We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I remembered in the novel only the 10th life has no six senses but based on what you guys have said and ep 56, it seems all 10 lives have no senses? Guess the show didnt elaborate whether she have all six senses in her first 9 lives?

Favorite drama that I think is good and the plot is difficult to predict:  Eternal Love, The Kings Wowen, The Legend Of Fuyou, The Legend Of YunXi, The Legend Of White Snake, Listening Snow Tower, The Legends, Sword Dynasty, and now Love and Redemption

Eimae:

I remembered in the novel only the 10th life has no six senses but based on what you guys have said and ep 56, it seems all 10 lives have no senses? Guess the show didnt elaborate whether she have all six senses in her first 9 lives?

Yeah... I thought she lost her 6 senses because the demons disturbed her and caused her to be born late as a stillborn in the 10th life

caDAVEr:

Then she bluff SF... for the previous 9 lives she didn't love him eventually lol

Ting nu probably is his first life... demon mah... got longer life.. 

she told SF in the past 9 life.. she love him.. but just that she too slow to realize it. meaning that when SF die.. then she realize that she love him... 

Ting Nu maybe 0 lifetime, when she was GOW mah.. she already know him mah..  hahaha :D

Sadly 1-9 past life, she never meet Ting Nu.. 

only 10 lifetimes, she meet Ting Nu  hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

she told SF in the past 9 life.. she love him.. but just that she too slow to realize it. meaning that when SF die.. then she realize that she love him... 

Ting Nu maybe 0 lifetime, when she was GOW mah.. she already know him mah..  hahaha :D

Sadly 1-9 past life, she never meet Ting Nu.. 

only 10 lifetimes, she meet Ting Nu  hahahaha :D

So she actualy did have a heart, just no senses

LOL... so Ting Nu in heaven already a merman ah? LOL. Ting Nu hide himself for the first 9 lives hahah

Eimae:

u re-watch ep 56, when Bai lin pull the knife from LHJD heart then change to GOW,  Bai lin said "now, you have no 6 senses".  So look like Bailin remove 6 senses from beginning..

Yea Novel and series totally different.. luckily never include Bai Lin Aunty in the story.. hahahaha :D

caDAVEr:

So she actualy did have a heart, just no senses

LOL... so Ting Nu in heaven already a merman ah? LOL. Ting Nu hide himself for the first 9 lives hahah

also no heart.. ep 56, her heart was from a part of liu li lamp.. hahahaha :D

no heart no 6 senses..

Dashmount20:

u re-watch ep 56, when Bai lin pull the knife from LHJD heart then change to GOW,  Bai lin said "now, you have no 6 senses".  So look like Bailin remove 6 senses from beginning..

Yea Novel and series totally different.. luckily never include Bai Lin Aunty in the story.. hahahaha :D

I think even the writers confused between the novel and the drama LOL

Dashmount20:

also no heart.. ep 56, her heart was from a part of liu li lamp.. hahahaha :D

no heart no 6 senses.. 

Gosh... even after finish airing still so confusing... LOL

Dashmount20:

they like discount slash series .. hahahaha :D

Love and Redemption from 72 cut to 59.

TPOC from 68 down to 61 then down to 56.. hahahahaha :D

oh well I almost forgot about  LAR, he said the episode was longer and in the end it was cut too again

caDAVEr:

I think even the writers confused between the novel and the drama LOL

hahahahaha :D

yea.. we need to rewatch rewatch to understand.. hahahaha :D

that i still cant move on from this series.. hahahaha :D still digesting mode.. hahaha :D

Love Yuan:

oh well I almost forgot about  LAR, he said the episode was longer and in the end it was cut too again

ya lor.. from 72 ep to 59.. it likes 30% discount.. gosh...

Dashmount20:

Yeah im just going with the no senses for all 10 lives now in the drama...

I’m glad one of the changes they made from novel to drama was not including Bailin’s aunty as that would have been a little weird there lol

Dashmount20:

hahahahaha :D

yea.. we need to rewatch rewatch to understand.. hahahaha :D

that i still cant move on from this series.. hahahaha :D still digesting mode.. hahaha :D

Cannot lah... got so many new releases in Sept... have to move on...  but I'd still rewatch in a FF mode. :)

Love Yuan:

Dashmount20:

ya lor.. from 72 ep to 59.. it likes 30% discount.. gosh...

It’s kind of sad... chinese dramas nowadays are getting the cut and slash (regardless of the genre). The only dramas i dont mind too much on episode cuts are modern melodramas lol