I would like to title it "Enemy On The Stage" for this show..

https://www.sohu.com/a/419795791_821276?scm=1002.44003c.24e0364.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.16.1600659465393cOzmGf9

Cheng Yi avoids suspicion Yuan Bingyan disappointed the CP fans, she dropped 60,000 fans in one night, Yuan Bingyan performed decently and rose 60,000 fans         

[First release] Recently, the costume drama "Liu Li" starring Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan held a closing cloud song party. I originally thought that the two would sprinkle a wave of sweets at the closing meeting, but unexpectedly the result showed a 360-degree reversal Not only did she have no sweet candy, she also showed too much suspicion on stage, especially Cheng Yi's avoidance of Yuan Bingyan's suspicion was too obvious, which disappointed a lot of cp fans and even drama fans!                   

In the event that day, Cheng Yi showed resistance to CP as soon as he took the stage. His teammates pushed him to the center. Cheng Yi showed rejection both physically and facially because there was Yuan Bingyan beside him. On the stage, when the two sang the "Lover's Curse" with the other four creators, the other two cp made eye contact from time to time, sweet and full, but the two of them looked like strangers and did not interact during the whole process. 

Not only that, when talking about the topic related to the cp of the two people in the group "first meeting a couple" in the play, Cheng Yi was even more anxious to tear down the cp, and only talked about the "Sifeng" he starred in without mentioning Xuanji. Feng, although Sifeng is over, Cheng Yi is still there." Moreover, in an interview afterwards, he responded that he would have less sugar at the end. Cheng Yi even bluntly said that "It was all in the play" and said that everyone usually eats more. Order some sugar, don’t have too obvious the meaning of removing cp!

After the incident was exposed, many netizens complained that Cheng Yi was too innocent. Even if he didn’t want to fry cp, wouldn’t it be a perfect ending? When Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan played the role of "Si Feng Xuan Ji" in the play People are sweet to the top and harvested a large number of cp fans, but now at the closing meeting, it is an instant show, breaking all cp fans' liking for "first met couple".

Afterwards, many cp fans expressed their disappointment and announced that they had taken off their fans Cheng Yi. According to netizens, after the end of Liuli's final meeting last night, Cheng Yi Weibo fans dropped from 12.34 million to 12.28 million. Wan, in addition to cp fans, there are many loyal fans of Liuli, and compared to Cheng Yi, Yuan Bingyan was praised for her decent performance at the closing meeting of the day, and she gained 60,000 fans in one night.

Yuan Bingyan’s expression on stage that day was natural and natural. Although facing Cheng Yi’s avoidance of suspicion, Yuan Bingyan remained in good condition, smiling and nodding from time to time. When talking about the first couple, she also said, "The first couple will live happily in another parallel time and space." "Life", the final business was generous, and both her performance on stage and her final speech were very decent. Many netizens gave her a thumbs up. It is reported that the number of viewers on the live broadcast last night was as high as 100,000. Yi's 60,000 fans, Yuan Bingyan gained 60,000 fans, and fans who suspected that Cheng Yi had smashed fans paid attention to Yuan Bingyan.

eliteles1:

I would only emphasize (which is a pretense), not what or who he is protecting. The point is: it is a pretense. He is not natural. He is not being him. That's how I see it. 

then it is just like him in the drama. He had to pretend and the most important is XJ believe him and he don't care about the rest. Probably he just wished his fans  believe in him

Dashmount20:

wah.. i dunno.. but if he has wife or gf.. for us are fine with it.. we know u are not SF.. SF just a character..

but just dun cut SF character like.. "SiFeng is Over".. waksss... then practice social distancing.. goshh..

he just.. crush the fans of SF character lar... dunno what they are thinking..

Even Xing Zhao Lin din do that.. we know Liang Jie got her fiance.. but fans still adore Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie.. they pair Eternal Love 1-3 then Love Destiny...  we respect their live lar..

but just dont cut "SiFeng is Over".

ah, Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie are my favourites in terms of partnership relations) they act so nicely behind the scenes and have a chemistry in screen! waiting for Eternal Love S3))

even Bai Shu + Yang zi xi stare each other..

Fang + Huo Meng Yao also stare when sing each other..

then FL + ML Lead? stare  in front.. gosh..

what is TROTAR?

I have read all comments, nothing new)) So I prefer to discuss about the dramas) 

Ayla Flower:

what is TROTAR?

I have read all comments, nothing new)) So I prefer to discuss about the dramas) 

The Romance of Tiger and Rose 

It’s a great drama from this year 

Ayla Flower:

ah, Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie are my favourites in terms of partnership relations) they act so nicely behind the scenes and have a chemistry in screen! waiting for Eternal Love S3))

yea.. both Xing Zhao Lin + Liang Jie definetly have their own life.. we also respect.. 

they did not cut the character like that.. they also respect highly the fans...

Dashmount20:

yea.. both Xing Zhao Lin + Liang Jie definetly have their own life.. we also respect.. 

they did not cut the character like that.. they also respect highly the fans...

Are XZL and LJ in the same agency? 

pinksprings01:

The Romance of Tiger and Rose 

It’s a great drama from this year 

ah, got it, thank you!) heard a lot about)) but  don't like the actors....  

Dashmount20 

3 minutes ago

https://www.sohu.com/a/419795791_821276?scm=1002.44003c.24e0364.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.16.1600659465393cOzmGf9

According to netizens, after the end of Liuli's final meeting last night, Cheng Yi Weibo fans dropped from 12.34 million to 12.28 million. Wan, in addition to cp fans, there are many loyal fans of Liuli, and compared to Cheng Yi, Yuan Bingyan was praised for her decent performance at the closing meeting of the day, and she gained 60,000 fans in one night.

I'm glad he still has his 12 million fans. Lost 60,000. I hope people will also see his side. Realize what is really happening.

eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

3 minutes ago

According to netizens, after the end of Liuli's final meeting last night, Cheng Yi Weibo fans dropped from 12.34 million to 12.28 million. Wan, in addition to cp fans, there are many loyal fans of Liuli, and compared to Cheng Yi, Yuan Bingyan was praised for her decent performance at the closing meeting of the day, and she gained 60,000 fans in one night.

I'm glad he still has his 12 million fans. Lost 60,000. I hope people will also see his side. Realize what is really happening. 

ya.. 60k is nothing..

I started Novoland: The Castle in the Sky (Season 2) 2020 yesterday and here I really like ML)) oh))

pinksprings01:

Are XZL and LJ in the same agency? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xing_Zhaolin

XZL dunno which agency..maybe his own agency..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liang_Jie_(actress)

Liang Jie under Huace

Ayla Flower:

I started Novoland: The Castle in the Sky (Season 2) 2020 yesterday and here I really like ML)) oh))

oo i have watch that one.. 

Jeremy Jones Xu.. not my favorite.. ok ba..