We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Eimae:

Found out The Promise of Chang’an is the plot of Xiaozhuang Mishi from Qing to Tang dynasty .... this is a pass lol

it is the same show since they bought the copy right but set at a different time period.

I watched some clips and CY's character there is a lot different than SF. CY is good at acting. But the plot is not my thing plus people will just compare this version with Xiaozhuang Mishi, its very difficult to get good rating for this.

Also, the Promise of Chang'an has more than half of the casts from L&D there. L&D fans still have drama withdraw atm.

@Eimae I think the scriptwriter said before that the right sects had a lot of scenes cut out, they aren't as bad or something.

I realized XJ said to SF that she never intended to kill him is true. When YL and RY stabbed SF at the heart, he is either killed or almost dead but he healed pretty fast when XJ stabbed him. 

Drama Empress:

even though it has a romance tag it's more a tragedy hmm Fl marries another guy haaa it even gets worse towards the end 

Promise Chang'an is an account of one of Si Feng's 10 past lives.
(Cheng Yi new drama on air today:) Promise of Chang'an is an account of one of Si Feng's 10 past lives.
 Drama Empress:

Anyone here watching The promise of Chang'an ?

https://www.duboku.co/voddetail/1600.html

Promise Chang'an is an account of one of Si Feng's 10 past lives.

I will watch for sure.

Eimae:

Yeah... i dont want to see CY suffer more as of now 

I will watch for sure.

eliteles1:
(Cheng Yi new drama on air today:) Promise of Chang'an is an account of one of Si Feng's 10 past lives.

lol the second life. Someone needs to do a fanmade video for us.

Minnieee33:

it is the same show since they bought the copy right but set at a different time period.

I watched some clips and CY's character there is a lot different than SF. CY is good at acting. But the plot is not my thing plus people will just compare this version with Xiaozhuang Mishi, its very difficult to get good rating for this.

Also, the Promise of Chang'an has more than half of the casts from L&D there. L&D fans still have drama withdraw atm.

@Eimae I think the scriptwriter said before that the right sects had a lot of scenes cut out, they aren't as bad or something.

Aww that’s too bad for the right sects. I figured most of the scenes they cut involved side characters

As for PoCA, hoping they get decent ratings at least 

Although, I wanted more sweet scenes of them enjoying life, it's still one of the best  xianxia's ending. I didn't watch a lot of them but we got the full deal: a beautiful heart fluttering wedding + baby. 

LovelyLady:

Although, I wanted more sweet scenes of them enjoying life, it's still one of the best  xianxia's ending. I didn't watch a lot of them but we got the full deal: a beautiful heart fluttering wedding + baby. 

So true, I’m glad SF and XJ got their happy ending

I like how the drama ended with SF and XJ being mortals. Thinking about it, XJ only has had proper happiness as a mortal unlike being in constant warfare in the heavenly realm in the past. 

I still can’t believe that the heavenly emperor was on vacation the whole time and was just standing there the whole time while the world was being destroyed. I’m glad he did help the characters in the end though. 

pinksprings01:

I still can’t believe that the heavenly emperor was on vacation the whole time and was just standing there the whole time while the world was being destroyed. I’m glad he did help the characters in the end though. 

I know right. He seem like he is OK with the world ending as long as it is what LHJD wants.