caDAVEr:

I think XJ was the domineering one there so... :D

Lol, that's what everyone says!! XJ isn't shy to show affection on SF. That's what I like about her. She is totally domineering on SF that scene, kinda  wishes the scene should be extended lol

Alice:

I have been sharing my subtitles with my  Indonesian, spanish and Portuguese collaborators so that they can available for this drama.I believe that someone has started it in Arabic as well.  I will only share my english subtitles on subscene and for other subtitling groups after I finish the subtitling or an official YT channel releases them depending on which comes first. 

Alice:

I have been sharing my subtitles with my  Indonesian, spanish and Portuguese collaborators so that they can available for this drama.I believe that someone has started it in Arabic as well.  I will only share my english subtitles on subscene and for other subtitling groups after I finish the subtitling or an official YT channel releases them depending on which comes first. 

Please sharing with me

MK916:

I create a google drive folder for english subtitles for this drama.  So far I have 51 & 52.  I will do the rest of the other episodes.  These subtitles are Google translation since I'm not Chinese.  

Please wait for Productive Procrastination for a better English translation.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing

Thank you, but please sharing for ep 28 to the next ep 

notalinsanglian:

Lol, that's what everyone says!! XJ isn't shy to show affection on SF. That's what I like about her. She is totally domineering on SF that scene, kinda  wishes the scene should be extended lol

She is totally cute and how she tried to win him back , I wonder if anyone in the 3 realms can say no! And SF is so reserved and how she "pushed" him on the bed, it just so cute!

Drama Empress:

hello, as per the schedule yoku have to release eps 45-53 today at 10 am
Last week after initial release in yoku following  websites uploaded them after 2-3hrs

1. MMOV.TV  <<click on the text to redirect to webpage

2. CHINAQ.CC <<select VYUN server if video doesn't loads

And last week duboku took almost 11hours to get an update as they edit the video's and add watermarks, advertisements maybe today we can expect an update within 5-8hours

3. DUBOKU 

as of now, these are the only options available for international fan's unless they paid for today episodes on yoku

if you guys find alternative links please share them here

How can i download video for site?

Drama Empress:

PP is currently hard subbing this drama follows her website to get updates

https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/love-and-redemption/

I know, but i don't understand in english language with true, hmm just say a few words I understand in english

MK916:

I create a google drive folder for english subtitles for this drama.  So far I have 51 & 52.  I will do the rest of the other episodes.  These subtitles are Google translation since I'm not Chinese.  

Please wait for Productive Procrastination for a better English translation.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing

Thank you so much

caDAVEr:

She is totally cute and how she tried to win him back , I wonder if anyone in the 3 realms can say no! And SF is so reserved and how she "pushed" him on the bed, it just so cute!

I also agree XJ is so cute

pinksprings01:

I also agree XJ is so cute

She is so perfect for the role... how she can be teary eyed everytime she felt wronged... how amazing.

caDAVEr:

She is so perfect for the role... how she can be teary eyed everytime she felt wronged... how amazing.

Crystal Yuan’s acting is so good; I’m excited to watch her future projects. 

So happy YBY improved, her previous performance was alright, but this time she shined more so

I may wanna catch "evernight" because of her. however I caught L&R because of ZYX but ended up liking the others more.... a cycle maybe?

caDAVEr:

I may wanna catch "evernight" because of her. however I caught L&R because of ZYX but ended up liking the others more.... a cycle maybe?

ZYX’s acting has improved so much too. I’m excited for her drama with Cheng Yi.

pinksprings01:

ZYX’s acting has improved so much too. I’m excited for her drama with Cheng Yi.

Yes her acting is definitely better than in intense love, just that the character is not as likeable. I mean in this drama the baddies (besides HC, RY and YL) are more lovable than most of the good guys. Lol.

caDAVEr:

Evernight-Its one of the best drama I have watched.  But her role may not be likeable there, but she was quite good in that drama also.  She received flak from the viewers as she was thought to come in between the OTP.