eliteles1:

He was forbidden to love. (that's why his eyes were so sad.).

hahahahaha so H&R century is Lize Palace.. 

rule on Lize Palace is:

1. wear mask

2. dont interact with ladies

3. dont fall in love..

Then YBY is at where ? Shao Yang Sect?

caDAVEr:

Wah... to fake BTS is quite scheming leh. Like that is after crossing bridge, burn bridge.

Chill, chill...

hahahaha :D

i felt cheated.. cheated.. i think the BTS also scheme..

all is Heavenly Emperor (Huanrui Century’s CEO Zhong Kai) Plot... blame him...

Amanda Ainsworth:

CY is the main victim actually.

Why can't they let go of this yet?

His company did that to him. It's up to them to do some damage control. They've been taught a lesson. Newt time, they'll be more considerate and not act like that.

It will take a few days to  quiet  down. Something else will get people attention. 

Dashmount20:

hahahaha :D

i felt cheated.. cheated.. i think the BTS also scheme..

all is Heavenly Emperor (Huanrui Century’s CEO Zhong Kai) Plot... blame him...

If this is a scheme, then they succeeded in getting such a big response.

Dashmount20 

9 minutes ago

ok... i saw the news that elites share

I put the english translation for those who cant read chinese like me..

------

(I liked that whoever wrote this news noticed everything that is happening here. And as the first photo (he chooses Cheng Yi), clearly sad. And then put the gifs of the other moments (when the interaction of the two was different). And the news ends with the unfortunate comment from the head of the company (proving who are the real culprits in this story.). 

Eclipse02:

Yes his expression is so gloomy in the event. His true self is in all those BTS, before all the madness happened. 

ah.. really BTS is the real himself.. 

you make my heart flutter.. after watch last night live show, my brain become mallfunction.. dunno to different shape real or unreal.. fake or not fake... goshh..

LovelyLady:

His company did that to him. It's up to them to do some damage control. They've been taught a lesson. Newt time, they'll be more considerate and not act like that.

It will take a few days to  quiet  down. Something else will get people attention. 

I hope this happens. As you are saying.

Dashmount20:

after watching last night live show.. my brain mallfunction.. 

so the BTS is just a fake? BTS also directed by director?

BTS isn't fake (not directed by anyone) but the people can be acting as character so it can be fake. 

CY made his decision on what was best for him, I think he understand his actions either focus by his company or on his own. 

caDAVEr:

If this is a scheme, then they succeeded in getting such a big response.

actually i dunno scheme or not scheme cos news said 

"What’s even more embarrassing: Huanrui Century’s CEO Zhong Kai posted on Weibo: "The "Liu Li" is over. You can follow Huanrui’s accountability for breach of contract by a company and its artists. Honesty and compliance are the foundation, but you No." Is Cheng Yi going to sue Yuan Bingyan? You can't get together well, and you don't have to go to court, right?"

Liu Li is over.. so time for fans to wake up from dream..

Dashmount20:

you make my heart flutter.. after watch last night live show, my brain become mallfunction.. dunno to different shape real or unreal.. fake or not fake... goshh..

Aiyah, in the show he also fake to be MS mah... so this maybe a reflection in real life.

Dashmount20:

"What’s even more embarrassing: Huanrui Century’s CEO Zhong Kai posted on Weibo: "The "Liu Li" is over. You can follow Huanrui’s accountability for breach of contract by a company and its artists. Honesty and compliance are the foundation, but you No." Is Cheng Yi going to sue Yuan Bingyan? You can't get together well, and you don't have to go to court, right?"

H&R is during YBY and her agency. Blah. 

Dashmount20:

Precisely, we have earned enough from Liu Li, time for us to milk our cows in the next projects.

That's why I say cross bridge, burn bridge.

Dashmount20:

Yes his expression is so gloomy in the event. His true self is in all those BTS, before all the madness happened.

Of course yes. The problem is that he is so shy that when he plays they think he is acting. No. Just see how he plays in the BTS of The Lost Tomb 2. He's happy. (but others disturbed the party). He's already a shy person, and they still chained him with that order.
 Minnieee33:

BTS isn't fake (not directed by anyone) but the people can be acting as character so it can be fake. 

CY made his decision on what was best for him, I think he understand his actions either focus by his company or on his own. 

yea.. he already answer it yesterday

"Cheng Yi said: Thank you everyone for loving Si Feng. Although Si Feng is over, Cheng Yi is still there. "

while yuan bing yan answer in the nice way

"Yuan Bingyan said: The couple will live a happy life in another parallel time and space. "

so no more SiFeng.. ok!!. SiFeng is Over... 

thou 10days quite short to get it over...  dunno why they v ruthless to us.. gosh.. still dont understand...

Minnieee33:

H&R is during YBY and her agency. Blah. 

who is her agency? i thought YBY agency is H&R .. lol..