sanetaaa:

Does anyone else feel the whole XYH storyline of cutting her ties with SF/bugs eating the lingzhi felt forced...just so that it would force XJ to open the lamp? It just seemed so random...

Yeps.... I came in to post about it the moment I saw it. I don't like those type of plot whereby the villains can predict the time and how those involved will react so perfectly. Even if she gets trick so easily, and managed to get them to the cave - how would he know that they'll do it immediately etc? The stupid denial of XYH could be because she is not human but RY is a smart human and he is helping to make all these happen, as if he is still working for YL.

New updates from Liu Xueyi's studio aka Hao Chen 
"Deng Deng Deng Deng, Brother Hao Chen’s bamboo forest writing (bai) is really (pai) here!"

caDAVEr:

At least SF and HC had a common goal there lol

HC actually has a reason for why he doesn’t want XJ to know the true since he’s the main villain but SF hiding the truth just to protect XJ....is way too selfless. 

Drama Empress:
New updates from Liu Xueyi's studio aka Hao Chen 
"Deng Deng Deng Deng, Brother Hao Chen’s bamboo forest writing (bai) is really (pai) here!"

Liu Xueyi is so handsome especially his smile 

Spoilers on Weibo/Twitter/FB for 53-59

on the one hand, Luo Huo Jidu had experienced falling in love with his best friends and wanted to choose to be a Shura woman, but in the sweet and drunken dream after confession, he was dismembered, annihilated, and sealed for thousands of years, forming a heartless glass beauty. In the end, he stretched out his hand to the people who betrayed his relatives and left his white head all night, and he held it tightly. What kind of love is it!

On the other side, Sifeng watched as his beloved became a demon. When Xuanji Yuanshen came back for a short time, he put on a coat for her and looked distressedly at the splicing scars of her limbs to embrace her, but was pushed away by her. Sifeng was injured, Luo Houji wanted to stretch out his hand to touch Sifeng's face, but let it go again. He was mixed with the emotion of loving Xuanji to him. What kind of pain Sifeng was with him!

This unstoppable god story! 

Luo Huo Jidu is also very handsome, and Luo Huo Jidu who is engaged in business is also good, but Sifeng is pitiful, and the wife is gone, and she has to become Luo Huo Jidu. 

Luo Huo Jidu is the Demon Maleficent Star (Mo Sha Xing) who reincarnated into Xuanji. 
So the conclusion is that Xuanji is the reincarnation of a man hahahaaaa 
poor Yu Sifeng, he had been with her for a thousand years, with her for nine lives and died for her in every life, then was always wounded in the tenth life, but his wife was totally a man!!! 

I’ve heard that Luo Huo Jidu is genderless so Luo Huo Jidu is not originally a man. 

So does Luo Hou Ji di have XJ's memory? Lol 

“on the one hand, Luo Huo Jidu had experienced falling in love with his best friends and wanted to choose to be a Shura woman, but in the sweet and drunken dream after confession, he was dismembered, annihilated, and sealed for thousands of years, forming a heartless glass beauty”

HC is truly disgusting, I can’t wait to see XJ and Luo Huo Jidu destroy him. Luo Huo Jidu being considered the devil, when all he did was fall in love and was falsely accused of helping the demons by HC is so sad. 

pinksprings01:

I’ve heard that Luo Huo Jidu is genderless so Luo Huo Jidu is not originally a man. 

So, they are like angels, who have no gender.
 Minnieee33:

Lol they should make it to 60 eps then, max it out 

Do they release the uncut version later? I remember watching the uncut version of goodbye princess and the story flow a lot better 

I think they only did that with Goodbye My Princess because it was quite popular. Maybe if L&R is doing really well in China then they'll consider re-releasing the full 72 episodes too. I am quite curious at what they trimmed down to get to 59 episodes.

pinksprings01:

yep Luo Huo Jidu is genderless like Shi San in Love and Destiny drama there shi san  fell in love with Si Ming and has male appearance  and to chase her love shi shan transforms into a female to chase her love

Drama Empress:

yep Luo Huo Jidu is genderless like Shi San in Love and Destiny drama there shi san  fell in love with Si Ming and has male appearance  and to chase her love shi shan transforms into a female to chase her love

more info on shi san

A merfolk who was born genderless, and used to be a male general under Jiu Chen. When Shi San is 500 years old, he chose to become a female immortal because she likes Si Ming. She has a heavy weapon called the "Kun Jin Dang". She is straightforward and loud, and is kind at heart.

brenda91:

I don't think they did because Si Feng didn't want to "wrong" her.

I think XJ was the domineering one there so... :D

Those spoiler pictures are breaking my heart. Poor Si Feng. Just when you think he can finally be happy, life throws him another curveball. Woman or man, I don't think SF would care because it's still XJ underneath the skin.

Luo Huo Ji Du has returned. Let the vengeance begin!!

brenda91:

Those spoiler pictures are breaking my heart. Poor Si Feng. Just when you think he can finally be happy, life throws him another curveball. Woman or man, I don't think SF would care because it's still XJ underneath the skin.

Luo Huo Ji Du has returned. Let the vengeance begin!!

(it is not necessary to have your heart broken, because): The part where Si Feng fell in love is the woman part. (And he knows everything about Chu Xuanji, he was the one who smeared the wall that revealed the other half of Chu Xuanji.) And the moment when he pretends to be Mochaxing, where he broke her heart, then he saved her using his 12 feathers on his wings. And he said, "NOW YOU WILL ONLY BE CHU XUANJI". This already gives you the answer you are looking for.