Dashmount20:

SF 50% God (before become demon), 25% Demon(Father)  25% Human(mother)

XJ 60% Demon (LHJD, he life longer than 1000 years), 30% (god of war cos only life few hunderd before punish as human), Human 20%

wah.. if both of them married... wah.. DNA result will be.... (*calculate first...)

God: 50%, Demon: 30%, Human: 20%

hahahaha :D btw.. how u know their kid is a boy? i myself dunno ... hahahaha :D

LOL the % calculation. 

In novel, their first child was a boy. This heaven king is funny guy, he doesn't care that they going to break the thing? 

Minnieee33:

Someone need to count how many times bailin said 3 realms, it's almost as many times as SF spilling out blood hahahhaa. 

I think their son is half half as well. 

I know their son could be half half.  SF is also half half? SF was also born with human mother and demon father, and still be a demon. 

I am confused with how golden Bird demons genetically work? SF's Dad was 12 feathered bird demon, SF was also one. It's huge possiblity that SF's son could also be a 12 feathered bird demon.

Minnieee33:

LOL the % calculation. 

In novel, their first child was a boy. This heaven king is funny guy, he doesn't care that they going to break the thing? 

IKR! The part where the furnace was falling and the king didnt bother stopping until something happened lol 

Man ep 58 pretty sad :(

Isn't the king going to die as well? He just told LHJD to break it.... 

brenda91:

I feel bad for that hairpin. How many times has it been exchanged back and forth between SF and XJ? ?

1st ep 18, when SF confess then XJ reject

2nd ep 28,  when XJ asked SF the hair pin

3rd ep 41, XJ lost the hair pin. HC break it and YH found it pass back to SF

4th ep 51, XJ finally see the hair pin.. see and touch only

5th ep 52, finally SF put back the hair pin to XJ hair

6th ep 54, LHJD throw the hair pin back to SF

... havent watch..

Minnieee33:

LOL the % calculation. 

ohhh.. i see.. hahahaha :D

who doesnt care break thing? the heaven emperor?

Minnieee33:

Man ep 58 pretty sad :(

Isn't the king going to die as well? He just told LHJD to break it.... 

wah u gals too fast.. i am taking break first.. just finish ep 56.. hahaha :D

who going to die? heavenly king? or baidi ?

Dashmount20:

wah u gals too fast.. i am taking break first.. just finish ep 56.. hahaha :D

who going to die? heavenly king? or baidi ?

I'm near the end of ep 58...no one died. But LHJD want to break the thing that will destroy 3 realms and the heaven emperor is kinda like OK, do as you wish XD

Minnieee33:

I'm near the end of ep 58...no one died. But LHJD want to break the thing that will destroy 3 realms and the heaven emperor is kinda like OK, do as you wish XD

ooo.... what thing? is it the big cauldron that SF try to protect?

so finally the heaven emperor show up... hahahahaha :D

Minnieee33:

heavenly emperor is leisurely standing there, and observing like a drama watcher

he's watching the whole thing occur like the rest of us lol

I can’t wait to get to 54-59 like the rest of you. I read so many spoilers already over the past few days but I’m caught up to 35, 36 I still need to watch. 

I’m skipping 37-47 because I was advised to not watch those because too angsty for my poor heart.

Can one of you kind souls recap what happens in 37-47 for me? :D

soooo soo many tears in ep 59. this was me even though i knew its a happy ending :')

JUST FINISHED。 Sigh my heart. L&R was such a good run. Time to sleep

juubee:

I can’t wait to get to 54-59 like the rest of you. I read so many spoilers already over the past few days but I’m caught up to 35, 36 I still need to watch. 

I’m skipping 37-47 because I was advised to not watch those because too angsty for my poor heart.

Can one of you kind souls recap what happens in 37-47 for me? :D

I feel like you should still watch it! You kind of need the angst for the beginning and end to be sweet, haha

Lily Lam:

I really hope they release the uncut version of the drama. I need to watch the entire entire entire show as a 70 episode series.

Agreed! I wonder what it was that they cut out