Drama Empress:

Hmm that hairpin!!!!

Oh my god, caption on point XD

@Minnieee33 

The uncut kiss on Bilibili got removed :( !!!!!!! Went back to watch it for the 92939th time but it’s gone :( Anyone download it by any chance? Haha

Putnamz:

@Minnieee33 

The uncut kiss on Bilibili got removed :( !!!!!!! Went back to watch it for the 92939th time but it’s gone :( Anyone download it by any chance? Haha

Found it on youtube but with no sound, just music. 

Why did LHJD have to die..... He didn't do anything wrong. 

When SF died, doesn't he just come back as the heaven son?? So XJ could have still be together with him since he will have his past memories?? Or this is a hug? 

Minnieee33:

Found it on youtube but with no sound, just music. 

Why did LHJD have to die..... He didn't do anything wrong. 

When SF died, doesn't he just come back as the heaven son?? So XJ could have still be together with him since he will have his past memories?? Or this is a hug? 

Can not. Xj want to enjoy their honeymoon as a mortal then another honeymoon in heaven..

Well they deserve to have twice heaven and earth.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

Can not. Xj want to enjoy their honeymoon as a mortal then another honeymoon in heaven..

Well they deserve to have twice heaven and earth.. hahaha

I need some English translations, near the end, the heaven emperor said XJ is human, God and demon. Which path she choose will be up to her. I want to heaven they will be happy in heaven in their next lifetime. 

SF spilled blood a total of 77 times during the 59 eps. I believe no one else can beat him in this department haha

Finally finished watching as got so many skype meetings today... can't even read this thread until now... a little underwhelmed by the episodes today, rather choppy, messy, all over the place... probably due to the episodes reduction. Good thing is happy endings for all the good guys.... SF  death scene, I am so impressed with CY - his gaze just when he died... amazing.... I kinda read a bit here on the LHJD, so he died with BL? Since he is like cannot bear to leave SF? I don't see A Lan at the wedding... XJ still jealous eventually lol...

Probably rewatch one more time and wait for an uncut version. 

Maybe it was too much angst for some ep.37- 47 but for me those episodes add layers to their tribulations. It was a teaching moment for Xuanji because despite the fake lies, the betrayal, she didn't want to kill him. Her love was bigger. His sacrifices consolidate it. Someone gave up so much for her. She own up her mistakes and didn't let it go. She chase after him.

It was beautifully heartbreaking. Their love was painful and sweet. To love and be loved like that is wonderful. They overcome everything and their fondation are stronger now. 

I wanted more sweetness in the end though.

Finally finish watching. What a ride!! Very good drama. 

Ling Long and Ming Yang redeemed themselves somehow in episode 54. But I am still annoyed at Xuan Ji father until the end. Somehow I still feel that he only blesses their marriage because he know who Si Feng really is and their 10 lives history. 

The way goody sects suddenly become chummy with our demon group feels to good to be true. But, okay ..... Perhaps the drama cut some scenes ....

Anyone know in Kunlun Mountain and Ling Long mentioned Xi Xian name, did she mean Si Feng? Because I don't remember anyone know Si Feng identity at that point of time except Bai Lin ...

Xien_Rue:

Finally finish watching. What a ride!! Very good drama. 

Ling Long and Ming Yang redeemed themselves somehow in episode 54. But I am still annoyed at Xuan Ji father until the end. Somehow I still feel that he only blesses their marriage because he know who Si Feng really is and their 10 lives history. 

The way goody sects suddenly become chummy with our demon group feels to good to be true. But, okay ..... Perhaps the drama cut some scenes ....

Anyone know in Kunlun Mountain and Ling Long mentioned Xi Xian name, did she mean Si Feng? Because I don't remember anyone know Si Feng identity at that point of time except Bai Lin ...

SF already knew (he was with BL) so he told LL to mention it. All these are setup by the smart SF.

Finally, it's over. I don't know you guys, I am still crying watching from the last episodes. Why would they cut the wedding scenes? I love the wedding kiss scene but not as good as 52 episode lol, I feel like they also cut the wedding kiss scene. Feels rushing at the end, They should've put more scene of SF and XJ in the last episode. 

notalinsanglian:

Finally, it's over. I don't know you guys, I am still crying watching from the last episodes. Why would they cut the wedding scenes? I love the wedding kiss scene but not as good as 52 episode lol, I feel like they also cut the wedding kiss scene. Feels rushing at the end, They should've put more scene of SF and XJ in the last episode. 

Precisely... they had to squeeze the whole history in 5 episodes... and no time to feed us more "dog food" when SF and XJ finally got together after 58 episodes. 

caDAVEr:

Precisely... they had to squeeze the whole history in 5 episodes... and no time to feed us more "dog food" when SF and XJ finally got together after 58 episodes. 

I hope the cut scenes get leaked like the full kiss scene from episode 52

I really thought they were going to give us a back story and Bailin and LHJD. Now after rewatching the ending, I feel like I still want more..... It's kinda a bittersweet ending to me now. 

The whole looking for the heaven emperor could have been cut and give us more dog food.... Lol