caDAVEr:

In lize they speak bird language and first time he came out of lize to speak human language... LOL

oooh didn't catch that but i figured they were speaking something else lol

Eimae:

oooh didn't catch that but i figured they were speaking something else lol

Lol... I was just kidding there... cos 鸟话 (birdtalk) mean something else... haha... just like what I am doing here now...

caDAVEr:

Lol... I was just kidding there... cos 鸟话 (birdtalk) mean something else... haha... just like what I am doing here now...

LOL

for anyone curious about the weaver girl thing in the novel, it's around volume 6 chapter 33 

At last L&R reached the top position in MDL trending list as GO AHEAD(2020) drama ends and even there is a bug on the page which doesn't record the events of this discussion page hmm

currently, I'm watching 1,3,5 dramas on the list

caDAVEr:

In lize they speak bird language and first time he came out of lize to speak human language... LOL

What?! For real? 

Drama Empress:

At last L&R reached the top position in MDL trending list as GO AHEAD(2020) drama ends and even there is a bug on the page which doesn't record the events of this discussion page hmm

currently, I'm watching 1,3,5 dramas on the list

For me 1 & 5, tried to watch 2 last night but the first ice hockey competition scene made me not proceed further... ML too pretty as well, even more than FL lol. How is 3? The ratings are borderline of what normally interests me in Qianxun...

Kiki January:

What?! For real? 

Just kidding ;p

Si-Feng is Just a Red Phoenix bird, he's not an "Angry Bird" !!! 

Source: Sina Weibo

caDAVEr:

For me 1 & 5, tried to watch 2 last night but the first ice hockey competition scene made me not proceed further... ML too pretty as well, even more than FL lol. How is 3? The ratings are borderline of what normally interests me in Qianxun...

Just kidding ;p

qing qing zi jin is a regular drama nothing stands out just watch it if you are completely bored to death

Putnamz:

I’m rewatching from the start while waiting for subbed eps. Does anyone know the reason SF stutters during the first few eps?

Because it is his first time out from lize palace. He yet adapt the language. Few days he will adapt. RY was the one who explain to XJ.

How come I don't see this discussion on the main page? 

There is a new trailer posted on weibo. Omg Im so excited!! It looks amazing. 

Hhahha at Yuan Lang, he look for JiDu and WUZIQI for a thousand year and none of them like him, only like SF hahaha

And SF continue with splitting blood XD. It seem they aren't going to find out HC is the white emperor 

Minnieee33:

Where are you guys getting info that white emperor is son of heaven emperor? I thought white emperor just work for heaven emperor. Isn't SF the son of heaven emperor? 

For me... I think I read it from twitter... hahaha

Minnieee33:

How come I don't see this discussion on the main page? 

There is a new trailer posted on weibo. Omg Im so excited!! It looks amazing. 

I saw it on the main page for a movie with same name “Love & Redemption” but idk why its there

pinksprings01:

One of my favorite moments from the recent episodes is this part when Qing Long gave Teng She a rose: 

(Source: ohsehuns on tumblr => https://ohsehuns.tumblr.com/post/628482695883866112/love-and-redemption-casually-gave-your-friend-a

I love watching their relationship, they have cute chemistry together. 

Yea... I think Qing Long likes Teng she...

Cos in the heaven library TS accidentally caught by Qing Long while searching about GOW.. TS accidentally take QL records and pass to him.. that one kinda funny... cos QL said.. he dunno that TS has heart for him... lol...

Qing Long even defend TS when baidi want to punish him...

Snake vs dragon...

Drama Empress:

Si-Feng is Just a Red Phoenix bird, he's not an "Angry Bird" !!! 

Source: Sina Weibo

Hahahaha.. this one really funny....