Minnieee33:

When YBY was talking, CY was chatting with Bai Shu and didn't even listen to YBY... That's not really pretending to be Mochaxin. CY is not SF. 

agree.. CY is not SF.. SF is not CY..

CY also told SF is over.

eliteles1:

What mean TBH ?

to be honest

Dashmount20:

hahahahaha so H&R century is Lize Palace.. 

rule on Lize Palace is:

1. wear mask

2. dont interact with ladies

3. dont fall in love..

Then YBY is at where ? Shao Yang Sect?

Yes. But she has 6 senses.
 Minnieee33:

When YBY was talking, CY was chatting with Bai Shu and didn't even listen to YBY... That's not really pretending to be Mochaxin. CY is not SF. 

Honestly, that’s so rude 

caDAVEr:

TBH I love SF, not CY.

same.. i also love SF and XJ character.. 

gosh.. do they need to smash, crush us like this? goshh.. unbelieveable..

Dashmount20:

to be honest

Ohh, Thanks. 

caDAVEr:

I think he more attracted to ZYX based on the BTS I watched for both dramas... ZLS perhaps really more sister material LOL.

Recently most of the Cdrama new releases doesn't have too much depth. I am going back to the K.

well at least not social distancing mah... we love the character.. 

it is a bonus if the real one can become pair.. but if cant they break the fans for adoring the character lorr..

eliteles1:

Yes his expression is so gloomy in the event. His true self is in all those BTS, before all the madness happened.

Of course yes. The problem is that he is so shy that when he plays they think he is acting. No. Just see how he plays in the BTS of The Lost Tomb 2. He's happy. (but others disturbed the party). He's already a shy person, and they still chained him with that order.

Thank you.. you said the words that i also wanna said.. 

Dashmount20:

same.. i also love SF and XJ character.. 

gosh.. do they need to smash, crush us like this? goshh.. unbelieveable..

So that you will move on and spend your time on the other project$, though this is so uncalled for.

Dashmount20:

well at least not social distancing mah...

Aiyah, we probably will never know the real reason behind the distancing...

eliteles1:

Ohh, Thanks. 

:)

caDAVEr:

Aiyah, in the show he also fake to be MS mah... so this maybe a reflection in real life.

btw.. what is MS? MoSha?

I can give them some damage control advice: Post a cute selfie of them or BTS of the show were they're good with each other.

Dashmount20:

btw.. what is MS? MoSha?

Yah lah... He fake to be MSX to protect XJ... so maybe now he fake to be an AH to protect Crystal in some way (though this seems too farfetched).

caDAVEr:

I think he more attracted to ZYX based on the BTS I watched for both dramas... ZLS perhaps really more sister material LOL.

Recently most of the Cdrama new releases doesn't have too much depth. I am going back to the K.

LOL I ship ZLS and LHY anyway although they aren't together. But Ryan's action didn't affect my liking of han shuo and cqq. They promoted the series quiet happy together. 

Minnieee33:

LOL I ship ZLS and LHY anyway although they aren't together. But Ryan's action didn't affect my liking of han shuo and cqq. They promoted the series quiet happy together. 

Yes, I am looking forward to TROTAR 2. Hope to see them again with their assistants and the 3 storytellers. :)