We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

I dun feel bailin treat GOW like daughter..

I feel bailin treat GOW like a thing rather than a person that only belong to him the one and only that no one can have her.

I think once in a while he did like when he showed her all the swords and said she can pick any one of them. I guess a better way to word it was that his relationship with her ended up positioning himself as the more knowledge ("parent", senior disciple, "teacher") who provided her with material stuff or teachings . He shows gestures as a parent would to their child or as a teacher would to a student which can be taken as "affection" or "fondness" by XJ/GoW, but ultimately, he used her with the overall goal of protecting the Three Realms underneath all those gestures.

Dashmount20:

I dun feel bailin treat GOW like daughter..

I feel bailin treat GOW like a thing rather than a person that only belong to him the one and only that no one can have her.

I feel that he treat GOW as his creation so in a way may be like what you say, just a thing or a tool for him to manipulate.

caDAVEr:

I feel that he treat GOW as his creation so in a way may be like what you say, just a thing or a tool for him to manipulate.

Maybe a possessive boyfriend.. wakaka

Eimae:

I think once in a while he did like when he showed her all the swords and said she can pick any one of them. I guess a better way to word it was that his relationship with her ended up positioning himself as the more knowledge ("parent", senior disciple, "teacher") who provided her with material stuff or teachings . He shows gestures as a parent would to their child or as a teacher would to a student which can be taken as "affection" or "fondness" by XJ/GoW, but ultimately, he used her with the overall goal of protecting the Three Realms underneath all those gestures.

I dun think he act as a teacher.. if act as a teacher or parent why he can grow the heart lamp? For me.. it kinda possessive boyfriend.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

Maybe a possessive boyfriend.. wakaka

Aiyoh...like a stalker... stalk her on her 10th reincarnation.

caDAVEr:

I just finished watching Maiden Holmes and it's 3am now... no time even to rewatch the last episodes of L&R... I'll skip it as well. :)

Ah yessss I love Maiden Holmes as well 😍😍😍 I remember I started watching the earlier episodes of Maiden Holmes when we were in eps 46-47 with L&R and it has helped console my heart while yearning for closure of Si Feng and Xuan Ji’s misunderstanding LOL

Dashmount20:

I dun think he act as a teacher.. if act as a teacher or parent why he can grow the heart lamp? For me.. it kinda possessive boyfriend.. hahaha

as a helicopter parent he could be

I am referring that his actions seem like one when he's dijun. If you include feelings and when he was HC, then yes he's so possessive lol 

caDAVEr:

Aiyoh...like a stalker... stalk her on her 10th reincarnation.

Only stalk on her 10 reincarnation ah? Not feeling secure hahahaa

kelincikebon:

Ah yessss I love Maiden Holmes as well ??? I remember I started watching the earlier episodes of Maiden Holmes when we were in eps 46-47 with L&R and it has helped console my heart while yearning for closure of Si Feng and Xuan Ji’s misunderstanding LOL

Yes! Many ppl were saying it is a good balance if you are watching L&R and MH! Like you I started watching it a couple of weeks back. Not only for consolation after the L&R heartache, also to make up for those intimate scenes they censored from L&R! :)

So you completed MH?

Dashmount20:

Only stalk on her 10 reincarnation ah? Not feeling secure hahahaa

The previous 9 she got 6 senses, too fierce liao LOL

wait reverse stalk

caDAVEr:

The previous 9 she got 6 senses, too fierce liao LOL

wait reverse stalk

strange part is.. after bailin create god of war.. he said.. "now you dont have 6 senses or heart" 

that mean on the past 9 lives, she also does not have 6 senses ... i think ep 56, bailin got mention it...

Eimae:

as a helicopter parent he could be

I am referring that his actions seem like one when he's dijun. If you include feelings and when he was HC, then yes he's so possessive lol 

i think he only realize it when SF comes into XJ life.. hahahaha :D then he feel insecure lorr...

I like Cheng Yi character more in the drama LAR, in the TPOCA drama I don't like character it

Love Yuan:

I like Cheng Yi character more in the drama LAR, in the TPOCA drama I don't like character it

I read the storyline and spoiler for TPoC.. i oso dun like.. 

That why till now I dont dare to watch.. thou the weTV put big banner.. i dun dare to click and watch.. hahaha

My heart is small.. scare scare.. it will ruin my sF image.. hahaha :D

Did u realize that the ep of TPOC change from 68 to 61 the now 56. Hahaha MDL change to 56..

I think now become a trend to cut the scene.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

strange part is.. after bailin create god of war.. he said.. "now you dont have 6 senses or heart" 

that mean on the past 9 lives, she also does not have 6 senses ... i think ep 56, bailin got mention it...

Is that so? This is interesting since I thought only the 10th life? And the mirror, does it matter when it shattered?