We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Eclipse02:

https://youtu.be/LVc6McSMmaI

Ooo ok.. that one short.. I have watch... I want like the wedding kiss one.. 

do they have the 7 to 8 retake kiss? I want to see.. the failed one.. hahahaha

minieee33 said it took 8 hours to take ep 52 kiss.. wow.. 8 hour lei.. so BtS shld also long hoh.. hahaha

but thanks for the links.. now everyone can see.. how cute they are.. hahahaah

Dashmount20:

Ooo ok.. that one short.. I have watch... I want like the wedding kiss one.. 

do they have the 7 to 8 retake kiss? I want to see.. the failed one.. hahahaha

minieee33 took 8 hours to take ep 52 kiss.. wow.. 8 hour lei.. so BtS shld also long hoh.. hahaha

LOL you and me and all of us want that LOL.. i think it will be saved somewhere in editing room (full of Xrate files footages) LOL

Dashmount20:

I assume SF kiss her back with passion cos the lover curse tatto gone that means XJ did love him.. 

so he kiss her back out of happiness.. over of joy.... cos the lover curse lift up.... hahahaha..

Haiya..director directed them lar...

If they did fall in love on set... that is a bonus and happy news for us.. but I dun hope much cos CY is  a rising star.. his schedule must be v v v v busy and he is being pair with a lot pretty actress.. hmmm...

"so he kiss her back out of happiness.. over of joy.... cos the lover curse lift up.... hahahaha.. "

(Oh, this joy was so convincing. (I like the laugh he gives so much before grabbing her by the neck and kissing her !!!). He looks so tired, so broken, but so passionate and happy (different from the hurt and disappointed look) when the glass flower faded into the air. Now it is a victory (after 9 and 10 lives of pain), he is loved. That smile, laughter is contagious, he is so full and complete here.

P.s: I remembered that in the fan meeting the director describes the process of this scene, (the shyness of the two), and ends by saying (he laughed ...). Didn't understand what the director meant? Wasn't that laugh he gave before the kiss, which appears on the scene, not expected? (Or is the director referring to another BTS moment (not released) when Cheng Yi laughs?

Oh... hahahaha. Lets count the kiss...

Ep 11, location: forest. Water feed kiss after giving truth oil instead of antitode pil. First move is XJ.

Ep 15, location: cave. Cheek kiss after the lovers curse mask remove. First move is XJ.

Ep 18, location: forest. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first kiss first love.. first move is SF.

Ep 20, location: SF room at Dong fang. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first move is XJ.

Ep 27,  2nd life kiss.. too bad they din choose the cheek kiss that initiate by SF. Hahahaha unrelease kiss? See the link https://youtu.be/O8K-k5f5g-A min 0:30.. director said CY kiss not sweet enuf.. LOL

Ep 28, location: magpie bridge. Puppy kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 30, location: SF room. Spiritual bead kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 31, location: SF room. Forehead kiss. First move is SF.

Ep 32, location: SF room. Jealousy kiss with TS. First move is SF.

Ep 52, location: SF room. Intimate kiss. The kiss of century.. longing kiss... first move is XJ

Ep 59, location: wedding room. Wedding kiss.. final kiss.. baby kiss... first move by SF..

champion is XJ.. ep  11, 15, 20, 28, 30, 52.. 6 times.. hahahaha

Runner up is SF.. ep 18, 31, 59, 32. Unrelease kiss 1. Total  5 times... hahahaha

10 times + 1 unrelease ... any more kiss scene that I miss count? Hahahaha

Eclipse02:

LOL you and me and all of us want that LOL.. i think it will be saved somewhere in editing room (full of Xrate files footages) LOL

Haizzz... so sad... I want to see the fail kiss scene.. hahahaha

Dashmount20:

Whizz... so sad... I want to see the fail kiss scene.. hahahaha

There is one more kiss scene, the one where SF was jealous of Tengshe after XJ treated Tengshe's swollen face. Not too sure which ep. Really appreciate all the theories and spoilers yall have input in this thread! I'm just a silent reader who loves reading all the comments haha

Eliteles1:

Are u referring to the ep 52 where director said that scene need to retake 7 to 8 times? If yes.. well in the short summary director said both are shy to do intimate kiss.. hahahahaha ... when one comfort to to the kiss and the other one not ready... so he said it is difficult scene.. hahahahaha...

“P.s: I remembered that in the fan meeting the director describes the process of this scene, (the shyness of the two), and ends by saying (he laughed ...). Didn't understand what the director meant? Wasn't that laugh he gave before the kiss, which appears on the scene, not expected? (Or is the director referring to another BTS moment (not released) when Cheng Yi laughs?”

Seventeen13:

There is one more kiss scene, the one where SF was jealous of Tengshe after XJ treated Tengshe's swollen face. Not too sure which ep. Really appreciate all the theories and spoilers yall have input in this thread! I'm just a silent reader who loves reading all the comments haha

Yea.. i remember that one.. ok I add in,. Ep 32.

Dashmount20 8 hours ago
@Ayla Flower

hahahaha.. you will laugh when LHJD try to pretend as XJ in front SF.. hahahaha.. it is awkward.

eliteles1 a few seconds ago
(Yes, it is awkward.) But...
I read on a Chinese website yesterday that that scene where Si Feng holds LJDi's hands and talks as if he were talking to Chu Xuanji (it was supposed to be staged with Cristal Yuan appearing as LJDI). This did not happen because she was filming another drama at the same time. PS: And this seems to be true because we have a scene in the drama in which LJDi (in male form) runs to take Si Feng in his arms, but black smoke appears and he turns into Chu Xuanji (and in the form of a woman holds Si Feng) in her arms.)

@Dashmount20 You should also put the link for the uncut version kiss of the eps 52 LOL i think there are vids of the editing by the fans that combine the scenes together. I don't know in youtube. But i saw one in IG @drama_queen_updates

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFIdvcOKvw-/?igshid=142vwwkg7lbq9

eliteles1:

Dashmount20 8 hours ago
@Ayla Flower

hahahaha.. you will laugh when LHJD try to pretend as XJ in front SF.. hahahaha.. it is awkward.

eliteles1 a few seconds ago
(Yes, it is awkward.) But...
I read on a Chinese website yesterday that that scene where Si Feng holds LJDi's hands and talks as if he were talking to Chu Xuanji (it was supposed to be staged with Cristal Yuan appearing as LJDI). This did not happen because she was filming another drama at the same time. PS: And this seems to be true because we have a scene in the drama in which LJDi (in male form) runs to take Si Feng in his arms, but black smoke appears and he turns into Chu Xuanji (and in the form of a woman holds Si Feng) in her arms.) 

Yea.. the awkward part is man holding man hand..

If XJ was the one who hold it won’t awkward.. but sadly YBy busy so it was replace by LHJD.. so become awkward moment that we will try to bear to watch it.. hahahaha

Eclipse02:

@Dashmount20 You should also put the link for the uncut version kiss of the eps 52 LOL i think there are vids of the editing by the fans that combine the scenes together. I don't know in youtube. But i saw one in IG @drama_queen_updates

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFIdvcOKvw-/?igshid=142vwwkg7lbq9

Put where the listing of kiss scene?

Dashmount20:

Put where the listing of kiss scene?

Yes LOL

Seventeen13:

Hahahahaha.... welcome to join us for discussion... 

Dashmount20:

Yea.. the awkward part is man holding man hand..

If XJ was the one who hold it won’t awkward.. but sadly YBy busy so it was replace by LHJD.. so become awkward moment that we will try to bear to watch it.. hahahaha

"so become awkward moment that we will try to bear to watch it.. hahahaha "

(For sure.)