We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

https://www.facebook.com/dramaskpoplovers/photos/pcb.250821306346299/250816576346772/?type=3&theater

Quing Luo (Liu Xue Yi drama) photos.

MDL also has it..

Saw it.. looking forward to watch it..

Dashmount20:

Korean edition is out Liao

https://youtu.be/6bnV9zwQbwY

I hope this drama does well in SK 

pinksprings01:

I’m excited for thunder chaser. The casting is great too, I can’t wait to see Jin Han and YBY’s chemistry (I know there’s no romance but still) 

yea... i am looking forward too.. suddenly my youtube pop up YBY bts Thunder Chaser... hahahaha

Maybe youtube know I secretly fans her.. LOL....

pinksprings01:

I hope this drama does well in SK 

shld be ba... SK also like reincarnation story..

Goblin, korean oddesey.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

MDL also has it..

Saw it.. looking forward to watch it..

The photo that the couple are wearing red does not have in the mdl.

eliteles1:

The photo that the couple are wearing red does not have in the mdl. 

Hahaha the wedding one.. but somehow I have seen it.. hahahaha maybe somewhere.. a hahahaha 

Dashmount20:

shld be ba... SK also like reincarnation story..

Goblin, korean oddesey.. hahaha

Moon lovers (Aka Scarlet heart Ryeo). 

eliteles1:

Moon lovers (Aka Scarlet heart Ryeo). 

Moon lover not reincarnation... cross world.. the girl from future go back to olden time goryeo era..

Dashmount20:

Moon lover not reincarnation... cross world.. the girl from future go back to olden time gorgeous era..

It’s the same. It's a disguise. Because she takes the place of the other  girl (the other disappears from that dimension.). And he ... he will end up in her world. His voice at the end (from another time). Although she looked at the painting and saw him alone in front of the palace (including her reading how his life ended). He fulfilled everything she imagined for him to be a good king. (Ahh, there is still the prophet (the beggar), the star. The beggar is also in both worlds.

Just now completed Ep-18 TpoC

thank god he is not spitting blood :) like in L&R and FL got the sachet back and I think this will not be the last, they will exchange it back soon hmm ...

In L&R it's is a hairpin and in TPoC it's a sachet??? jinx

Love and redemption " Hair Pin"

eliteles1:

It’s the same. It's a disguise. Because she takes the place of the other  girl (the other disappears from that dimension.). And he ... he will end up in her world. His voice at the end (from another time). Although she looked at the painting and saw him alone in front of the palace (including her reading how his life ended). He fulfilled everything she imagined for him to be a good king. (Ahh, there is still the prophet (the beggar), the star. The beggar is also in both worlds.

Hahaha... Yea time travel.. Cross world that cause the butterfly effect... Or maybe yes... It is reincarnation.. Hahaha

Dashmount20:

Hahaha... Yea time travel.. Cross world that cause the butterfly effect... Or maybe yes... It is reincarnation.. Hahaha

Ha ha ha.