suppress the weapon more longterm since the cold lake was only temporary

stefani:

ep 51 reunion
near the end when XJ hugged him
-XJ told SF that she regained her memories in their 9 lifetimes together. XJ said that in each of the 9 lives, even though she hurt and killed him, she regretted her actions afterward a little late. She belatedly realizes that in each of the 9 lives she really did love SF. She wasn't really coldhearted towards him, she was just slow at realizing what was in her heart. (cue SF hugging her)

I thought they would show some flashbacks of XJ in the past 9 reincarnations at that point may be they trimmed them

Drama Empress:

I thought they would show some flashbacks of XJ in the past 9 reincarnations

I wonder if they cut it out 

Does anyone else feel the whole XYH storyline of cutting her ties with SF/bugs eating the lingzhi felt forced...just so that it would force XJ to open the lamp? It just seemed so random...

ep 49 WQZ gave XJ something to hide her presence/location in the three realms so the heavenly realm can't find her when she goes to find SF. He also gave one to SF so it would be difficult for XJ to find him as well

Drama Empress:

I thought they would show some flashbacks of XJ in the past 9 reincarnations at that point may be they trimmed them

I was hoping for that as well so I was a little disappointed how that scene unfolded or how that info was delivered

sanetaaa:

The purpose of the 9 ring lingzhi would be able to suppress the weapon more longterm since the cold lake was only temporary 

okay thanks, I'm still watching ep 52 so didn't get to that part yet. Also Xiao Ying Hua is getting on my nerve and that part was so unnecessary 

stefani:

I was hoping for that as well so I was a little disappointed how that scene unfolded or how that info was delivered

yep they rushed it  after watching ep53 I was wondering how are they gonna end the drama in 6 episodes and tie up the loose ends if they are forcing a Fastrack ending I will be disappointed a bit

I’m going to watch other (lighthearted) dramas until the final airs next week. L&R is such a melodrama despite having a happy ending. 

They could have skipped the whole misunderstanding and still make it into a 59eps...i want to see more DiJu and MSX than SF being MSX. 

I'm my mind, ep 41 to 47 never happened XD

Minnieee33:

They could have skipped the whole misunderstanding and still make it into a 59eps...i want to see more DiJu and MSX than SF being MSX. 

I'm my mind, ep 41 to 47 never happened XD

I know SF wanted to protect XJ by not telling her the truth (which annoyed me) but I wish XJ found out she was MSX earlier so she would have a more complex character development. 

I create a google drive folder for english subtitles for this drama.  So far I have 51 & 52.  I will do the rest of the other episodes.  These subtitles are Google translation since I'm not Chinese.  

Please wait for Productive Procrastination for a better English translation.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing

Yes!! I also think it would be much better if XJ found out she is MSX.

I get he wants to protect her and stop YL but it's creating so many unnecessary misunderstanding. Just imagine she found out she is MSX, people want to kill her, he protect and guide her. She turn badass....... So much potential