pinksprings01:

I’ve noticed that actresses with deeper voices like Crystal Yuan and Dilraba Dilmurat are often given voice actresses with higher pitched voices to dub them in dramas. I know Dilraba used her own voice for Love Designer (modern drama), so I wonder if Crystal will get to dub with her own voice for her upcoming modern dramas.

usually for periodic/wuxia dramas they mostly choose experienced voice actors as production houses put lot stakes on the drama so they don't want mess it up with any arising controversy/negative feedback in future about the costumes/voice/behavior of female leads as it happened in the past cases so to avoid troubles they choose Voice actors, but in case of modern dramas it depends upon the director and production house as they usually give a freehand for cast

The bug on the wedding day and the kiss scene really got me out of focus on the drama. I hope they release a uncut version later.

Most likely they didn't have time to dub their voice for this drama. 

pinksprings01:

Here, this might help:

(Clips from episode 52 with English subtitles on Instagram by drama_queen_updates)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEzTkbxiZv7/?igshid=u1bfuyb4b78s

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEzVveWiAYB/?igshid=i0scgpp5t4kt

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEzaMe6igTB/?igshid=1ef790r7xqrr4

Thank you. But what I mean is after he kissed her passionately and stopped. The scene showed only his eyes and the voice over, then it shifted to next scene. It was just not as smooth as it should be. An extra cut like he stopped kissing and hug her and transition to next scene, something like this. Hmmmm... I’m way too expecting. 

Minnieee33:

The bug on the wedding day and the kiss scene really got me out of focus on the drama. I hope they release a uncut version later.

yep for recording voice for the drama, it will take days as these are not 24episodes mini-dramas and they also need to feel the emotions which is more problematic for actors so they choose voice actors to avoid problems with the dates

"An extra cut like he stopped kissing and hug her and transition to next scene, something like this. Hmmmm... I’m way too expecting. "

Ya! Thats why I think the kiss in the BTS is the transition scene with XJ saying something to XF and then they cut that part out. 

I just realized no one know about XJ having a glass heart yet. Even the people in Heaven dont know that. I wonder how SF will feel once he finds out. 

So this thread is somehow under Love and Redemption 2017 lol. Is there a way to move it? 

Drama Empress:

yep for recording voice for the drama, it will take days as these are not 24episodes mini-dramas and they also need to feel the emotions which is more problematic for actors so they choose voice actors to avoid problems with the dates

Since they were filming at Hengdian which is opened to public, they probably opt for voice overs to reduce outside noises but it seems like schedule conflicts with actors and actresses along with it being filmed for a while now (Aug 2019 vs this airing date of Aug 2020) and the emotional voice acting like you've said were likely the reasons why they picked voice actors and actresses.

eliteles1:
I did not understand you. But ... Si Feng is a Phoenix with golden wings.

This life he is not a Phoenix, but a bird demon. In the trailer he mentioned that the Phoenix is a natural enemy of the bird demon.

eliteles1:

Umm...I didn't know.

This one just kidding lol

Minnieee33:

This happens alot for MangoTV dramas, I think all their dramas are dubbed or at least those that I watched so far. Even for L&R the dubbing is horrible, e.g. the recent scene XJ went into the forest to look for SF, the dubbing didn't even match the mouth movements. I chose to close one eye and blame it on the app.

caDAVEr:

This life he is not a Phoenix, but a bird demon. In the trailer he mentioned that the Phoenix is a natural enemy of the bird demon.

Alright, got it !

eliteles1:

Alright, got it !

These are the compiled scenes.

LHJD asked SF what happened.

SF replied it is a Phoenix who is the king of birds; the natural enemy to the bird demon and it's calls can penetrate his organs.

In the new trailer, Liu Xue Yi (HC) looks so handsome with his hair down like that.

pinksprings01:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4546302476819083?#&video

Watching this and another BTS with SF and WT hanging by wires made me respect them... didn't think that it was so tough until the BTS. SF was spinning so much in one of them that I felt dizzy watching him; of cos in the drama it looked "natural". If I were an actor I probably would just take on modern dramas.

eliteles1:
I did not understand you. But ... Si Feng is a Phoenix with golden wings.

What she means.. that because on the EP 53, XJ not allow SF to see others girl beside her..

so cadaver replied, since LHJD is a guy so it should be ok for XJ... wakakakakaa :D

Minnieee33:

The picture do pretty. LHJD has a soft spot for SF. 

yea... agree.. LHJD towards SF also protective.. wakakakaka :D