caDAVEr:

Yes, I am looking forward to TROTAR 2. Hope to see them again with their assistants and the 3 storytellers. :)

TROTAR was such a refreshing drama to watch 

LovelyLady:

I can give them some damage control advice: Post a cute selfie of them or BTS of the show were they're good with each other.

Hmm cut to CY announce he has a gf or a wife? I don't know lol 

caDAVEr:

Yah lah... He fake to be MSX to protect XJ... so maybe now he fake to be an AH to protect Crystal in some way (though this seems too farfetched).

wahh... what is AH? 

caDAVEr:

Yes, I am looking forward to TROTAR 2. Hope to see them again with their assistants and the 3 storytellers. :)

Can't wait but not sure if all the casts will be back 

pinksprings01:

Some translated comments by centkent:

http://centkent.blogspot.com/2020/09/cheng-yi-loses-60000-followers-on-weibo.html?m=1

http://centkent.blogspot.com/2020/09/moderator-at-love-and-redemption-wrap.html?m=1

http://centkent.blogspot.com/2020/09/at-end-of-wrap-event-director-yin-tao.html?m=1

It's been very difficult for him. (people are disproportionately hating him without understanding his side of the situation). He was not having fun at the event and no one realizes that he was pressured. There is a moment when everyone is singing together and the girl who plays the snake in the drama (unconsciously) turns towards Cheng Yi, as if she were going to sing looking at him. But he is serious and stuck, without looking around. Perhaps because she plays a character closer to him in the new drama. But he was there, chained.
 Minnieee33:

Hmm cut to CY announce he has a gf or a wife? I don't know lol 

wah.. i dunno.. but if he has wife or gf.. for us are fine with it.. we know u are not SF.. SF just a character..

but just dun cut SF character like.. "SiFeng is Over".. waksss... then practice social distancing.. goshh..

he just.. crush the fans of SF character lar... dunno what they are thinking..

Even Xing Zhao Lin din do that.. we know Liang Jie got her fiance.. but fans still adore Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie.. they pair Eternal Love 1-3 then Love Destiny...  we respect their live lar..

but just dont cut "SiFeng is Over".

Minnieee33:

look like all cast coming back..

Eclipse02:

Thank you.. you said the words that i also wanna said.. 

Welcome !  We think the same. 

pinksprings01:

yea.. funny.. nice.. one.. 

"I Have Fallen for you" also nice..

eliteles1:
Yes. But she has 6 senses.

o ya.. u r right.. YBY is not XJ.. hahaaha 

at least YBY never said.. XJ is Over.. hahaha :D

I think SF now is taking revenge for all suffer and spill blood.. hahahaa :D

Dashmount20:

Wooohoo very happy. 

Dashmount20:

wah.. i dunno.. but if he has wife or gf.. for us are fine with it.. we know u are not SF.. SF just a character..

but just dun cut SF character like.. "SiFeng is Over".. waksss... then practice social distancing.. goshh..

he just.. crush the fans of SF character lar... dunno what they are thinking..

Even Xing Zhao Lin din do that.. we know Liang Jie got her fiance.. but fans still adore Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie.. they pair Eternal Love 1-3 then Love Destiny...  we respect their live lar..

This was not the time, Cheng Yi. (Someone scared him so much, he acted so coldly with the fans.) it is the fear of people not accepting him in another character. I hope they accept. I accept, Cheng Yi.
 caDAVEr:

Yah lah... He fake to be MSX to protect XJ... so maybe now he fake to be an AH to protect Crystal in some way (though this seems too farfetched).

I would only emphasize (which is a pretense), not what or who he is protecting. The point is: it is a pretense. He is not natural. He is not being him. That's how I see it.

pinksprings01:

It is so easy to watch. ZLS is so cute. The assistants and the storytellers were so funny. Only the SML abit irritating. 

Dashmount20:

wahh... what is AH? 

A$$H0!3... lol

Minnieee33:

Dashmount20:

Not confirmed yet but think working on it.