Dashmount20:

yes... SF love entirely for XJ.. 

Even XJ transform to LHJD, SF willing to go to Demon... 

IF Baidi... he prepared his operation room and do operation.. LOL...

Si Feng wants Chu Xuanji back to him (how hard for this couple to be definitely together) properly !!!
 Dashmount20:

i also like the Step cliff by Liqi.. v nice song..

QL also defend TS in front of Bai Di. QL said to forgive TS, because he is a spiritual pet of XJ..

QL also notice him before Bai Di come to him...  Only QL do.. the rest 3 heavenly Beast only tease QL that QL want to warn TS about Bai Di... 

so i think QL likes TS.. Lol... BL... gosh... why nowadays got so many BL... 

I would totally watch a spin-off drama with QL and TS, I find them so cute together. 

caDAVEr:

Hope there is a spin-off... focusing on the 9 lives or???

so can there be a 11th reincarnation? since both of them became mortals in the end right? So we can have a L&R 2 lol

how to have 11th reincarnation when they finish 10 tribulations successful 

then they married and have a kid together.. 

if 11th reincarnation, who take care the kid? 

hahahahaha :D

caDAVEr:

Hope there is a spin-off... focusing on the 9 lives or???

so can there be a 11th reincarnation? since both of them became mortals in the end right? So we can have a L&R 2 lol

I think an L&R 2 would be meaningless, it would spoil the story. All the suffering they  have gone through will have been enough. I would only accept a spin off, if it were about other characters from the same world of "Love and Redemption". Just like with Novoland Castle in the sky 2 (2020) which is a spin off of another story with other characters.

Dashmount20:

i also like the Step cliff by Liqi.. v nice song..

QL also defend TS in front of Bai Di. QL said to forgive TS, because he is a spiritual pet of XJ..

QL also notice him before Bai Di come to him...  Only QL do.. the rest 3 heavenly Beast only tease QL that QL want to warn TS about Bai Di... 

so i think QL likes TS.. Lol... BL... gosh... why nowadays got so many BL... 

The lyrics really contribute to the scenes... The tune and lyrics couple with what is going on in the show often gives me goosebumps. That is why I always say the subs should include the song lyrics for the benefit of viewers

Yeah, TS said he always avoid QL prior to their last fight in the drama... This QL always disturb him last time lol.

eliteles1:
Si Feng wants Chu Xuanji back to him (how hard for this couple to be definitely together) properly !!!

yea... SF loves XJ... even he know XJ was LHJD, he never run.. he never scare... He want to transform LHJD back as XJ....

that one is Asura God Of War... very powerful.. s/he can even kill the asura king...

I dont think Bai Di will win ...

caDAVEr:

The lyrics really contribute to the scenes... The tune and lyrics couple with what is going on in the show often gives me goosebumps. That is why I always say the subs should include the song lyrics for the benefit of viewers

Yeah, TS said he always avoid QL prior to their last fight in the drama... This QL always disturb him last time lol.

Yes I agree. Songs should always have subtitles (they are essential) to delve deeper into the beauty and meanings of the drama.
 pinksprings01:

It looks so tiring especially with having to memorize the choreography for the fight scenes too + with long hours of filming.  I hope the cast + crew continue to get more success + hard work paid off in the future. 

Yes, they deserve to be rewarded for their hard work and to present us with such a wonderful drama.

One of my favorite scenes from the recent episodes of the drama: QL vs TS (I hope towards end of the drama we get to see their full animal forms):

(Source: ohsehuns on tumblr => https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/628487712441319424/love-and-redemption-heavenly-beasts-fight)

Man Im going to have drama withdraw once L&d ends.... TS snake form has wings lol. 

pinksprings01:

I would totally watch a spin-off drama with QL and TS, I find them so cute together. 

Gosh really BL ah. Or TS got punished to be a human and QL follow him and they reincarnated to be a boy and a girl? LOL

Dashmount20:

how to have 11th reincarnation when they finish 10 tribulations successful 

then they married and have a kid together.. 

if 11th reincarnation, who take care the kid? 

hahahahaha :D

No mah... unless they go back to be immortal if not they will still die after they grow old. So taking care of the kid still okay.

eliteles1:

I think an L&R 2 would be meaningless, it would spoil the story. All the suffering they  have gone through will have been enough. I would only accept a spin off, if it were about other characters from the same world of "Love and Redemption". Just like with Novoland Castle in the sky 2 (2020) which is a spin off of another story with other characters.

Haha... like I said this time round SF reject XJ and HC become the good guy here... 

The other characters, probably like what dashmount20 mentioned, only TS is more interesting.

Minnieee33:

Where did it say that she killed herself in the previous 9 lives? 

I didn't hear that anywhere. Only that she discovered very late how much she loved Si Feng. (did you see that in the original novel?).

eliteles1:
Yes I agree. Songs should always have subtitles (they are essential) to delve deeper into the beauty and meanings of the drama.

So far are you getting that?, sorry I am assuming you watch this with Eng Subs...

pinksprings01:

One of my favorite scenes from the recent episodes of the drama: QL vs TS (I hope towards end of the drama we get to see their full animal forms):

(Source: ohsehuns on tumblr => https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/628487712441319424/love-and-redemption-heavenly-beasts-fight)

Haha, I can vividly remember the part when QL said "I am a dragon, you are only a snake"...

Dashmount20:

What she means.. that because on the EP 53, XJ not allow SF to see others girl beside her..

so cadaver replied, since LHJD is a guy so it should be ok for XJ... wakakakakaa :D

No. It will never be ok. Si Feng's love should only be for that half: Chu Xuanji.

caDAVEr : eh. i thought after LHJD finish.. they go back as immortal...  then they become couple in heaven and have kid.... 

QL and TS series ah? wakakaka.. i think QL is the Boy and TS is the girl.. history repeat again... back to Love and Redemption from 1.. hahahaha :D

actually if you see this series... LHJD is a guy.. who was transformed by HC as a girl..

so the summary of this series is ???? 

somehow i felt it also contains BL hoh?? hahahaha :D