after checking out ep 47, it's official, Bai Shu (Teng She)'s Fated Person song is only being used for MY and LL scenes lol 

also I am enjoying WT being the way he is lol ruining stuff for YL

插曲 46 昊辰真是一派胡言。

Minnieee33:

I don't think he pulled her in. I feel like she fell in to move forward with the plot so she remember her previous lives with SF.  Also, how come they ended up at different places? 

Anyone else feel like the drama is moving way too fast? I feel like they cut a lot of scenes.... 

No leh.... they are still wasting time in ep.  47 to mourn the death of HC... As if we feel anything. Play sad music in the background also won't feel anything... we also learn no love skill LOL

I really feel that the scriptwriter shouldnt have created so many misunderstanding... like 10 eps and then only give us 2 eps of chase back SF. 

Like XJ hurt SF so much and then they reconcile so quickly 

Drama Empress:
Zhang Yuxi studio shared photos of Zhang Yuxi as Linglong in Love And Redemption in wedding attire 

"A wave of advance notice ~~~ After Linglong wakes up, there will be big sweetness   and big heartbreak  ~~~~"

EP 46 stills of LL

Someone said in comment section, they cut the hot bed kiss scene. Is it true? I still can't accept it TT_TT 

caDAVEr:

No wonder ppl skip episodes and catching up so fast.... LOOL

But you cannot skip as we can see XJ's desperateness to find SF.  too sweet to see her suffer*winks eyes* 

OMG, he came back to the same place where she is staying to find SF.  Its actually that girl A-Lan's place with whom he is going to fake marriage.  But he went back knowing she is there.    she sensed he was there and start searching for him running madly across the streets.

icecream2000:

But you cannot skip as we can see XJ's desperateness to find SF.  too sweet to see her suffer*winks eyes* 

OMG, he came back to the same place where she is staying to find SF.  Its actually that girl A-Lan's place with whom he is going to fake marriage.  But he went back knowing she is there.    she sensed he was there and start searching for him running madly across the streets.

Haha... I won't skip... I've been waiting so long just to see her regret believing that HC and beg SF to come back to her lol

i love ep 48...  i am going to rewatch rewatch again ep 48...

Yeah it's definitely moving too fast...I hope they'll at some point release the other scenes. The flow seems to be super choppy

Episode 48, LL part can skip. Yawnz as usual...

caDAVEr:

Episode 48, LL part can skip. Yawnz as usual...

catching up 48 now LL character is a downside in this drama without WT hmmmm...

sanetaaa:

Yeah it's definitely moving too fast...I hope they'll at some point release the other scenes. The flow seems to be super choppy

I agree with you.

Dashmount20:

i love ep 48...  i am going to rewatch rewatch again ep 48...

Yeah ... but logically, for everything Si Feng suffered because of Xuanji in his tenth life, (it was about the third arrow of the love curse to have been activated and he died). But perhaps the worst pain is not being able to help (as he did everything for her, he helped her, he doesn't feel the pain in its highest degree, I think).

i am in ep.51 now.  I liked how SF rescued the A-lan girl from the demon.  The fast reflexes.  excellent action!!! would be grateful if somebody could make a gif of it.  superb.