eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSkM1PZv48Q

In this scene, I think Si Feng's biggest pain was not Chu Xuanji's sword entering his body 3 times deeper until he spit blood again. What hurt most was the insensitivity of her words. That hurt more. But after that he still wounded will return to save her using his 12 feathers from his golden wings. 

then punishment for XJ is SF will ignore her and he also said hurtful word on ep 51 ... 

hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

then punishment for XJ is SF will ignore her and he also said hurtful word on ep 51 ... 

hahaha :D

I think another punishment for XJ will be waiting for SF to wake up after he’s in a coma for 2 years. 

pinksprings01:

I think another punishment for XJ will be waiting for SF to wake up after he’s in a coma for 2 years. 

yea u r right.. she need to wait for him another 2 year...

Dashmount20:

actually XJ use her sword to absorb the blue lighting from HC sword so SF wont hurt so bad...

I didn't understand that at all. What a great explanation! Thank you ! (I just know that HC didn't like it at all.) And then it's HC who gets stabbed, but who cares?

pinksprings01:

Wah you all really counting the punishment for XJ ah... lol

If really want to punish her, the biggest punishment is SF choosing to be with LHJD instead of her in the end... haha

But seriously I think her biggest punishment was not being able to find SF (too many uncertainties - whether he is doing fine, whether he ate the forget love pill etc), after she found him everything else doesn't really matter.

eliteles1:

I didn't understand that at all. What a great explanation! Thank you ! (I just know that HC didn't like it at all.) And then it's HC who gets stabbed, but who cares? 

HC Stab SF... XJ protect SF by stab SF.. wakss 2 stabs for SF...

SF stabbed HC back... YinHua not happy stab XJ..

so complicated stab stab stab... wakakakakaka :D

so the winner who got more stab is???? SiFeng... 2 stabs (Xj stab and HC Stab)..

Lol

caDAVEr:

Wah you all really counting the punishment for XJ ah... lol

If really want to punish her, the biggest punishment is SF choosing to be with LHJD instead of her in the end... haha

But seriously I think her biggest punishment was not being able to find SF (too many uncertainties - whether he is doing fine, whether he ate the forget love pill etc), after she found him everything else doesn't really matter.

oooo... that one is your plot right?

wahhh... if in the end SF choose LHJD instead XJ.. I seal my lip...

I dunno what to say... dissappointment? cry? happy? angry? laugh of Loud? I will hide in the Ming Xia cave.. think what is wrong on the script in the series.. hahaha :D

caDAVEr:

Asking me ya? The purifier vase lor...

air purifier ah? to cleanse the demon aura? wakakakaka :D

actually what does the big pot do?

Dashmount20:

HC Stab SF... XJ protect SF by stab SF.. wakss 2 stabs for SF...

SF stabbed HC back... YinHua not happy stab XJ..

so complicated stab stab stab... wakakakakaka :D

so the winner who got more stab is???? SiFeng... 2 stabs (Xj stab and HC Stab)..

Lol

This is just one scene above lize palace right? Many backstabbing, worse than office politics. Anyway 1000 years ago when the Phoenix protected the GOW, BL also hit the Phoenix from behind right? And SF got mulitple arrows in the back when protecting LHJD in the coming episodes... so he is the winner hands down,

Dashmount20:

air purifier ah? to cleanse the demon aura? wakakakaka :D

actually what does the big pot do? 

LOL, the XJ also really goondoo go and believe got such a thing... if there is something like this SF no need to follow her for 9 lives liao.

You mean the big pot/urn that XJ wants to topple?

caDAVEr:

This is just one scene above lize palace right? Many backstabbing, worse than office politics. Anyway 1000 years ago when the Phoenix protected the GOW, BL also hit the Phoenix from behind right? And SF got mulitple arrows in the back when protecting LHJD in the coming episodes... so he is the winner hands down,

yea.. SF win the award to get most backstabbing, stab, wound, accuse, then ... so on..

i salute SF love toward XJ not LHJD ahh...

I dont want to see him choose LHJD.... hahahaha :D

Please dont please dont... hahaha

caDAVEr:

LOL, the XJ also really goondoo go and believe got such a thing... if there is something like this SF no need to follow her for 9 lives liao.

You mean the big pot/urn that XJ wants to topple?

the big pot that SF carried and he got stab it... i think the trailer has one of the scene...

then the big pot fall down....

Dashmount20:

oooo... that one is your plot right?

wahhh... if in the end SF choose LHJD instead XJ.. I seal my lip...

I dunno what to say... dissappointment? cry? happy? angry? laugh of Loud? I will hide in the Ming Xia cave.. think what is wrong on the script in the series.. hahaha :D

Ya lah my plot.... that's why no one employ me to be a writer lol.

If SF choose LHJD, think XJ will wanna go through another 10 tribulations... haha

caDAVEr:

Ya lah my plot.... that's why no one employ me to be a writer lol.

If SF choose LHJD, think XJ will wanna go through another 10 tribulations... haha

change your plot to better ending.. HC can have LHJD.. 

SF must have XJ... ok ok? hahaha :D

if SF choose LHJD, then XJ wont appear lar.. how XJ go to another 10 tribulations?

LHJD took over XJ personality.. then it become BL story..

I dont want...  

Dashmount20:

the big pot that SF carried and he got stab it... i think the trailer has one of the scene...

then the big pot fall down....

This one ah... she toppled it to end all sufferings she say lol