Minnieee33:

Ya ep 42 scene. I think SF is easily to forgive XJ because even in the past 9 lives, he still loves her when she killed him., so it makes sense that he is the same in this lifetime.

I wonder if he was already in love with her in the heavenly realm? 

The Promise of Chang’an (music clip)
Music clip of the drama featuring actor Cheng Yi (The Promise of Chang’an). So far he is very heroic in his shiny armor.

pinksprings01:

When XJ was trying to get his attention, it reminded me of Feng Jiu from Eternal Love of Dream. 

Haven't watched that but with Dilraba or Crystal doing that, any cold hearts will be melted... lol

pinksprings01:

Luckily in episode 48, XJ saw what really happened in the scene. 

As the Chinese saying "paper cannot contain fire", HC should have figured that out the moment he cannot contain XJ from wanting to find out more.

caDAVEr:

Haven't watched that but with Dilraba or Crystal doing that, any cold hearts will be melted... lol

As the Chinese saying "paper cannot contain fire", HC should have figured that out the moment he cannot contain XJ from wanting to find out more.

XJ trying to get SF’s attention was melting my heart, she’s so cute. 

pinksprings01:

In the heavenly realm, did XJ really have feelings for HC or only Luo Hou Ji Du has had feelings for HC? HC was always cold to her. 

I leaning toward LHJD being the only one to have feelings for HC because based on one particular trailer when she was sentenced to experience mortal tribulations, the voice actress said something along the lines that she (XJ) doesn't believe in true love. 

Even SM said both GoW and HC were cold-hearted and i dont think her feelings develop to the extent that LHJD had? 

pinksprings01:

Sf might in love with her.

But GOW in love with white emperor

White emperor in love with San Jie.

Dashmount20:

Sf might in love with her.

But GOW in love with white emperor

White emperor in love with San Jie.

Lol San Jie 

pinksprings01:

I think so, he as the bird changed her into the weaving gal outfit and protected her when she could have been killed, sacrificed himself to let her be reincarnated and following her when he didn't have to.

pinksprings01:

Lol San Jie 

U know what i mean... hahahahaaha

caDAVEr:

I think so, he as the bird changed her into the weaving gal outfit and protected her when she could have been killed, sacrificed himself to let her be reincarnated and following her when he didn't have to.

Is the weaving girl outfit the one XJ was wearing when SF was protecting her before she fell? 

caDAVEr:

Ep. 51, our dear GOW, who can endure lightning, fire, demon fumes etc... acting to be seriously injured by chicken soup to get sympathy from our SF... so cute! 

And our "cold-hearted" SF ask her to go get the medical from the drawers and apply it by herself.... LOL

Somemore SF commented that XJ learned to be a rogue... haha

These scenes are so funny, SF dunno whether to laugh or act cool...

Yea.. i like that part.

XJ try to act cute and get SF attention..

It did get SF attention.. he smile a bit and remember the past... he said u r god of war why u scare with that little wound. Lol...

When XJ chased him outside,  xj fell down and suddenly butterfly double wing appear.. xj chased the butterfly.

Sf look behind and suddenly XJ gone.. he worried then he chased her back.. sF SF... actually he deep inside he want XJ beside him... 

i love that part 

pinksprings01:

Something I’m also confused about is HC the son of the heavenly emperor (who apparently is the most benevolent)? How did HC get so much authority in the heavenly realm? 

Maybe later on when heavenly god appear it will tell is more... 

Maybe white emperor is the elder son.. like ashes of love.. run yu is the eldest son.. that mean he hold the 2nd power on heaven

Where are you guys getting info that white emperor is son of heaven emperor? I thought white emperor just work for heaven emperor. Isn't SF the son of heaven emperor? 

pinksprings01:

Is the weaving girl outfit the one XJ was wearing when SF was protecting her before she fell? 

In ep 48, the weaving girl oufit is the one in blue when the phoenix changed it for her probably that's why she likes blue when she can see color.  The one before she fell is in white. 

Dashmount20:

Yea.. i like that part.

XJ try to act cute and get SF attention..

It did get SF attention.. he smile a bit and remember the past... he said u r god of war why u scare with that little wound. Lol...

When XJ chased him outside,  xj fell down and suddenly butterfly double wing appear.. xj chased the butterfly.

Sf look behind and suddenly XJ gone.. he worried then he chased her back.. sF SF... actually he deep inside he want XJ beside him... 

i love that part 

pinksprings01:

XJ trying to get SF’s attention was melting my heart, she’s so cute. 

I can watch these parts over and over again... and the SF 偷笑 lol

Minnieee33:

Where are you guys getting info that white emperor is son of heaven emperor? I thought white emperor just work for heaven emperor. Isn't SF the son of heaven emperor? 

I thought both them are heavenly emperor sons...