caDAVEr:

Watching this and another BTS with SF and WT hanging by wires made me respect them... didn't think that it was so tough until the BTS. SF was spinning so much in one of them that I felt dizzy watching him; of cos in the drama it looked "natural". If I were an actor I probably would just take on modern dramas.

And I: I'm afraid of heights. Cristal Yuan flies so high in those wires, and with so much power in the legs and arms holding the sword. The couple holding hands held by wires high and still playing with each other (for me it would be terrifying and I couldn't concentrate.).
 Dashmount20:

caDAVEr : eh. i thought after LHJD finish.. they go back as immortal...  then they become couple in heaven and have kid.... 

QL and TS series ah? wakakaka.. i think QL is the Boy and TS is the girl.. history repeat again... back to Love and Redemption from 1.. hahahaha :D

actually if you see this series... LHJD is a guy.. who was transformed by HC as a girl..

so the summary of this series is ???? 

somehow i felt it also contains BL hoh?? hahahaha :D

I would prefer it to be a woman taken from a man (and that the story would be of these two halves that would love each other). Like the Adam and Eve story: The woman came from the man. She is half of him. (but ... in this beautiful fictional story "Love and Redemption" the real half of Chu Xuanji is Si Feng (even though she didn’t come out of his body), they are kindred spirits.

eliteles1:
No. It will never be ok. Si Feng's love should only be for that half: Chu Xuanji.

Yea.. i know that SF only love XJ.. he already made that decision in the early episode... since she was the one, i will only trust her..  i dont think half... i think even XJ was LHJD.. SF will love him too... hahaha.. cos now he try to cool down the LHJD hatred.. haiz... 1st is to cool down the hatred of GOD of war.. now is LHJD hatred... wow... SF job very tough.. hahaha :D

anyway, I just to clarified the question raised by previous member cos she confuse about cadaver said ..

i highlight it on ep 52,  XJ jealous with Ms Alan.. so she forbid SF from get close with any girl...

since LHJD is a guy,, so XJ will be alright... as long it is not a girl.. hahahaha :D

Seeing Crystal Yuan doing the wire stunts in L&R, she must be really strong.

(source: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4493959122833163?)

Wow her body very flexible...

Dashmount20:

caDAVEr : eh. i thought after LHJD finish.. they go back as immortal...  then they become couple in heaven and have kid.... 

QL and TS series ah? wakakaka.. i think QL is the Boy and TS is the girl.. history repeat again... back to Love and Redemption from 1.. hahahaha :D

actually if you see this series... LHJD is a guy.. who was transformed by HC as a girl..

so the summary of this series is ???? 

somehow i felt it also contains BL hoh?? hahahaha :D

That part I not sure... if they go back to be immortal, their kid should be really powerful and maybe act in the second series? LOL. Just like the Condor trilogy?

eliteles1:
And I: I'm afraid of heights. Cristal Yuan flies so high in those wires, and with so much power in the legs and arms holding the sword. The couple holding hands held by wires high and still playing with each other (for me it would be terrifying and I couldn't concentrate.).

Yeah, 20metres... no joke. You see those celebrities in those variety shows with challenges, some of them cry even at mini abseiling etc... Though it is part of the job, accidents do happen... so respect

pinksprings01:

Seeing Crystal Yuan doing the wire stunts in L&R, she must be really strong.

(source: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4493959122833163?)

I wanna see CY doing the same moves LOL.

Or maybe he is the one taking the pics? :D

She said she enjoys doing the wires, she finds it fun. 

I have been thinking, SF is the person who understand his love for XJ the most, but HC is the person who understand XJ's love for SF the most. 

He is the only person in the world that knows.. 

XJ asked to speak with SF during her training and she talks about him a lot, 

XJ grew the heart lamp when she is suppose to be heartless, 

XJ said she could never kill SF and she rather not be GoW

XJ saw HC stabbed SF at the back and broke the mantra of feeling. 

Hmm what else. Man HC I'll forgive you if you tell SF about the lamp! 

Minnieee33:

She said she enjoys doing the wires, she finds it fun. 

I have been thinking, SF is the person who understand his love for XJ the most, but HC is the person who understand XJ's love for SF the most. 

He is the only person in the world that knows.. 

XJ asked to speak with XJ during her training and she talks about him a lot, 

XJ grew the heart lamp when she is suppose to be heartless, 

XJ said she could never kill SF and she rather not be GoW

XJ saw HC stabbed SF at the back and broke the mantra of feeling. 

Hmm what else. Man HC I'll forgive you if you tell SF about the lamp! 

HC had to give XJ the vase to finish off SF as he knows she will never do it herself.

I lied. I don't want to forgive HC, everything is his fault. Oh yes that as well. 

Minnieee33:

I lied. I don't want to forgive HC, everything is his fault. Oh yes that as well. 

You have to think of it from another perspective, if without him - SF and XJ wouldn't have gone through all these and be more assure of their love for each other. So HC is in fact a little Cupid Bai Lin... from hell though LOL

caDAVEr:

You have to think of it from another perspective, if without him - SF and XJ wouldn't have gone through all these and be more assure of their love for each other. So HC is in fact a little Cupid Bai Lin... from hell though LOL

Lol Cupid Bai Lin 

I’m looking at the cast list for the drama Meng Xing Chang An (with CY and ZYX as the leads) and it’s basically a L&R cast reunion. 

Tangent: Does anyone have the link for the full Love and Redemption Fan Meeting? With the whole cast?

pinksprings01:

I’m looking at the cast list for the drama Meng Xing Chang An (with CY and ZYX as the leads) and it’s basically a L&R cast reunion. 

Oh I noticed the current casting more than half from L&R... I am quite sure his chemistry with ZYX will be good but be sure to expect comparisons on his work with Crystal. I also hope XYH gains much experience in L&R and improves on her acting.