Drama Empress:

titbits for fans...

I am actually in the process of doing an english Google translation in srt format for this part of episode 52. I will share it when I’m done.

Dashmount20:

so ep 52, did they do it or not?

i still not satisfy enuf.. hahaha :D

I don't think they did because Si Feng didn't want to "wrong" her.

Minnieee33:

Ya I mean a real heart lol

Ooooh alright 

Do i assume her glass heart turned to flesh and blood as of now (ep 53 ) before LHJD shows up

Does HC not know that XJ is also MSX? He's the one the cut up his friend right? So wouldn't he know that XJ holds both identities or did he think he severed the connection when he took her? If he knew the truth then he wouldn't have told her to destroy the Liu Li right?

Ya I think the glass heart start to turn when she woke up from the mirror scene.

I still can't get over the fact she stabbed SF though... And not just once... 

HC knows XJ is MSX. I think he thinks that if he can't have her, then no one else can = let her kill herself. 

Xiao Yinhua can no longer come back anymore Master-slave relationship ends

Credits: ohsehuns

Love Yuan:

I know, but i don't understand in english language with true, hmm just say a few words I understand in english

I have been sharing my subtitles with my  Indonesian, spanish and Portuguese collaborators so that they can available for this drama.I believe that someone has started it in Arabic as well.  I will only share my english subtitles on subscene and for other subtitling groups after I finish the subtitling or an official YT channel releases them depending on which comes first. 

brenda91:

Does HC not know that XJ is also MSX? He's the one the cut up his friend right? So wouldn't he know that XJ holds both identities or did he think he severed the connection when he took her? If he knew the truth then he wouldn't have told her to destroy the Liu Li right?

He definitely knows that XJ is also MSX that's why he sent his minions to capture her. He has given up all hope on her that's why he told her to destroy the crystal/glass lamp because he would rather see her dead than put the 3 realms at risk because he knows he can't control her anymore. In my opinion HC has never loved XJ. And yes he was the one who cut MSX his friend up.

brenda91:

I don't think they did because Si Feng didn't want to "wrong" her.

Me too, he thinks he's dying soon, but the director cut the scenes, kinda looks missing lol

Xuan Ji fights Bai Lin minions Ep53

Bai Lin can't change  heaven's will forcefully he was injured in EP47 by doing that so he sends his minions to collect back XJ(he is still treated XJ as object) I want to see XJ and HC face-off

should be last ep! ok I want 1 long ep of just them! Please give me at least that T__T