caDAVEr:

Yes, even Siming is doubting his true intentions... so basically everyone else sees it except for himself. Self-denial.

In fact, Si ming appears to be an inveterate cupid and romantic. It always seems to me that Si ming can only see Hao Chen's hidden love for Chu Xuanji. Hidden even in your harsh words. P.S: Si Ming looks at me with that kind of laughter inside the white emperor's self-denial.

cyprille:

Bts of Sifeng and LHDJ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE5flq3ps6Q/?igshid=1p46yv80xybcr

Omg LOL I can't stop laughing. I don't understand why LHJD would say those words to SF though..

I don't think white emperor likes GoW but HC likes XJ in a controlling way. 

Minnieee33:

Omg LOL I can't stop laughing

They looked (both) a little uncomfortable, but professionally struggling to make the scene. Cheng Yi (sometimes when he laughs, out of the corner of his mouth). (I couldn't laugh.)

eliteles1:

Dashmount20  

"I think before God Of War meet the Vermillion Bird (SF), she did love White Emperor.. cos the first time she wake, she saw White Emperor. "

When he (Hao Chen) affirms this sentence (even tears come, he himself is surprised by his own emotion.).

yea... he did not realize that as mortal he can burst tears out.. lol..

even he also did not realize that he can grow the heart lamp for xuanji using the kunlun bark...

his denial about loving god of war already been reminded by SiMing... 

I think in the one of episode HC also said that he also cant pass his love trial with Xuan Ji.. 

I can list down HC jealousy since he was a mortal:

1. ep 8, he take SF bell from XJ. he disallow her to contact SF

2. ep 10, when XJ write a letter and talk about her meets up with SF.. he said "SiFeng" and you can see his worries

3. ep 18, when SF confess and XJ heart beat.. HC try to manipulate XJ by saying that her heart beat fast due to malpractice.. 

4. ep 18, HC told XJ to take care the secret realm, not to get married with anyone such as SF.. basically he want to keep XJ for him.. so he forbidden her to married with SF LOL... denialll...

5. ep 23, HC keep pushin SF to confess he was a demon

6. ep 24, HC pass his spiritual energy to XJ then XJ will pass his spiritual energy to SF and that will make him unhappy... HC talk to SM about Love.. since XJ want love then give her love.. too late babe..  XJ already in love with SF..  then HC talk to XJ father about learning Love mantra with XJ and want to propose her marry.. wakakaka

7. ep 25, HC with his teacher propose XJ. LOL.. kinda funny...  

8. ep 28, HC look sad when see 2 doll of SF and XJ in the magpie bridge..

wah.. so many.. i cant remember alll hahaha :D

HC being rejected by XJ is so satisfying to watch 

Minnieee33:

Omg LOL I can't stop laughing. I don't understand why LHJD would say those words to SF though..

I don't think white emperor likes GoW but HC likes XJ in a controlling way. 

HC just loves himself, and probably the 3 realms. By asking XJ to destroy the liuli lamp, he killing her off since he cannot have her.

eliteles1:
Can Si Feng even analyze his rival's feelings? Because Si Feng is an expert in true love.

Sifeng is a Love Guru.. not expert anymore.. he is a Guru.. hahahaha :D

higher than that.. LOL

caDAVEr:

HC just loves himself, and probably the 3 realms. By asking XJ to destroy the liuli lamp, he killing her off since he cannot have her.

It really shows how obsessive he is towards XJ. If he had sincere feelings for XJ, he would just wish for her happiness but rather see her dead. 

eliteles1:

In fact, Si ming appears to be an inveterate cupid and romantic. It always seems to me that Si ming can only see Hao Chen's hidden love for Chu Xuanji. Hidden even in your harsh words. P.S: Si Ming looks at me with that kind of laughter inside the white emperor's self-denial. 

He is the story-writer so probably that's why he is more of a romantic and also he knows what it going on more indepth.

caDAVEr:

He is the story-writer so probably that's why he is more of a romantic and also he knows what it going on more indepth.

He’s been writing his book for at least 1000 years 

pinksprings01:

It really shows how obsessive he is towards XJ. If he had sincere feelings for XJ, he would just wish for her happiness but rather see her dead. 

Guess there is a part of him that says since I cannot have her, nobody else can (especially that handsome guy).

caDAVEr:

he can not accept that he was rejected by XJ multiple times..

rather than SF have her.. He better destroy her..

no one can have her cos he cannot have her..

true evil.. wakakaka :D

caDAVEr:

Guess there is a part of him that says since I cannot have her, nobody else can (especially that handsome guy).

yea... true.. no one can have her beside him.. true evil lorrr...

pinksprings01:

i thought SiMing write the book more than that... maybe he also the one who write the Ba Qian and Ye Hua.. 150.000 year ago.. wakakaka :D

pinksprings01:

In heaven timezone that is much faster... and for 1000 years like not much content lol

Dashmount20:

he can not accept that he was rejected by XJ multiple times..

rather than SF have her.. He better destroy her..

no one can have her cos he cannot have her..

true evil.. wakakaka :D

I thought he is married 1000 years back? Or is that just a story to make GOW give up?