We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 caDAVEr:

Is that so? This is interesting since I thought only the 10th life because YL disturbed? And the mirror, does it matter when it shattered?

U watch ep 56. Bailin after create GOW, he pulled the knife and said "now you no longer luo huo ji du, you are my god of war. You will work for heaven kill all the demon.you no longer have 6 senses ..." something like that..

At first I oso thought only last life he remove the 6 senses and make her lazy so she can pass the last trial.. but actually he removed it when he create GOW. So I think 9 lifes she doesn't has 6 senses and heart too... but her hatred was strong... only 10 lifes slowly her heart from glass change.. hahahaha

Bailin choose the correct reincarnation to stalk in hahahaha

Which mirror? Ba huang? Or her pillar life?

Dashmount20:

I read the storyline and spoiler for TPoC.. i oso dun like.. 

That why till now I dont dare to watch.. thou the weTV put big banner.. i dun dare to click and watch.. hahaha

My heart is small.. scare scare.. it will ruin my sF image.. hahaha :D

Did u realize that the ep of TPOC change from 68 to 61 the now 56. Hahaha MDL change to 56..

I think now become a trend to cut the scene.. hahaha

haha and I want to continue watching but I lack interest, uhh really why is the drama so boring wkwkwk
 Love Yuan:
haha and I want to continue watching but I lack interest, uhh really why is the drama so boring wkwkwk

so i divert myself ... watching other series lor.. hahahaha 

thou tempted to see Cheng yi.. but better not.. hahahaha :D

wah good for you ...can continue to watch.. :D

Dashmount20:

U watch ep 56. Bailin after create GOW, he pulled the knife and said "now you no longer luo huo ji du, you are my god of war. You will work for heaven kill all the demon.you no longer have 6 senses ..." something like that..

At first I oso thought only last life he remove the 6 senses and make her lazy so she can pass the last trial.. but actually he removed it when he create GOW. So I think 9 lifes she doesn't has 6 senses and heart too... but her hatred was strong... only 10 lifes slowly her heart from glass change.. hahahaha

Bailin choose the correct reincarnation to stalk in hahahaha

Which mirror? Ba huang? Or her pillar life?

Makes sense, but then XJ said after she rejected SF in the 9 lives eventually she knows that she loves him back but take time... so it is she born without 6 senses and it comes back eventually? Or issit XJ herself love him for the previous 9 lives herself in the 10th life?

This Bailin if never disturb, LHJD won't even come out lol

Ya, the ba huang jing... it is a must for that to get back senses?

Dashmount20:

so i divert myself ... watching other series lor.. hahahaha 

thou tempted to see Cheng yi.. but better not.. hahahaha :D

wah good for you ...can continue to watch.. :D

not really, I watched the first 4 episodes, I actually already accused the first 12 episodes but want to continue uhh I don't know how else
 Love Yuan:

Dun watch lah... rewatch L&R or the BTS better lol

Love Yuan:
not really, I watched the first 4 episodes, I actually already accused the first 12 episodes but want to continue uhh I don't know how else

oooh... i better watch his last serier the last tomb 2.. at least he fight with aliens hahahaha :D

i think not much spit blood.. hahahaha :D

"accused"?  or start "curse" on the ep 12? hahahaha :D

i still resist myself not to watch it, cos someone already spoil the real ending in the real series.. hahahaaha :D

There're so many L&R cast in TPOChA, it's a distracting to watch just after L&R,. I still have their characters there in mind. I watched some videos here and there, but not in the mood right now. Will try later after watching all the subs episodes from PP.

caDAVEr : Makes sense, but then XJ said after she rejected SF in the 9 lives eventually she knows that she loves him back but take time... so it is she born without 6 senses and it comes back eventually? Or issit XJ herself love him for the previous 9 lives herself in the 10th life?

This Bailin if never disturb, LHJD won't even come out lol

Ya, the ba huang jing... it is a must for that to get back senses?

-----------------------------------------

i think all the 10 lifes, she is born without senses and heart from glass. it takes time to make her realize that she actually love SF. That why in the end SF told LHJD that XJ a type a person who understand love..  i think that why the heaven emperor also sent Xi Xuan to follow GOW.. cos i think heaven emperor want Xi Xuan to teach GoW to love, let go hatred.. 

in ep 52, XJ told SF that each 9 lifetimes she love him but she realize it too late. And she asked SF to wait for him .. then SF so angry why she was so slow to look for him.. wakakaka :D then SF convince XJ sincerity and Lover Curse lift up.. yea...

ya hoh.. if Bailin never stalk in.. we wont reach 59 ep.. maybe 9 ep.. hahahaha :D

yea.. Ting Nu said it.. in order to get the senses back.. she need to collect all the ba huang mirror.. u r right.. Ting Nu is the physician..so he know the best.. hahaha :D

LovelyLady:

There're so many L&R cast in TPOChA, it's a distracting to watch just after L&R,. I still have their characters there in mind. I watched some videos here and there, but not in the mood right now. Will try later after watching all the subs episodes from PP.

u should try to watch Listening Snow Tower..

Li Yi Huan is actually Xuan Ji Elder brother in same sects that she likes him and he like her too.. i also watching the Listening Snow Tower.. hahahaha :D 

Bai Shu also there.. hahaha but not as TS... he become the one of ML ppl..

Dashmount20:

oooh... i better watch his last serier the last tomb 2.. at least he fight with aliens hahahaha :D

i think not much spit blood.. hahahaha :D

"accused"?  or start "curse" on the ep 12? hahahaha :D

i still resist myself not to watch it, cos someone already spoil the real ending in the real series.. hahahaaha :D 

hmm you mean spoil the ending?
 caDAVEr:

Dun watch lah... rewatch L&R or the BTS better lol

yeah I also want to watch the LAR drama again from the first episode with a better sub ?
 Love Yuan:
hmm you mean spoil the ending?

some one already said the real ending in the real series.. u din know..? hahaha someone already watch the original series 2006 one.. it is tragic ending.. :)

Superme888     a day ago

This drama seems to follow a very similar storyline to "The Legend of Xiao Zhuang". I'm on ep 7 and so far, I'm getting tired of this drama due to the strong similarity and knowing what will happen next. Hopefully, I see something new before I drop this.

Dashmount20:

u should try to watch Listening Snow Tower..

Li Yi Huan is actually Xuan Ji Elder brother in same sects that she likes him and he like her too.. i also watching the Listening Snow Tower.. hahahaha :D 

Bai Shu also there.. hahaha but not as TS... he become the one of ML ppl..

yeah last year I also watched LST, this drama is better and tense ? than this latest Cheng Yi drama uhh I'm sorry Cheng Yi fans