We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 pinksprings01:

I just want the uncut scenes (directors cut) since a sequel isn’t necessary 

It is hidden some where in the storage... I oso want to see the 8 hours retake scene of ep 52....

Minnieee33:

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1xv411C79p

Saw this deleted scene with teng she and qing long hehe. I think the script writer has a thing for BL

Must cut out a lot from 70 eps to. 59 eps

Hahahaha... maybe... 

so.. should we visit the storage room?

Maybe we should visit their storage room where they archive all the films... where they keep those LnR shooting?

hahahahaha :D 

So Chen yi is okay with the fighting scenes, crying scene, but trouble with the kissing scene lol, their BTS scenes are so funny and hilarious. The director is like " no, you cant kiss like this" 

Dashmount20:

Haiya... why the ending is like that? Haiz... I dun like the plot of MXCA.

I think I will watch YBY series... at least not die.. hahaha

I think the Chinese like these stories (they are one of the popular types). And they watch already knowing the end (just wondering how it will be interpreted and developed in the plot.). I want to watch. (An example is The king's woman), they already knew about the tragic ending, they just wanted to know how it would be presented.
 notalinsanglian:

So Chen yi is okay with the fighting scenes, crying scene, but trouble with the kissing scene lol, their BTS scenes are so funny and hilarious. The director is like " no, you cant kiss like this" 

Indeed. Ha ha ha.

Dashmount20:

Maybe we should visit their storage room where they archive all the films... where they keep those LnR shooting?

hahahahaha :D 

Top secret.

notalinsanglian:

Yea.. that what I said...

It is not easy to act intimate such as kissing.. cos when u kiss.. everyone looking at you.. and they also need the angle to shoot correctly.. hahahaha

Fly.. fight.. cry... angry... laugh.. easy one.. spill blood also easy comparing the kissing one..  

8 hours to shoot 2 min intimate kissing for ep 52, that one.. gosh.. must tiring for YBY and CY.. hahaha and also the rest of crew..  must be tiring for all of them... hahahaha

Again.. big big applause.. hahahaha

eliteles1:

Top secret.

Shld we invite ToM cruise the mission impossible ? Hahahaha...

eliteles1:
I think the Chinese like these stories (they are one of the popular types). And they watch already knowing the end (just wondering how it will be interpreted and developed in the plot.). I want to watch. (An example is The king's woman), they already knew about the tragic ending, they just wanted to know how it would be presented.

Is it because of the title? Hahahaha

Look like the series contain “ Chang an”, the plot is about throne... against each other over throne... gosh... the plot too heavy.. with the tragic ending..

I dun like this genre...

I love romantic love story... hahahaha..

I need series like “romance of tiger and rose”.. “Qing Luo”... “I have fallen for you”..

Dashmount20:

Haiya... why the ending is like that? Haiz... I dun like the plot of MXCA.

I think I will watch YBY series... at least not die.. hahaha

LOL me too! Are we referring to thunder chaser? She better not die there. 

Minnieee33:

LOL me too! Are we referring to thunder chaser? She better not die there. 

Young shield then followed by Thunder chaser 

I think young shield shld air this year.

Dashmount20:

Is it because of the title? Hahahaha

Look like the series contain “ Chang an”, the plot is about throne... against each other over throne... gosh... the plot too heavy.. with the tragic ending..

I dun like this genre...

I love romantic love story... hahahaha..

I need series like “romance of tiger and rose”.. “Qing Luo”... “I have fallen for you”..

I like romantic stories too (but when there is a story that even if it is heavy), there is something that makes me interested I watch. For example, I like the main characters to be beautiful, attractive, strong, with personality, well dressed and charming, kind, even if in the end it ends in tragedy. It is a period story that evokes the romanticism of the past. (This story has actor Cheng Yi and all of these elements). I want to watch, of course.

eliteles1:

I like romantic stories too (but when there is a story that even if it is heavy), there is something that makes me interested I watch. For example, I like the main characters to be beautiful, attractive, strong, with personality, well dressed and charming, kind, even if in the end it ends in tragedy. It is a period story that evokes the romanticism of the past. (This story has actor Cheng Yi and all of these elements). I want to watch, of course. 

I think because u like cheng yi very much.. hahaha.

Me plot also important... for me, it can make bad impression of the actor or actress if plot not nice.. hahaha

Though is not their fault.. hahaha.. but again.. I will avoid if plot not nice.. 

Dashmount20:

Actually LXY also poor thing.. he always got villain character like Jin Han.. but luckily now Jin Han got play as male lead more and more after the Glamourous Time with Zhao Liying..

So for Qing Luo I will definitely watch it.. hahahaha.

I am kinda looking forward he collab with YBY tooo... hahahahaha

(Jin Han ????)