caDAVEr:

Aiyah, in the show he also fake to be MS mah... so this maybe a reflection in real life.

Now he is pretending to be indifferent. But he is not indifferent. But he will suffer as his character Si Feng suffered by pretending to be Mochaxin.
 Dashmount20:

so now.. what episode are they acting?

In the real life episode.

Dashmount20:

who is her agency? i thought YBY agency is H&R .. lol..

No man... YBY is from Xin Yue. Only film contracts with H&R. 

caDAVEr:

Aiyah, in the show he also fake to be MS mah... so this maybe a reflection in real life.

hahahaha :D

but haiya.. just 10days series over lei..

even Romance of Tiger and Rose.. not like that.. Ryan And Rose never do social distance lar.. 

here to obvious lar.. quite go also can lar..

eliteles1:
Now he is pretending to be indifferent. But he is not indifferent. But he will suffer as his character Si Feng suffered by pretending to be Mochaxin.

TBH I love SF, not CY.

eliteles1:

When YBY was talking, CY was chatting with Bai Shu and didn't even listen to YBY... That's not really pretending to be Mochaxin. CY is not SF. 

caDAVEr:

TBH I love SF, not CY.

Ya I love SF. Need to tell myself CY is not SF and wake up from the dream lol 

Dashmount20:

hahahaha :D

but haiya.. just 10days series over lei..

even Romance of Tiger and Rose.. not like that.. Ryan And Rose never do social distance lar.. 

here to obvious lar.. quite go also can lar..

Ryan one actually more serious since both dramas he was in is quite on par in terms of popularity (TROTAR slightly more popular) and both FLs also quite popular - so there is a very obvious conflict of interest on who/which he should promote more.

Minnieee33:

Ya I love SF. Need to tell myself CY is not SF and wake up from the dream lol 

Yes, we connected to the character that the actor acted.

eliteles1:

In the real life episode. 

oooo.. i thought cos some said during the live show CY wearing mask mah. so thought in the series mode. hahahaha 

guess, i am wrong.. need to go back to reality..

caDAVEr:

Ryan one actually more serious since both dramas he was in is quite on par in terms of popularity (TROTAR slightly more popular) and both FLs also quite popular - so there is a very obvious conflict of interest on who/which he should promote more.

i mean in the 1st live show after the series end.. they did not do social distancing like CY and YBY... that 1st live show just happen in Aug .. i oso watch their live show..

here too much larr...

caDAVEr:

I was fine with him saying ZLS was like a sister to him. At least they end on good terms. 

I need a new drama to watch to get my mood up. Waiting for love is sweet.... 

Minnieee33:

When YBY was talking, CY was chatting with Bai Shu and didn't even listen to YBY... That's not really pretending to be Mochaxin. CY is not SF. 

He will hear in the videos and will cry. If he hasn't already cried.
 Minnieee33:

I was fine with him saying ZLS was like a sister to him. At least they end on good terms. 

I need a new drama to watch to get my mood up. Waiting for love is sweet.... 

I think he more attracted to ZYX based on the BTS I watched for both dramas... ZLS perhaps really more sister material LOL.

Recently most of the Cdrama new releases doesn't have too much depth. I am going back to the K.

caDAVEr:

TBH I love SF, not CY.

What mean TBH ?